Night on the Wards - Cover

Night on the Wards

Copyright© 2001 by Naughty Night Nurse

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Following a nightmare of a shift, young nurse Carol is lured into helping a criminal Mr Big and finds herself working on his private tropical island

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Harem   Oral Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Slow   Violence  

I wasn't happy. I wasn't happy at all. I dislike getting called into work on my days off at short notice... and not only that, this time it wasn't even to cover my own ward. No, this was for Ward 24 where the lazy cows who should have turned up had all conveniently gone sick at the same time. Sick my arse! The whole hospital knew that it was that Sally Cunningham's birthday and the whole team was in London for the night; they'd even been boasting about how they'd got tickets to see the Chippendales at the Lyceum. Well, bloody good luck to them - I just hoped they'd all catch something nasty!

Ward 24, one of the male wards for patients recovering from minor surgery; they're not in the place for more than a night or two. Not like my own workplace, where the patients were seriously ill, some of them critically so.

So, after the hand over from the evening shift, I survived the scene. Of the six beds in the ward, one was not currently being used, one patient was already asleep, three were sitting in chairs playing cards while the fifth was sat up in bed with a laptop computer on his table tapping away at the keys. I took a walk over to the card players; they glanced up at my approach and, in the age old manner of males the world over, ran their eyes over my body, judging, assessing, comparing.

"Care for a hand?" one asked.

I smiled. "If you're talking about cards, I might do later. What you playing?"

"Strip poker!" came the almost predictable reply followed by some infantile tittering.

"I might join in for a hand or two of bridge when things quieten down a bit," I replied with a smile before moving on. I rather fancied a look a that laptop. I'd always rather had a hankering for one but they were simply out of my price league. As I approached the bed, the man noticed me and there swiftly followed a series of rapid mouse clicks as he closed some windows down. I, in turn, noticed that his machine was connected by a cable to a mobile phone and, judging by his reaction and the tent showing itself in his blanket, it wasn't hard to guess what sort of site he'd been looking at. I glanced up at his face and his eyes slid guiltily away from mine, which gave me the ideal opportunity to give him the once over - twenty-twoish, maybe a bit older, tall, well built... ugly pox marked face however. Still, in the dark, I'd not be turning him away...

I smiled at him. "I thought I'd come over and check out your equipment," I quipped. He did the expected double-take. "The computer, that is," I added with a mischievous grin.

"Oh," he said before turning his machine round a little so I could see the screen... which was now at Desktop. "850 meg processor... 10 gig hard drive... DVD drive... 13 inch TFT screen... 128 RAM..."

Ah, yes, I recognised the type. 'Baffle the little lady with science.' Leaning forward I placed both hands on the bed and peered at the device more closely... and made sure that my left hand brushed against his hard on. He squirmed aside delightedly, but not before I'd made a rapid assessment and decided that he was well hung. "Intel or AMD?" I asked to prove I wasn't a total bimbo.

"AMD," he replied, a grudging respect edging its way into his tones.

"I'd love one myself. Can't afford it though... I have to settle for a piss-on."

"Piss-on?" he replied, clearly bemused.

"Yeah... a Psion. There was a 'Fools and Horses' episode once where Del Boy had a load of shifty hand-helds to get rid of. He pronounced the name Piss-On and now I can't call them by there real name either without a struggle."

A wan smile crossed his face. "Well, I'd best get on," I went on and making sure that my hand brushed his erection again as I stood up. "Don't stay up too late now lads," I called quietly to the entire room before leaving the ward proper and opening up the adjacent storage area. Well, if the state of this place was anything to go by, the lazy slags down here never did do much work! It was disgusting and was clearly being used as a general dumping area... and just what was that gynaecological examination table doing in here? Shaking my head, I quickly backed out and shut the door. Whatever was in there, it wasn't my problem.

I moved down the corridor a little further to the coffee machine and helped myself to a black with extra sugar one. Thanks to a task set by my Master the previous day, I'd had precious little sleep... well, I had been planning an early night until that damned phone had rang. I flopped into an easy chair and enjoyed the hot, sweet liquid and, once it was finished, I returned to the ward where I found that the card players had all retired for the night and only my computing friend was still awake, tap tap tapping on his keys. I turned the main lights off, leaving him in a little pool of brightness generated by his bedside light and sat down at the nurse's station. Feeling in my bag, I pulled out my Psion and mains adapter and set out to write my report for the Master.

Things remained quiet and the two of us worked on. Midnight came and went. I took another coffee break and made sure I turned the hand-held off before I departed. I didn't want anyone here seeing the sort of material I stored in it. The whole thing was password protected so I'd be safe. The coffee consumed, I returned to my typing. Then, after half an hour, I got disturbed. The Charge Nurse for the floor wanted a word with me. The pair of us slipped out into the corridor while we discussed the condition of a patient on my own ward and a question that had arisen about his condition. Once everything was settled, I returned to my desk... and a Psion that seemed to have moved slightly. I glanced up at the only other person in the room who was awake but he was still staring and his screen and taping away. Shrugging, I settled down and got back to my report.

