Four Horsemen - Cover

Four Horsemen

by Mac Reynard

Copyright© 2001 by Mac Reynard

Incest Sex Story: A mother finds herself interested in a club her son belongs to.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Size   .

Chapter 1

I was doing the laundry one afternoon when I found a note in my son's work pants. I normally don't snoop, but I figured this one time wouldn't hurt. I unfolded it and read it:

"MILF CLUB" and then it had about 12 names on it. Some of the names were actually women that I knew. It took me a little while to figure out what he was talking about, but then all of a sudden it dawned on me. These were women/mothers that he would like to have sex with.

Jake is 18 and is my oldest son. He just started a job at a grocery store about 10 miles from our house bagging groceries. The store is in an upscale part of town and many of the women do not work. They are what I call trophy wives. All they do is sit at home and workout and look pretty. I couldn't believe that Jake would be interested in older women when he was a handsome young man. He had plenty of dates with girls his own age, but at 6'1" tall and in great shape, I could see why an older woman would fall for him.

Since I don't spend very much time at home due to my heavy work load selling real estate, I realized that I might not know exactly what goes on in my house while I am away. My husband Jeff is a alcoholic and usually gone during the week working or playing golf on the weekends and was out of town right now. I didn't know what to do, so I decided to goto his work and see what he does.

I pulled into the parking lot so that I could watch the front door. It didn't take long before Jake was taking an order out for a lady. She was probally 40, about the same age as me and in pretty good shape. Jake seemed like he was just doing his job. This went on for about 10 more trips and I was about to leave when I noticed an attractive woman probably around 38 walking out with Jake. She was wearing a business suit consisting of a short skirt and jacket. She looked to have a nice chest and was wearing high heels. She parked her BMW away from the rest of the cars. I lowered my window so that I could try and listen to any conversation they might be having.

I heard her say "can you come over tonight? My husband is away and I need some of your wonderful meat, I will even dress up as the maid with my stockings and high heels that you enjoy so much". Jake agreed to meet her when he got off work. He finished putting her groceries in her car and as she went to get in her car I noticed that she slid in slowly showing Jake her crotch and the tops of her stockings and then handed him a handful of money.

I continued to watch the other workers bringing orders out and noticed that about 4 of them including my son were very attractive young men. They seemed to always take the orders of the attractive women. Most of these women were my age, 35-45 and very beautiful with at least a D cup chest and a majority of them wore skirts with heels or tennis skirts. I noticed that my panties were wet from all the action I was seeing. I couldn't help but wonder if they would hit on me if I dressed like some of these women. I was built better than most of these women. I do not look like a supermodel by any means, but I am 5'8" tall, with a 36DD chest and a mature hourglass look. I usually wear smart business suits, though my skirts are not as short as the ones that I saw today.

I left the parking lot and decided to go do some shopping. I went to the mall and bought me a few skirts to match some of the ones I saw ladies wearing today. A couple of them were very short. I also bought a pair of 4" heels and some stockings for my garterbelt at home.

The next day, I told Jake that I would be very late coming home as I had a few appointments to take care of. As soon as he left for work, I took a quick shower and dressed in a very short skirt with a waist cincher that came to just under my boobs and offered enough support to keep them from sagging. I attached my stockings to my cincher and put on my heels. I buttoned my snug fitting blazer up and looked in the mirror. I looked just like many of the women that shopped in that store... slutty.

I showed a few homes and did my best to focus on my clients, but I was ready to go shopping. I left my last home and drove out of the subdivision. When I was a few miles from the grocery store, I pulled over and put a wig on that I had bought a few years ago. It was very good quality and you couldn't tell that it wasn't my natural hair. I pulled into the parking lot and watched the baggers taking orders out. I noticed that 3 of them were very handsome and the women were hitting on them and they flirting right back.

I went inside and looked around, I noticed that many of the bag boys were staring at me as I walked in. I bought a few items and went to check out. As the girl was ringing me up, a handsome young man named Chad came up and started bagging my order.

I saw him look me up and down and I knew that he liked what he saw. After I paid, he followed me out to my car. I made sure that I put a little extra swing in my hips as I walked. I remembered to park my car out in the parking lot, away from the store so that he would be able to talk to me.

As we walked to my car, we made small talk and he asked if I lived close by because he had never seen me shop at his store. I told him that I just bought a house close by and was new to the area. I opened the trunk and noticed that I had a few bags in the way, as I leaned over to move them, I knew that this bagger could see the tops of my stockings and a hint of my ass. Then I felt his hand slide over my ass and cup my pussy, I know that he could feel how wet I was. He continued to rub my pussy from behind and leaned against me whispering, "I have just what you need my pretty." As he snapped my garterbelt against my ass. I jumped when he did that and turned around.

He looked at me with a devilish look and said "I get off work in 10 minutes, give me your address and I will be over to help you put these groceries away". I didn't know what to do now, I couldn't give him my home address since he would know that I was Jake's mom. I thought of a house that I was selling and the owner was out of town. I quickly wrote the address down for him and he said "I'll see you soon".

