E-Mails To My Master - Cover

E-Mails To My Master

Copyright© 2001 by Naughty Night Nurse

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A transcription of E-Mails sent between myself and my Master including his orders to me and my reports back.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

i think i forgot to tell you this story, but it might amuse you...

The other night i went out with some of the other nurses from the hospital. The intention was to get pissed and we managed it easily. By the time i fell through my front door, i was truly rat-arsed! Anyway, i stripped off and collapsed into bed letting the room swirl around me in the dark like it does on those occasions and, eventually, i fell asleep.

i woke up at some point in the night - don't ask me when - and i was still half cut. i was cosy and warm in my pit but i was bursting for a pee. i really didn't want to get up and so i slid my arse over to one side of the bed and simply let go! Once i'd finished, i rolled over to the other, dry, side of the bed and dropped almost immediately off again. Needless to say, the bed wasn't so comfortable when i woke up the next morning and i had to strip and clean it while suffering from a hangover - not the best job in the world when you're not feeling well! So, now i'm a bed-wetter too along with all my other sins...

NNN


TO - Night Nurse

FROM - Master

You never cease to amaze me. You are beyond doubt the lowest whore I have ever cum across.

I can guarantee you that If I was sharing your bed that night that you would have gotten a severe beating and been thrown out into the gutter where you belong.

Still, don't get me wrong NNN. I love these little insights into your personal life and it sure gave me laugh trying to picture the scene.

Love it.

Your Master Has Spoken. Obey me Whore.


TO - Master

FROM - Night Nurse

Dear Daddy,

It was so wonderful to see you and Tommy again after so long. I hope you enjoyed your weekend here in Ireland as much as I did. As you have requested, I've written down as much as I can recall regarding how the time of your visit looked through my eyes. Clearly, I do not know everything that you and Tommy did while you were here and, equally, I may have forgotten to mention something that you feel is important so, in either case, if it is interesting or entertaining, would you care to tell me in a letter later?

We didn't get to speak to each other on Friday evening, of course, the welcoming banquet being such a very formal affair. You did look very handsome, daddy, in your black evening suit and frilly fronted shirt. And what about me? I don't suppose that you've ever seem your baby in a ball gown before. Did I look like a lady? It was so frustrating for us girls sat up there on the top table with only the other trainees besides Father Murphy and the Mother Superior for company while down below us you guests were ranged on the long tables running down the length of the hall, each guest accompanied by one of the sisters as other nuns served food and drink to us all. I noticed that Sister Mercy's smiles looked a little false on occasion as she sat next to you. What were you saying to her, daddy? And, more to the point, what happened afterwards?

Wasn't Father Murphy's welcoming speech long and boring? He can go on at times. And then us girls were all led away and taken to the chapel. Upon our arrival there we had to strip and to kneel and pray, to prepare ourselves for the deflowering ceremony next day. Do you realise, daddy, that us girls were in the chapel all night? It certainly didn't help our concentration that we could occasionally hear the noises from the main hall as you and your fellow guests enjoyed the after dinner orgy! What did you do with Tommy, by the way, during the time of the meal and the party after? I know he wasn't at the banquet, him not being an official guest, but where was he? All I know is that my night was a long, slow one inside the cold and austere chapel...

It was still early the next morning when we were taken from the chapel and given a shower followed by breakfast. I'll bet you were still asleep, daddy, at that point. We trainees were then taken and placed into some private rooms, each containing a large bed, a roaring fire and a few other necessaries. After an hour or so, daddy, you arrived and it was really great to be able to touch you at last! I suspect that the nuns had quite deliberately kept us girls apart from our sponsors just to enhance the moment. I don't recall the next few hours too clearly - again, I suspect that our sleepless night was designed to make it so. I do remember falling into your arms, some tears of happiness pouring down my cheeks. I remember kissing you, your hardness already pressing into me through your trousers. You carried me to the bed, didn't you? And gently laid me on it. I watched you undress, your mature but firm and muscular body exciting me, your swollen penis eventually being revealed to my expectant gaze. Oh my god, but it looked beautiful! Then you lay beside me, your lips suckling at my nipples, your manhood occasionally brushing against me... and then, ever so gently, you slowly eased your way in, your erection filling me both physically and spiritually. For a minute there was searing pain (I think I may have screamed) and then... and then I was yours, finally and irrevocably. You were so gentle and so strong at the same time, your body above me and yet not crushing me. You thrust slowly in and out... and that's when I discovered what a noisy lover I am! I know I was moaning and screaming and calling out while you... you called me the sweetest names... until the tempo picked up and your language changed, darkened and you started to call me other things... things that only served to excite me more! I don't know how many times I came that morning daddy... but I do know that I only found true happiness when you finally filled me with your seed... and then you held me, stroking my head and whispering sweet things to me until I feel asleep, your manhood still buried deep inside me...