I'd not got more than a few paragraphs edited when a voice called out "Nurse" in respectful, hushed tones. I cursed under my breath, shut my machine and, fixing a smile onto my face, went to find out what my well endowed friend in the corner bed wanted. "My leg, nurse, it's aching quite badly. Can you get one of those little stool things to raise it up a bit?"

"Why don't you just go to sleep, Mr Dinchurch?" I replied, glancing at his notes to discover his name.

"I've only a little more work to finish off. Please, nurse. They keep them in the storeroom..."

I sighed. "Oh, all right them. I'll be back in a minute... assuming that I can find anything in that junk pile." I smiled at him and walked over to the store, leaving the door open. As I feared, I couldn't instantly see what I was looking for and I had go into the room and to start lifting and moving stuff about. I thought I heard the door close gently behind me, but paid it no heed as I was bending over a large cardboard box and peering behind it at the time. This was a mistake as I didn't know that Mr Dinchurch had followed me into the room until too late. In fact, the first thing I knew was when his hand clamped itself round the back of my neck and started to press down. Then, as I began to struggle, he leaned all his impressive body weight against me and I was well and truly stuck. "What the hell are you doing!" I demanded to know.

"Shut up, slut," he commanded in a whisper directly into my ear. Next thing I knew he'd grabbed the hem of my skirt and hauled it up expose my naked bum to the atmosphere. (I wasn't wearing any knickers because my Master had ordered me not to.) I started to struggle harder but it was no use for he had a hell of a weight advantage. I opened my mouth to scream... and this must have been just what he was waiting for because he instantly stuffed large rolled up bandage into my open maw, effectively silencing me. Next thing I knew he was spreading my bum cheeks with his hands and then, all of a sudden, I could feel that prick I had so recently been admiring, nudging its tip at the entrance to my shit hole. I shook my head in denial, but to now avail. I gasped as his member entered me without my permission. Tears sprang into my eyes - Christ, he was big! If anything, I'd underestimated just how much he had! His bloated member forced its way deeper and deeper. I shuddered and gave thanks that I'd recently been using my butt plug so I was somewhat used to having things up there. Then, placing a hand on each of my hips, he started to thrust in and out. I tried to spit out the bandage but it was well and truly wedged into my mouth and each time I tried to use a hand to remove the gag, he'd simply grab hold of my wrist and start to crush it. I soon learned a lesson in pain and the futility of this action, so I stopped trying it. In my mind I was screaming; I'd had anal sex before, many times, but always by consent and with someone who I knew. This as rape and I was hating every moment of it! Luckily for me, he'd been studying those web sites too much and he must have been teetering on the brink even before he approached me so it wasn't long before he gasped, grabbed me tighter and then shot his load into me. Collapsing against my back, crushing me, he said in a matter of fact tone, "So, Naughty Night Nurse, did you enjoy that?" My body stiffened and he felt it: a chuckle rippled through his torso. "Yes," he went on, "I know who you are. I've been a member of the Yahoo group since day two. Never thought I'd meet you in the flesh... till you mentioned your Psion and that got me thinking. Then you were stupid enough to leave it on when you went to see that other nurse so I had a quick look and confirmed what I suspected. So, now I'm going to have some fun and you're not going to object... because if you do, I'll make sure the hospital authorities find out all about your outside activities. Now, I need you passive for a little while..." And, with that, he transferred his hands to my throat and started to squeeze. I renewed my struggles and began to thrash around widely but nothing I did seemed to help. As my sight started to dim, my last thought was that I was going to die with some stranger's prick still rammed up my arse...


When I came too, I had a dreadful headache. I moved a hand to feel my head... or, at least, I tried to, but couldn't. I decided to open my eyes instead... and immediately wished I hadn't for the light seemed very bright. I closed them again as quickly as I could, then rested for a few moments before trying again, more slowly this time. After awhile I managed this difficult task... and what I saw made me gasp. As I suspected, I was tied down and, as my senses had been telling me, I was stark naked. In fact, I was tied to the gynaecological table, my ankles bound into the stirrups with copious lengths of bandage and sticky tape. My arms disappeared vertically down and out of y sight and I guessed they had been similarly attached to part of the framework of the table. What shocked me the most was the fact that the table now stood on the middle of the ward and that all five patients were stood close by in a huddle whispering together. The fact that the table had been moved didn't surprise me as such for, despite being called a table, like a lot of hospital equipment it was mounted on wheels and could be easily shifted about. No, what really surprised me was that all five men seemed to be involved... and I'd have thought at least one would have had the decency to object. Then I get my answer as one of them tipped back his head and took a swig of whisky straight from the bottle. Oh, great... smuggled into the ward. Mixed with the drugs they were on and in the amounts they were consuming, they'd be as high as kites. They'd be living only for the moment and not considering the consequences of their actions. Just then one of them spotted that I was moving. "She's awake, Tony."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.