E-Mails To My Master
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2001 by Naughty Night Nurse

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A transcription of E-Mails sent between myself and my Master including his orders to me and my reports back.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

Dear Daddy,

I received your e-mail this morning describing your dream and, judging from your opening comments, I can only assume that our messages must have crossed over each other and so I hope that you now realise that I have not been negligent and that I have been writing to you as much as time will permit. Don't forget, daddy, that not only must us trainees do all the schoolwork that every other child has to, we also have our training sessions to attend. We have very little time to ourselves.

I loved the retelling of your dream, daddy, but you are really being naughty to me in that you keep sending this sort of thing to me knowing full well that it will get your little girl all excited and yet she will be punished if she tries to relieve some of the pent up frustrations that you are building up inside of her. By the time I finished reading your latest correspondence, I was all damp and leaking so that when I stood up, my skirt had a tell tale stain on it and I had to be very careful that none of the sisters noticed before it dried out!

I wonder how mummy felt when she woke up to find you stuffing yourself deep into her bum? I can just imagine her eyes popping open wide with surprise. Does she enjoy it when you do that to her? I ask because here at school, we have all been issued with some long, thin pieces of soft rubber which we have to insert into ourselves round the back and, once they are there, we have to keep them in for at least an hour. The nuns tell us that this is to prepare us for when a man wishes to use us that way. At the moment it is all rather painful and my bottom always feels like it's on fire when I do this but the sisters assure us that it will get easier. It also makes me want to go wee-wee! Since I received your letter, I tried to pretend that it was you who were putting your thing up me rather than my own hand forcing up a bit of rubber whenever we had to practice this. It did seem to make the process easier!

Of course I'd like to know more of your dreams, daddy... and also of the humiliations that you inflict upon mummy. Maybe you could also tell me some of the things that you and the boys are planning for me upon my return? Just so I can prepare myself. Or is there any 'homework' that the boys would like me to do while I'm over here for them? I could write and tell them how I got on...

Oh, by the way, Father Murphy has asked me to ask you if you are intending to come to the Convent for the De-Flowering Ceremony? It seems that our training will soon be moving to practising serving males and the Father feels that it is important that you be the first to 'have' me. If possible, the Father hopes to have all the daddies or Master present so that all the girls can be done together and a bit of a party can follow. If you cannot make it, he says, a proxy can be arranged... but, daddy, I want it to be you... please?

Yesterday evening we trainees had an interesting lesson. We were all ordered into the school bus and driven away from the convent for about five miles. The Father then insisted that we undress at the side of the road though we were allowed to keep on our socks and shoes. He then drove off leaving us there in the gathering darkness. A few girls wanted to stay where they were and wait for the Father to return but the rest of us felt that this was a test and that we were to make our own way back to the convent. Eventually the side I was arguing for won out and off we set. Luckily, it's very quiet out here in rural Ireland and even a group of naked young girls can move about mostly unnoticed. That said, it was all very unusual being out in the middle of nowhere with nothing on! As we were getting near to the convent, we had to cross over a bridge to get across the river. We set off at a jog but just as we did so the lights of a car appeared over the hill. Some of the girls ran back the way they had come while most of us ran as hard as we could and managed to get over the bridge and hidden in the bushes before the car arrived. One girl, however, froze like a rabbit and she was still in the middle of the bridge when the car arrived and stopped, the girl caught full in the beams of the lights. The driver got out and it was only then that I recognised him as our local Garda! He took the girl, handcuffed her with her wrists behind her back before opening the boot of his car up and forcing her in. Closing the lid, he then looked around before driving over the bridge and, after turning the car about, returned the way he'd come back towards the Convent.

When the rest of us arrived 'home' an hour later, the Father was waiting and, taking us into what I now think of as the Training Wing, we found our missing student hanging by her wrists from a rope attached to the ceiling. Her toes were inches above the floor and she was rotating slowly in a circle, her face a mask of pain for she must have been there awhile... and there were thin red strips all over her buttocks! The Father told us that this was the price of getting caught and we should consider ourselves lucky not to be as unfortunate as this girl. She was then released and, after a hot bath and getting dressed, we were all allowed to go for supper.

Well, daddy, that's what I've been up to recently and I look forward to reading more of your dreams.