(Just before we go on, daddy, I just want to thank you for being so kind and considerate that first time. I know it won't always be like that and, indeed, I doubt I'll want it to be, but it was a beautiful way to lose my maidenhead.)

When you woke me, you were already dressed and I just had time to shower before lunch, a meal that all the women, including the sisters, were naked at. As males, you were, of course all dressed. I noticed that most of us trainees were smiling though one or two were still in tears... I even spotted one with a pair of black eyes and large bruises round the insides of her thighs. I guess that her provider is not as caring as you, daddy. Did you notice the moment that Tommy arrived, arm in arm with the Mother Superior? They were certainly a stunning pair and I noticed that both were beaming broadly. That all said, I think that all we trainees were starving because we all fell upon the buffet like a pack of ravaging wolves! Most of the sponsors there were kind enough to allow us to get our fill before things started in earnest again.

As I finished off my last canapé, Tommy came sliding up to me and quickly attached his hand to my right buttock. "I've got plans for you, sister-slut," he sneered at me, pulling down his fly and then zipping himself back up again almost in the same instant. "I hear you've been practising with your mouth... now's the time to try with the real thing!" Then, grabbing a fistful of my hair, he pulled so hard that I dropped my plate and the sound of it smashing on the wooden floor soon had most of the room looking at us as he dragged me towards the exit. As we passed you standing next to the naked Sister Mercy, I noticed you giving Tommy a big wink while some men in the throng were calling encouragement to Tommy, obviously seeing him as being young and immature and i need of support. Their comments called out to me were, of course, of a different nature...

Anyway, it wasn't long before Tommy had me kneeling before him in a small grove of trees that screened us from prying eyes. He then ordered me to take his penis out, which I did. My God, daddy! I thought you said he was fourteen inches - well, let me tell you he's added a few more since you last looked! No wonder the MS was smiling! It was a huge thing and, as I looked, it started to stiffen and rise. I could feel panic building up inside me and I felt myself shaking my head. "No, Tommy... no! I can't... I can't take that! It's just too big!" I heard myself babble.

Tommy grabbed my hair with both hands and hauled my knees up off the ground for a second. "Listen, bitch!" he screamed, "Daddy said you'd do me and you're bloody well going to suck me off even if you chock to death!"

"Please..." I said... which was a mistake for, as soon as I opened my mouth, Tommy rammed his gigantic member straight into my mouth before sliding half it's length right down my throat. It was too much... I couldn't breath! I started to panic, my arms flaying about in the air as, still holding onto my hair, Tommy rammed more and more of himself into my mouth. His cock was far larger than any dildo I'd ever managed and I just knew I was going to die! I tried to push Tommy away but he was far too strong for them... and then, slowly at first, I started to recall my lessons. Getting a grip on myself and relaxing as much as I could, I breathed through my nose as opened up my throat allowing Tommy to slide further down. It still felt huge but now that I was no longer fighting him, it seemed easier. "That's better sis," I heard him say as he released his grip on my head. Getting more into the spirit of things, I started to fondle his testicles with my hands and, above me, he groaned and thrust harder. I continued to play with his balls with one hand as I used the other to toy with the entrance to his arse hole. He was cursing wildly now, telling me what a good slut I was. I was so proud of myself then, daddy. Finally I was bringing joy and satisfaction to my poor stepbrother who'd been rejected by so many women. Then I felt his whole body quiver and, seconds afterwards, he pumped his load directly into my guts. There wasn't as much seed as I was expecting but I guess that much had been forced into the MS earlier. Finally Tommy finished and he pulled himself out of me before adding a comment to the effect that I wasn't too bad but nowhere as good as the MS! (Well, the old biddy has had a lot more experience!) Tommy was then all for going straight back to the party but I persuaded him to follow me instead, promising him an interesting sight...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.