E-Mails To My Master - Cover

E-Mails To My Master

Copyright© 2001 by Naughty Night Nurse

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A transcription of E-Mails sent between myself and my Master including his orders to me and my reports back.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

Dear Daddy,

I'm glad that we've managed to make Tommy happy. I'm sure that he'll enjoy his time in Ireland!

As for your plans for Sister Mercy, I passed on your message and it was fun to watch her reaction! That said, they won't need to put a crucifix up in the garden - there's one already there! Oh, it's in another secreted area hidden away from general view and the nuns think that we don't know about it, but it's existence is known to us older girls. The Father uses it to maintain discipline among the nuns. You should see the way they writhe about when he lays into them! It's rather enjoyable when one of the sister's who may not be nice to us girls gets it!

One day, daddy, you must tell me more of this hot and horny secretary of yours, Collette. What do you make her do? I'm assuming that 'horny' is slang for something rather that that she really does have horns somewhere. Can you explain this to me sometime?

As for Darya, the little slut deserved all she got! Leading you on by flashing her knickers, indeed! She was simply asking to be raped. I just wonder what her real daddy did to your clerk when he found out what had been going on! When we meet, daddy, are you going to be a little more gentle with me? I hope so...

By the way, daddy, have you slept with Angela since that day? Sounds to me like she needs some one who knows what they're doing to put a smile on her face, sour old biddy!

Oh, something else that occurred to me. We've been learning about lesbians and it crossed my mind what would happen if a confirmed one of them ever got raped by a man. Have you ever tried that, daddy? Did she simply scream all the time or did you manage to convert her to normal behaviour?

Well, guess I've asked enough questions for the moment, daddy. I look forward to hearing from you soon,

Sharon.


TO - Night Nurse
FROM - Master

Hi Gorgeous

Daddy hasn't much time today but I will do the best I can to answer your questions.

Darya did indeed deserve to be raped but when I am with you, sugar, and daddy is de-flowering you I promise that I will be a loving and caring stepfather. There may be other occasions though when Daddy wants to use your holes more brutally but it I promise you that it will excite you just as much me.

I will tell you more about Colette when I have the time.

As for Angela. Ever since I promoted her I have been using both her and her daughter as sperm receptacles. Angela is too scared of losing her job to ever refuse me.

It's funny you should ask about me raping a lesbian. A few years ago I staying overnight at a very upmarket hotel after attending a very long and boring business conference. Throughout the evening my eyes kept being drawn to two very attractive young ladies that were obviously very fond of each other. Later that evening I was in the hotel bar with some slut that I had picked up and I again noticed the same two women being extremely friendly with each other. The evening passed along fairly uneventfully except for me getting the slut I was with to flash me her pussy and tits whilst we sat at the bar. I quickly grew bored of my willing whore and politely told her to fuck off once that I had humiliated her. Not long after I noticed that the lesbians must have had some kind of disagreement as the dyke wearing the suit slapped the other one and made a sharp exit from the room. This should be interesting I thought so I went over to the girl and offered my assistance. Perhaps another drink would help I said as I offered her a brandy. Obviously on the brink of tears and with a shaking hand she took the drink from me and said thank you. Bit of a lovers tiff I knowingly asked. What has it got to do with you she growled. Look young lady I'm just trying to be friendly but if you don't want know then I'm off. I'm sorry she said. It's just that I would like to be alone. I pretended to be sympathetic to her plight and I returned back to the bar. Ten minutes later she got up to leave. By this time I had decided that the bitch would pay and I got up to follow her. I saw her enter the lift and rushed to catch it. When the doors closed there was a silence until I opened the conversation. You know the trouble with lesbians I said. She looked over to me with an evil stare. The trouble is that they suffer from penis envy. The submissive les wants to be fucked by a real cock but the only thing the dom can provide is a piece of rubber. Therefore you both get frustrated, you both need a cock. She looked away from me and said you're sick. I took a deep sigh and said I guess I will just have to prove it you and with that I stopped the lift between floors. She screamed out and I quickly put my hand over the slut's mouth. Okay bitch you are going to get it. With my free hand I searched for her knickers under her dress and ripped them clean off. Within a second I had my dick out, Sharon, and I was forcing it up between her legs. She bit into my hand and I retaliated by repeatedly slapping her face. She was broken so easily and began to accept my penetrating dick without any more of a fight. I spun her round and took her from the rear like a crazed animal. This is what you want isn't whore? What you need is a hot hard cock up your cunt isn't it bitch? Before long she was saying yes. Yes fuck me, give me your cock, rape my cunt. The whore couldn't get enough of it Sharon and I emptied my spunk deep into her hole. Obviously the lesbian was now converted and I had done my good deed for the day.