I drove like a mad woman to the house that I was to meet Chad at. They were doing some construction and had a few saw horses in the living room. I took a quick look around and waited for my new friend to show up. I decided that I needed a drink and poured me a scotch on the rocks. I downed it very quickly and poured another. I was very nervous, yet I wanted to know about this MILF Club.

I was begining to think that Chad was standing me up, I was rubbing my pussy while I sat on the couch waiting for him to show up when I heard the door bell ring. I walked to the door and let Chad in. I asked if he would like something to drink and he said a beer. As I walked to the refrigerator I put a little extra swing in my hips and bent over to get him a beer. I knew that he was checking me out and wondered if he could see the tops of my stockings. Then I felt his hand slid up my leg and under my skirt to my bare ass. He slid his fingers down and grazed my pussy.

I don't know why, but I stood up and spread my legs allowing him easier access to my body. He began fingering me and I could feel my juices leaking out of me uncontrollably. I let out a slight moan and braced myself against the refrigerator. Chad reached around and began tweaking my nipples with his free hand and whispering in my ear "I am going to fuck this nice pussy and you are going to beg me to fuck you again. You won't want to return to your sorry ass husband when I get through with you. How do you like that?" I turned around facing this young stud and wrapped my arms around him and began kissing him hard, sticking my tongue down his throat like a woman possessed. While we were kissing, Chad began undoing the buttons on my blazer.

When he reached the last button, he broke away from our kissing and started sucking my nipples. It felt so good to have his lips around my hard nipples and the way he was sucking them I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I was moaning and telling Chad how good it felt and for him not to stop when all of a sudden he bit my nipple and looked up at me with a naughty grin.

Chad took me upstairs to a bedroom and laid me on the bed where he stripped his clothes off and I finally got to see what he was about to fuck me with. He had a nice 8" cock that was as thick as my wrist. I had never seen anything that thick in my life. He helped me take my skirt off, leaving me in my sexy underclothes and heels. He pushed me down on the bed and straddled me rubbing his cock up and down my pussy.

What Chad was doing to me had me panting with his every stroke. Chad looked right into my eyes and asked me "What do you want?". I immediately begged "For you to fuck me, please fuck me, please I need your cock in my pussy". Chad very teasingly put the head of his thick cock up against my pussy lips and slowly pushed into my waiting pussy.

Chad started fucking me slowly while playing with my tits. He would suck on my nipples and slowly withdrawal his cock from my pussy. Then he would slam his cock back into my pussy pounding me hard. He continued fucking me like this for a while and gradually built the pace to were he was pounding me hard. Chad was fucking me so hard that I was worried that my wig would come off.

I knew that he was on the edge of cumming and I could not wait to feel his hot seed in my pussy. I pulled my knees into my chest so that he could fuck me deeper and that was all it took to drive Chad over the edge and cum inside me. It felt like he was going to fill me up he came so much.

Chad waited until his cock fell limp inside me before he got off of me. I wanted him to stay and fuck me again, but I knew that wasn't going to happen as I saw him getting dressed. I sat on the edge of the bed and asked him "When can I see you again?" He looked over at me and said "Call me at the store tomorrow and I will let you know when you can see me again."

The next day, as soon as Jake had left for work, I called the store to talk to Chad. He didn't act too suprised to hear from me. I asked when I would be able to see him again and he told me that 3 of his friends were having a party this Saturday night and he would me to attend it with him. I began to hesitate and Chad said "If you don't come with me on Saturday night, you won't ever experience my hard cock again".

I asked what I needed to wear and Chad told me "your shortest black mini skirt and a white blouse. I expect stockings and garters with heels at least 5" tall. No bra and no panties. You are to meet me in the store parking lot at 9:30 p.m., don't be late."

I went to the mall and purchased a pair of 6" stiletto heels and a black micro mini skirt. I was so embrassed picking the skirt out that I didn't even bother trying it on.

All day Saturday, I was a nervous wreck, I thought about calling Chad at the store and telling him that I was sick and wouldn't be able to make it. Around 8:30 I started getting ready and drinking a little wine. By the time I walked out the door at 9:10, I was very buzzed and looked like a complete slut. The tops of my stockings were clearly visible and you could see my breasts straining against my tight blouse.

I met Chad outside the store at 9:30 on the dot. He had me park my car in the back of the parking lot next to his since we were going to the party in his car.

Chad walked around and opened my door, as I got out of my car, I gave him a great shot of my pussy. He walked me around to his car and opened the door for me. As I slid into the car, I flashed him again and noticed the rather large buldge in his pants. With me sitting in his car, my skirt was so short that you could see a hint of my pussy. I didn't care about going to a party, all I wanted was for Chad to fuck me.

As we drove, I reached over and stroked Chad cock through his pants causing him to become extremely erect. Finally, I reached over and unzipped his pants and began sucking him off. It felt so good to have his cock in my mouth. Chad didn't last very long in my mouth and soon I was swallowing his load.

