E-Mails To My Master - Cover

E-Mails To My Master

Copyright© 2001 by Naughty Night Nurse

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A transcription of E-Mails sent between myself and my Master including his orders to me and my reports back.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

TO - Night Nurse
FROM - Master

Dear Sharon

It must have been awful for you living with all those pigs. You're lucky you didn't catch foot and mouth or something. Still, I bet it taught you a lesson young lady. You're very lucky you escaped the attention of the boar because they are real horny little fellows and their thingies are all curled just like corkscrews. You wouldn't have liked a second of it but I guess it would have been fun to watch.

I'm glad you like your new presents and I know you will put them to good use. There's another little surprise for you when you get home honey. Before I left I set up yet another little business opportunity. You will notice that all around the house in every room I have positioned the very latest state of the art web cameras. They can auto zoom and follow you everywhere sensing your movement. They even have two way communications capability. I have also set up a new website called "Whore House" where the cameras can be controlled by the user. It's all a bit like the TV show 'Big Brother' but this is a lot more interactive. I have already received many subscriptions from very select men and women who are willing to pay a fortune for a fly on the wall view of a real incestuous family comprising of a mother and daughter slave team. Not only can surfers look at everything you do 24/7 but they can also control your actions via voice command. As a family member you will have no alternative but to obey their commands. I just know that you are going to be a star sweetheart. One of the rules of this new club is that I as the father will, on occasion, set tasks for the family to complete in order for you to continue receiving your weekly delivery of groceries from Harrods. Oh I nearly forgot - you will not be allowed to leave the house unless I say so, otherwise there isn't much point to the club if you're never there. While I'm away I have employed two fully trained guard dogs, one called Sabor and the other Zoltan; they will protect you but also prevent you from breaking the rules. And I truly mean they are fully trained in every respect. I bet you're looking forward to coming home aren't you my little fuck slut?

Just to prove I'm not an uncaring or a real insensitive bastard I will allow you to go to Amsterdam with your so called Uncle Jim. But only because you begged me so cutely like the good little girl you are. I'm sure that he will take good care of you. I've seen his magazine advertised on the Internet but all the girls look much younger than you sweetheart. Still I guess he knows his business better than I do. Perhaps he uses tricks of the trade and shaves their cute little cunnies or something. If you can get your hands on your finished portfolio I want you to send daddy an example photo of what my little girl has been busy doing. I hope your hair is still long, straight and black or daddy will be very crossed with you. Don't forget that I want you home as soon as your photo shoot has finished.

Now to answer some of your questions.

You're correct in your assumption that incest is illegal but it is a crime that you have already colluded in and so there is no point in turning back now. Besides you loved having your daddies big hard dick thrust up your tender young pussy and I enjoyed giving it to you so where's the problem just so long as you take the pill? Your mum will sort you out when you get home.

The town slut definitely did not enjoy her beatings and whilst recovering in hospital some of the jealous nurses decide to stitch her up once and for all if you know what I mean.

I think the girls at school must think you are a very gullible young lady. The horror stories they told you about curing an STD are untrue but not completely unfounded however. Years ago before what we now regard as modern medicine, it is said that men who were infected had to suffer (as if things weren't already not bad enough) the insertion of a hot needle deep into the uterus in order to burn out the infection. I doubt if this barbaric treatment worked but I did read of it somewhere. Also during the great plague of London it was thought that people who were already suffering from an STD could not catch the dreaded black death. The idea being one infection counter acted the other. The whores made a small fortune offering their infected vaginas to the poor.

That's all for now. Lessons are over for today.

I love you sweetheart.

Lots of hugs and kisses

Your daddy.


TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

Just to mention that i have posted the first chapter of a fresh story called "EverYouth" up on Stories On Line for you to enjoy.

NNN


TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

Dear Daddy,

Thank you so much for getting right back to me and for giving me permission to go to Amsterdam with Uncle Jim. I'm sure he'll be returning soon with his shaving cream so I'd best sign off now. I'll write to you later with more details and comments about your last letter.

Sharon.

XXX. Love you dad!

P.S. Have you taken any of your staff with you on your trip or are you using the local talent? You must let me know just what you are getting up to, daddy...


Dear Daddy,

Yes, daddy, I know - it's been days since I last wrote to you but there's a very good reason - I've spent the past few nights in a police cell in the centre of Amsterdam! But I'm getting ahead of myself...