Your loving stepdaughter,

Sharon.

TO - Night Nurse
FROM - Master

Dear Sharon

How wonderful to hear from you. Daddy is pleased that you enjoyed reading all about his dream but I am even more pleased that you love daddy so much that you wish me to be the first to de-flower you. I will be honoured to perform my fatherly duty sweetheart. Your letter was quite a revealing one petal. It never crossed my mind that daddies little baby actually lusts after my body. You were always so shy and blushed the most enchanting shade of pink whenever daddy teased you about sex. But now you are actually telling me of your secret desire have my willy in your bottom and to then begging me to attend your de-flowering session. I'm such a lucky father to have a sweet girl like you for a daughter. Just wait until I tell your mummy, I'm sure she will be just as proud of you as I am.

Talking of your mummy. She absolutely loves having daddies penis up her bum and has begged me on many occasions to please her that way. What she doesn't like though is when I push my big hard erection all the way up her hole with one big thrust. She doesn't like it because it hurts her but that's why daddy does it. I like to hurt your mummy, I like being rough with her. When I'm in the mood I tell the slut to get on all fours and without any greasing up of the sow I just force my hard dick all the way in. Her hole is very tight and dry so it is very uncomfortable at first and her screams are music to my ears. I then grab hold of her hair with both hands and pull back allowing me extra force in my thrusts and it also stops your mummy from moving away. Before long your mum's hole gets lubricate enough for her to start enjoying it and then even she is begging to be poked harder and harder. When I'm feeling playful I sometimes let go of her hair with one hand and begin slapping her ass has hard as I can and shout out "Yahoooo, ride it you bitch." Your mummy feels really used when I do that and obviously all your brothers can hear what's going on and from behind the bedroom walls we can clearly hear them shouting things like, "Go on dad give it to her good and hard and ride her cowboy". For some reason your mum always climaxes when she hears the dulcet tones of her little boys.

I really enjoyed your description of events at the convent Sharon. The thought of all you naked little girls running around the town at night with only your shoes and white knee length socks trying desperately not be spotted got daddies thingy all big and hard. I'm now playing with my penis as I write you this message and you can be sure that daddy will spurt his sticky stuff before I finish this letter. The picture you conjured up in my mind was the most erotic I have ever had and daddy really means that so thank you very much sweetheart.

You are such a thoughtful girl to think of your brothers and their needs. We held a family meeting and I asked them what we should do with regards to when you come home for the holidays and how we will test you on what you have learnt. Here are some of the suggestions they came up with. God, I'm so proud of my family.

1. When you return you will be greeted with a French kiss from each person in turn and they will also feel between your legs as you suck on their tongues.

2. Even though you are not the youngest they will call you "Baby Slut" to fit in with the already well established "Mummy Slut"

3. Each morning you awake each boy in turn by sucking his willy and swallowing his sticky stuff.

4. It will be your chore to sleep with your youngest brothers penis in your mouth each night so that he will not wee the bed anymore. (That was actually your mothers request. She gave Timmy a suck of her nipple in exchange for her group input. She thinks I don't know but the bitch will be sorry)

5. So as not to get any ideas above your station you will wear clothes only suitable for little girls much younger than yourself. You know, things like Whinnie The Pooh knick-knicks and Barbie doll vests etc.

6. They all want to experiment with your body focussing on how much pain you can take.

7. Lastly all the greedy little bastards want to make some money ouf of you via their friends.

Daddy will be there to oversee things and make sure discipline is maintained.

Well that's all for now love. I'm going to look at your school photo next to me on the table and think of how my little girl looks on pussy parade.

(5 minutes later)

That was lovely sweetheart. Daddy just pumped his sticky stuff into a glass and is now going to take to mummy.

Bye Bye Petal

Daddy Loves You

TO - Master
FROM- Night Nurse

Dear Daddy,

I'm so pleased that you and mummy are proud of me. I'll bet the boys are really looking forward to my return from school now. Is my little-stepbrother Tommy still wetting the bed then? I know that he's younger than me but only by a few months, (Master - i really don't want to end up in a scenario where one of the characters is underage; i hope you understand. NNN) but surely he should have grown out of that by now? Have you taken him to a doctor?

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.