Any way it's time to go now Sharon but before I do I want to know all about what happened to you when you were taking a bath and the plumber walked in on you.

Bye bye Sha

Love Daddy


TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

Dear Daddy,

Just before we start, will you please pass on a message to Tommy for me? Can you tell him that last night I slept with a ten inch long dildo that was about wrist thick lodged in my back passage. I'm still not up to his dimensions, but I'm getting there. Clearly I can't practice with my vagina as I'm saving that for you daddy... but, by the time I get home, I hope that my bottom will be prepared for Tommy to use.

I had a bad morning at school today. As you know, on Saturday afternoons we are given several hours of free time after lunch. Once we'd all finished eating and had been dismissed, I left the hall and decided to take a shower. I was just getting myself lathered up when the curtain was roughly yanked aside and I was hauled out by that girl I'd punched the other day. (Her eye was a real shiner, dad!) Unfortunately for me, she'd brought two pals along this time and they soon overpowered me and dragged me off. They took me to a small, disused, windowless storeroom where they tied my ankles and wrists before gagging me and attaching me to the radiator. Now, as you well know daddy, the convent is a very old place and this was one of those old, cast iron things. They carefully made sure that there was enough slack in the rope so that I wasn't actually touching the metal and getting burnt but that, at the same time, I couldn't move very far away either. Then they turned the contraption on and, laughing amongst themselves, they left, shutting the door behind them. Well, the radiator began to groan and creak and gurgle and it wasn't long before it became so hot that I couldn't afford to let my skin touch it. The temperature in the small room began to climb and I was soon sweating like a stuck pig! I moved as far from the radiator as I could but that was such a small distance as to make no difference to me at all. Being tied up like that didn't help either as my movements were so ridiculously constrained that, as I rapidly found, I couldn't wipe my forehead so the beads of sweat were soon running down into my eyes. The room soon felt like a sauna and at one point I must have fainted because I suddenly felt a burning in my shoulder which jarred me awake again. Altogether those bitches left me in there for three hours! Eventually they returned, each carrying a bucket which, I soon discovered, were full of ice cubes which they tipped over me. If the gag would have allowed me to scream, I would have! They then released my wrists and departed, leaving me to free my ankles and to remove the gag. I also had the slight problem of sneaking back to the showers so I could collect my uniform. Needless to say, I've not reported the situation to the Sisters or to Father Murphy... but I will get my revenge, don't you worry dad!

I look forward to hearing about your relationship with Collette when you have more time.

I was pleased to hear about your successful conversion of that lesbian, but it does raise the question of what would have happened if you'd tried the same thing with the dyke. I wonder how she would have reacted? By the way, daddy, it was clear that Darya was a slut and thus deserved all she got from you and this other woman had to be returned to the correct and natural way that her sex should behave but... well, I hope that you would never rape a modest, quiet, respectable and well behaved woman who was living a good Christian life, would you?

That incident with the plumber... ah, I didn't think that you knew about that, daddy. Guess I should have realised that you know pretty much all that goes on in the family home. Well... erm... it was when the waste disposal unit got blocked, remember? You called the plumber in and he said that he'd be arriving in the afternoon so I decided to have a shower before he cut the water off. Then he decided to turn up early (which, being in the shower, I didn't know) so that the first thing I knew about the change of plans was when he walked into the bathroom to turn off the stopcock. I guess that I should have locked the door but I'd forgotten again, I'm afraid. Anyway, next thing I know, this older man wearing a pair of overalls and holding a wrench in his hand is ogling me through the glass of the shower cubicle. I gasped and clamped one hand between my legs and the other one over my titties. I expected him to apologise and to back out but he didn't; he just smiled and kept on looking at me, his free hand reaching down towards his groin where he started to squeeze himself through the denim of his dungarees. I'm a bit ashamed of what happened next, daddy for I quite deliberately transferred the hand that was covering my breasts down to between my legs; I did this while appearing to be 'innocent' and making it look that I was more worried about him seeing one part of my body than another. Obviously, this left my breasts exposed to his gaze and his squeezing speeded up. I smiled at him and, putting down his tool, he approached the cubicle, his now freed hand reaching out for my nipple. But just as he was about to make contact, mummy shouted up the stairs to ask if he was having difficulties. Startled, he backed off and I covered myself up as best I could again. "Erm," the plumber shouted back, "There's someone in the bathroom..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.