E-Mails To My Master - Cover

E-Mails To My Master

Copyright© 2001 by Naughty Night Nurse

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A transcription of E-Mails sent between myself and my Master including his orders to me and my reports back.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

i received some mail from you this morning so i think i'll answer that before moving on to my report. The idea of being kicked out of a wet bed and into a gutter by you is almost appealing. The thought of being hog-tied and dumped onto a street stark naked... hmm, a delicious fantasy but something that i'm not sure i'd enjoy in real life!

i enjoyed reading about your experiences with Sister Mercy and i'm sure that Sharon will comment on that in greater detail in her next letter to you.

i am pleased that my responses to your questions met with your approval. i wasn't at all sure how you might have taken so of them... but you had told me to be honest, so i tried to be.

Now, regarding the assignment. Well, since you gave me the choice of what to wear under my coat, i settled on the easy option - nothing! Not only did i find the idea more 'exciting' but i thought it would make it easier too as there'd be no spare clothing to carry about with me and i'd have more time write the message on myself. (Believe me, Master, mirror writing on ones own body isn't easy!) i know you said to use lipstick but i used my initiative and changed that to felt tip pen as i felt it would be less likely to smear as the day went on. i then used public transport to get to my nearby shopping centre.

Taking your advice, i stayed out of the major chain's shops and, instead, settled on some of the smaller, more specialist ones. The first one i tried was a model shop. This was actually a good place for me because it was a mass of floor to ceiling display cabinets that divided the place into a lot of small, almost private areas. In one such area i found a single man in his forties studying some Grand Prix car kits. i opened my coat and waited... and waited... and eventually cleared my throat loudly. He glanced up, said "Oh, my!" and did a double-take. Then he swallowed and backed away right out of the shop!

Staying were i was, i waited until i found myself alone with a pair of young lads. i again opened my coat and stood there. This time the response was more positive and the both smiled and stood their ground. One reached out and covered my pussy with his hand as he grinned towards his mate. Then a voice called their names from front of the shop and, with clear reluctance, they left, never taking their eyes off me until the last possible moment.

Leaving the model shop, i wandered about a bit until i found a comic shop. This unit was really small but was empty of anyone apart from the two sales staff, both young men in their early twenties, both dressed all in black and sporting rings and studs all over and tints in their hair. Goths, i think they call the style. i reckoned that they might be the types to appreciate me so i went in and, with my back to the door, opened up my coat. This time the reaction was more positive than ever and it wasn't long before the pair of them were having a surreptitious grope. Since they both seemed to be more than willing, i asked if they had a back room. Not believing their luck, the glanced at each other and started to giggle... then one of them said to his mate, "Shit! I didn't bring a condom. You got one?"

"Don't worry," i broke in, "i was a Girl Guide - i'm always prepared," and i pulled a few out of my hand bag. Seizing the opportunity, one of the lads grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the back of the shop where he opened a door before ushering me through. Well, it wasn't what i'd call a back room - it was just a little bigger than a toilet stall except it had a small hand basin and some coat hooks in it, not a loo. He shut the door and pulled his cock out. As he was putting the durex on, i took off my coat and dropped it to the floor. What followed was hardly the world's greatest romance but in the slutty stakes it scored quite well. He simply rammed his cock into my pussy and started humping. i decided to play it for effect and make sure that i moaned and groaned and screamed encouragement like a pro while i thudded my bum rhythmically into the wall behind me... the one that connected to the store. The whole thing didn't last all that long and he soon shot his load and pulled out. i peeled his condom off and dropped it on the floor. He cleaned himself off in the hand basin before zipping himself back up and going out. By the time his mate arrived, i'd turned round so that i was facing the wall and, with my hands above my head, he took me from behind. Again i moaned and groaned and this bloke held back a little... well, quite a lot... longer than the first. He also gave my tits a good mauling which i liked. Again, after he'd cum, i dropped the condom on the floor and picked up my coat... only to find the door being opened from the outside as a third bloke pushed his way in! "Got time for another?" he asked. Well, Master, you know me by now...

Anyway, by the time i left the back room there were five condoms littering the floor. Back in the shop, the blokes were still all there busy chatting to each other. From what i could gather, the other three were regular customers and would often call in the chew the cud. Seems that the noises that had been coming through the wall had greatly amused all concerned apart from one girlfriend who'd shown up at the wrong moment and who was now looking daggers at me! This was in addition to a few more 'normal' customers who'd popped in, i gathered, and then popped out again!! It's really odd but, as i stood in the shop, they weren't friendly to me at all, in fact they were making snide, nasty comments about me and my behaviour; the girlfriend i could understand, but the blokes? i really hate it when you give your everything to a bloke (or series of blokes, in this case) and when it's all over all they can do is to insult you and look down their noses at you. In fact, these ones were so rude that i told them so... and they started to yell things like "Fuck off you old tart!" and things like that. So i did... but only after calling out an insult or two of my own, mostly about the size (or lack of it) of their cocks. This exchange of insults gained us a few odd looks from people walking in the mall but it didn't worry me - i could walk away, they had to stay where they were!

Basically, i was so angry at this point that i curtailed my assignment for awhile and went to find some clothes instead. As you anticipated, finding knickers in my size with Barbie or similar on them proved to be impossible but, with some care and a lot of searching, i managed to find some stuff that had cutesey pictures on it - kind of manga stuff - all big eyes and grins. But it looks the part. i also picked up a tartan pleated skirt and a white blouse. No bra, of course - just a vest with another cutesey image. i didn't mind getting the lolly - i like sweets and i picked one up that's about four inches in diameter! i also bought a large baby's sucker made of rock as well. With all that stuff on and my hair in twin plaits, i'll be able to do a reasonable impression of Baby Spice!

With my nerves calmed down a little now, found myself passing a small and very exclusive lingerie shop. Spotting that there was only a single female assistant inside, i went in. "Can I help you, madam?" she asked.

i opened my coat. "i think i need some fresh underwear," i said politely enough.

Well, first she held a hand over her mouth, then she screamed, then she picked up a phone and started to punch in a number. Realising that i'd overstayed my welcome, i left in haste! Trying to move quickly but without drawing attention to myself, i headed back to the bus station and took the first bus that was heading vaguely towards where i live. As we neared my stop and realising that i was one 'flash' short, i moved seats and sat next to the only other passenger on the upper deck of the bus, a thirty something male in jeans and a polo neck. He looked at me somewhat suspiciously as i sat down next to him and i just let the coat fall open. Then his frown changed to a smile and he ran a hand up the inside of my thigh. "What's your name then?" he asked.

Instinctively i lied. "Beth, sir," i said. Then, remembering your instructions, i added, "For half an hour i am yours to do with as you like. What would you care for me to do?"

"I don't fuckin' believe this!" he muttered before pausing to think for a moment. "Stick your finger up your arse!"

Recognising this as more of a test than anything else, i never the less lifted my backside off the seat of the bus and forced my forefinger up inside my bum.

"Bloody hell!" the man muttered, amazed that i'd really done as he asked. "Now, what next?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.