E-Mails To My Master - Cover

E-Mails To My Master

Copyright© 2001 by Naughty Night Nurse

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A transcription of E-Mails sent between myself and my Master including his orders to me and my reports back.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

Dear Daddy,

Thank you for sending two really long and detailed e-mails in one day. I'll try to go through them point by point before bringing you up to date with some news about my lessons here at the convent.

Aunt Sandra? Not Great Aunt Sandra? Surely not! I can't imagine that proper, matronly lady being the slut you describe. I guess it just shows that we all have to age. That said, I really enjoyed your story about how you and Aunty first developed your relationship and I hope that you will tell me more one day. However, your writing was so good that it got me into trouble. As I was reading, I was so involved that I grew totally oblivious to what was happening around me so the next thing I knew, one of the sisters was twisting my ear and dragging me off my bed shouting that she was taking me to see the Mother Superior. I have to say, daddy, that while I don't deny doing what the sister accused me of, it was totally unintentional for it seems that your words had affected me so much that my hand had strayed up my skirt and I'd been gently fingering my... thing. I didn't even notice, honestly! Anyway, the next morning at 'pussy parade' I was summoned out before all the other girls and made to strip naked. I then had to confess my sin to all in the room. Finally, Father Murphy tied my hands behind my back so that I couldn't touch myself again and I had to spend the next eight hours like that! It was so embarrassing having to ask the other girls to help me eat my meal or scratch to scratch an itch! You could well say that I've learnt a lesson.

Anyway, on to your other letter...

I've passed on your answer to the sisters about my hair and they have now provided me with a razor. I took a bath and I have shaved all my body hair off. Doing my legs and my armpits was no real problem but removing my little triangle was something else again as it simply didn't feel right and I was extremely nervous about cutting myself down there. However, all went well and it will be easier next time. I've collected some of the hair and, after drying it off, I've put it in an envelope which I'll send over soon for Tommy. I'll also parcel my knick-knicks up and pop them in the post. I don't quite understand why the boys want them, however. If any of their friends find out that they are wearing their sister's old and used undergarments, won't they become a bit of a laughing stock?

I've taken on board what you said about the flasher, daddy, and I will do my best not to be so negative where men are concerned. If I were to meet another man like that, what should I do to please him? What reaction is he wanting?

With regard to Lucky - I'm confused on two points here. You say that the dog keeps on running off with mummy's panties but... well, why is she wearing them in the first place? The sisters have told us that, as sex slaves, we should always keep ourselves as available to men as possible, hence our... places... should be uncovered. And as for letting a dog touch me down there! Please, daddy, tell me that this is a joke! I really am not sure that I could let a dog (or any other animal) near that part of my body.

I am so sorry that I have disappointed you when I got to enjoy smacking that other girl's bottom. I will do my best to suppress those feelings and will try to gain pleasure from submission and pain instead. I have passed on your request to the Father with regard to me being subjected to humiliation and, just after I said that, he smiled and told me not too worry as that was most definitely on the syllabus.

I've been trying to imagine just what you are going to do to mummy but I have given up a I really don't know enough on the subject. However, I do so really want to know so, please daddy, please will you tell me? I promise to be a good girl and to really study hard...

The time mummy took me to the doctor? Which time would that be? Well, the only time I didn't want to do what the doctor was telling me (that I can think of) was when mother took me in because of what she termed my unruliness and naughty behaviour (I think this was went I had answered mummy back on a a few occasions) and she asked the doctor if there was anything he could do to help. The doctor said that there was only one treatment available that would cure this and that I would have to take all my clothes off below my waist. These days I'm ashamed to say that I refused, so the doctor called in a nurse and, between her and my mother, they forcibly removed my tights, knick-knicks and skirt. Then the doctor leaned me over the couch and tied my wrists to some ropes that he pulled out from between it and the wall. The nurse then pulled out some equipment from a cupboard before starting to fill a bag with warm water into which she poured some chemicals. Finally the doctor inserted a tube up my bottom before turning a tap. The water was forced up into me where it started to burn, not because it was hot but more like a curry does to your mouth. The liquid kept on being forced in, filling me up more and more. I was squirming about and sweating and grimacing. The doctor then explained to me that if my attitude didn't improve soon, then the treatment would have failed in which case it would have to be repeated... but with a stronger solution. Taking the hint, I replied that I was sure that I was already cured; the doctor turned the tap the other way and I was able to force the liquid out. While the nurse removed the tube and I got dressed, mummy thanked the doctor who smiled and asked about his payment. (I thought that a little odd at the time, daddy - doesn't the NHS pay for everything like that?) Anyway, the nurse took me outside and offered me a seat. I choose to stand. About half an hour later, mummy came out of the doctor's office, a rosy glow on her face and we left. As we walked along the street, mummy seemed to be happier than when we went in though she did have to keep pausing and trying to sort out the legging elastic of her knick-knicks. I trust that this is the incident you meant, daddy...

Finally, as I promised, I thought I'd tell you, daddy, about my latest lesson here at the convent. Us trainees were separated from the normal students and we were taken up to a old wing of the building. Each of us was then paired off with one of the younger nuns and sent into a long room equipped with lots of beds where we were told to strip. As we did this the sisters removed their clothes as well. One of the more senior sisters told us to climb onto the beds and to lay on our backs. One of the nuns then joined each of us on the bed and then they started to touch us... to touch us in the most intimate of places! We were encouraged not to move or to respond but simply to lay as still as possible. The nun who was with me kissed my lips then inserted her tongue into my mouth! It was disgusting! Then she took hold of my breasts and gave them a gentle squeeze or two before her thumbs began to brush over my nipples. At first I didn't like it but it quickly grew more and more pleasant. Then she transferred her mouth to my nipples and it most definitely got really nice! Clearly some of the other girls were enjoying it too as I could hear several of them moaning and groaning. Then the sister began to play with me down there using her hands. By now I was clutching at the bedclothes and crying out aloud. The older sister kept walking round the room occasionally giving advice or making a comment. Finally the sister slipped her tongue into my... pussy and my world almost exploded! I'd never felt anything like it! My whole body began to shake and all I could do was to throw my head from side to side. The feelings built and built to a crescendo... and then quickly subsided. But the sister wasn't finished and her tongue kept working and it wasn't long before the world exploded once again. Now the sister climbed off the bed leaving me soaked in sweat, rather tired and very happy! Once all the young nuns had left, the more senior one explained that this had been a demonstration to show us what we would be trained to do for men. "You see, girls, what you have experienced is called a climax and it is what you will do for men, bringing them much pleasure. However, when you are doing this for your Masters, you must always be totally selfless in you intentions. It is for the male to enjoy and for you to give that enjoyment. Sometimes your Masters will allow you to climax too... but don't expect it. Think of it as an occasional reward, not a right. Now, everyone take a shower before you return to your classes. Oh, and Sharon?"

"Yes, sister?"

"You will say fifty Hail Mary's this evening in the chapel."

"Why, sister?"

"For taking the Lord's name in vain so loudly and frequently during that lesson. We might be teaching you to be a slave, my child, but you are to be a Christian slave, just remember that."

"Yes, sister," I replied meekly...

So, daddy, I hope this letter pleases you and I look forward to you reply.

Your loving daughter, With lots of kisses,

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.