Uncle Jim finally returned and explained that he'd been delayed by a business call that he'd had to take on his mobile but that all was now sorted out and that I should go and shower before dressing. We had breakfast in the hotel's restaurant before taking a taxi out to the airport. When we got there Uncle Jim explained that, because he hadn't been expecting to return with a companion, he'd had to book me on a separate flight that took off half an hour after his since his flight was already full. "I'll wait for you in the Arrivals Hall at Amsterdam airport, Sharon, alright?" I agreed that it was and settled down to wait. Half and hour later they called my flight and I boarded. I have to say that the trip wasn't as much fun without Uncle Jim and his coffees but it was only a short hop over the Channel anyway...

The plane touched down a few minutes behind schedule at Schipol and we all disembarked. After collecting my bag, I set off for the Arrivals Hall via the Green Route as I had nothing to declare. It was at this point that things started to go wrong for an official stopped me and polity asked me to open my case up for inspection. Knowing I had nothing to worry about, I smiled and unlocked it before throwing back the lid. The officer quite carefully began to rummage through my clothes and then paused, his hands buried deep in my undies. Looking grim he pulled a packet about the size of a cigarette packet wrapped in clear plastic and held together with electrician's black tape. "What is this?" he asked. I shrugged my shoulders and told him that I didn't know because I'd never seen it before in my life. Clearly he didn't believe me for he called over a female colleague and, shutting my case again, they asked me to accompany them to the back area...

Once we were inside a small, windowless room away from the public, I was asked to sit at the opposite side of a table from the two officers. The man pulled open a penknife and cut a small hole in the side of the packet. Some white powder seeped out and the officer tasted a little on his tongue. "Cocaine," he muttered confirming my worst fears.

"That's not mine!" I blabbered.

"You're in serious trouble now, girl," the female officer said nastily, snapping on a pair of latex gloves and ordering me to strip. Despite her being a woman, my obedience to the authority in her voice was almost automatic and I quickly disrobed. "Bend over the table!" she commanded and I obeyed. I knew what was coming next and my muscles tensed in anticipation... which only made it harder when she rammed a finger up my bum before twisting it about as I flinched. "Nothing there," she confirmed to her colleague stretching out her had towards the private parts between my legs.

"Why don't you take this to be analysed?" the male officer interrupted.

The woman stopped what she was doing and then smiled at him. "She's your type then?" He nodded. "Hmm... I'm getting a little thirsty so I think I'll stop in at the canteen on the way back from the lab. Should take about half an hour? Forty-five minutes? Right, forty-five minutes it is then. Have fun..."

With the woman gone the man smiled at me reassuringly. "I'm sure we can work all this out," he said. "Now, be a good little girl and hitch yourself up onto the table, lay back, open you legs and enjoy yourself."

While I got busy doing what I had been asked, he concentrated on removing his jacket, trousers and underpants. Am I allowed to say that many men look a little ridiculous when dressed only in a shirt, socks and shoes? Well, if I am, he was one of them! Anyway, he returned his attention to me and moved towards me, his eyes running over my body before settling on the small tattoo of a crucifix up which was growing a red rose that had been placed on my inner thigh at the Convent after the deflowering ceremony. "Ah, a convent trained slut," he grinned, his expression more sincere now.

"Well, half-trained," I explained. "Due to some... er... difficulties I'm on my way home." I gasped as he ran his finger down my slit. "I only left Ireland yesterday..."

"So, until yesterday you were still a student?" he asked, gently stroking my sex at the same time.

"Yes, that's right."

"Okay... now tell me the story of how the package got inside you luggage then," he told me as he clambered up onto the table with me and gently eased his cock in.

"Well," I began, "it started, I suppose, when I met this man at the airport..."


By the time I got to the end of the story, both of use were sweating and panting heavily and talking had become difficult as we rose ever higher up towards our releases. "I think I believe you," he gasped, "and I'll get you to check some photographs... when we're done here..."

"Thank you," I replied with a struggle just as the door opened and the female officer returned.

"I don't believe this!" she smiled. "Still at it?!"

"A convent girl!" he groaned.

"Oh, I see," came the reply as she started to unbutton her blouse. "In that case I think I'll join you..." It wasn't long before she was as naked as I was and, one she had undressed, she clambered up onto the desk, one leg on each side of my head. Then she dipped down a little so that I could tongue her pussy while, by leaning forward, she could get the male officer to suckle on her nipple. We continued on in this manner until first I came, then the woman climaxed and finally the man shot his load after which we collapsed into a heap together on the desk, our sweaty bodies resting on each other where they fell.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.