We pulled into a nice neighborhood with very large Civil War Estate homes. Chad drove a few more blocks and pulled up a long winding driveway. In the back was a smaller in-law suite attached to a seperate garage. Chad helped me out of the car and we walked toward the smaller house.

Chad knocked on the door and 2 guys opened the door with beers in their hands. I could feel the eyes looking me up and down as Chad ushered me into the house and introduced me to Larry and Eric. Eric said that Jake called and told them to start without him, he would be over soon. I was very concerned that Jake would recognize me with my wig on and my cover would be blown. Eric offered me something to drink and I eagerly accepted. He handed me a strong Vodka and Sprite that I quickly downed and took another. I sat on the couch and learned that Eric's parents lived in the main house and when Eric turned 18, they let him move into the former Slave's quarters. Eric's parents didn't care what he did, just as long as he made good grades.

As I sat on the couch, I could feel Chad running his hand up and down my thighs. I could feel the stares of Larry looking at my exposed pussy when finally Eric spoke up. "Gentlemen, I know that Jake is running late, but I think that we need to let tonights events begin."

Everyone agreed and Eric offered me his hand and he escorted me to a door. I slowly followed him downstairs into a basement that was dimmly lit. He lead me to a bed and had me sit on the edge. With me sitting on the edge, I noticed that the boys began to take their clothes off.

Then Eric spoke up "tonight, you will become property of the 4 Horsemen, from now on, you will do whatever we say. When we are done tonight, you will only be allowed to fuck one of us, you can only fuck your husband when we tell you you can. If you agree to this then lay down on the bed and spread your legs and the evening will begin.

How could I not accept this, right in front of me was 3 young boys with very nice cocks. It appeared that Chad had the smallest cock of the three and that Eric the longest with probally a good 10" of cock. I was so horny that I laid down on the bed and spread my legs. With that, I felt Eric bring his cock to my face and I began sucking him off. I had a hard time getting him in my mouth, but I stroked and sucked him for all I was worth. I then felt Larry straddle my chest and began unbuttoning my blouse. He would tweak my nipples with every button that he unfastened. When he reached the last button, he pulled my shirt off and began sliding his nice 9" cock between my tits. With me sucking Eric off and Larry fucking my tits, that left Chad to licking my pussy. Chad was excellent at licking my pussy. This went on for a while until I felt Eric's cock start to twitch and then I felt him erupt inside my mouth. It was all I could do to swallow all of his sperm, but I did my best. I think that the sight of this pushed Larry over the edge and the next thing I know I am getting blasted on my face with his load.

Chad pulled me off the bed and sat down in a large chair. He held his cock out for me to start sucking and that is exactly what I did.

I must have gotten so involved with sucking Chad off that I didn't hear Jake come into the room. With my butt pointing up in the air and me leaning over sucking Chad off, I soon felt a huge cock graze my pussy lips. I thought that it was Eric, but I soon saw Eric out of the corner of my eye and knew that it had to be my son. Jake slowly worked his cock in and out of my pussy, stretching me with every stroke. He would lean forward and whisper things in my ear like "your pussy is so tight, you husband probablly doesn't have 12" of hard cock like I do, he probabally isn't a real man. Don't worry, now that you are property of the 4 horsemen, I am going to fuck your tight pussy anytime I want to, you will be begging me to fuck you."

I wasn't able to say anything back, since I had Chad's cock in my mouth, but I did rock back against Jake's massive tool.

After about 5 minutes, Chad came a huge load down my throat and all down my chest and face. I was so thankful that I was done sucking him off so that I could concentrate on fucking Jake.

I was ramming my ass towards Jake's hard cock. He finally grabbed me by my hips and started slamming into my pussy as hard as he could, I thought I would split in two and then he came. Jake didn't cum just a little bit, I could feel him leaking out of my pussy. He pulled his cock from my pussy and brought it around to my face and I sucked him clean. I couldn't believe that he was able to fit all of his cock in me. He was huge.

I ended up sucking and fucking all four of them until the early morning. When I awoke, I felt a stinging sensation on my right butt cheek. They had branded me with the symbol 4H.


Chapter 2

It was early in the morning and everyone else was still asleep. I got up to goto the bathroom and realized that I had been sleeping in a puddle of cum. I walked to the bathroom still wearing my stockings, garterbelt and high heels I could feel more sperm running down my legs. I looked in the mirror and knew that I was well fucked the night before. My whole body was covered in dried cum. I was looking for something to put on my new brand when Chad walked into the bathroom. I asked him why they branded me. He laughed and said, "That will show others that you belong to us". I told him that I didn't have a problem with that, that I enjoyed being fucked by the Horsemen. He then said "The brand will keep you from being naked in front of your husband, you will be too afraid of him seeing it and asking you about it to have sex with him, this will cause you termoil at home and you will be forced to come to us for sex".

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.