E-Mails To My Master - Cover

E-Mails To My Master

Copyright© 2001 by Naughty Night Nurse

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A transcription of E-Mails sent between myself and my Master including his orders to me and my reports back.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

TO - Night Nurse
FROM - Master

Well, that was certainly well worth the wait. I was a smidgen concerned that things might have turned rough on this assignment but fortunately for you the guys behaved.

I hope Razor fucked you good and hard. He must be the patient type though to hang around wile you sit at a computer. I would have dragged you off by the hair and power fucked you the moment I saw you switch the dammed thing on. It's good to know that my slave has her priorities right, thinking of her master's pleasure before tending to her cunt. Excellent report whore and a job well done. I bet the hospital don't realise what a little gold mine they have in you.

Any way must rush I have to write to my daughter Sharon. She's growing up fast you know but not too fast I hope. It only seamed like yesterday when her mother bought Sharon her first useless fucking training bra (what is the point of those things. Everybody knows that young girls love to have their buds sticking out of their t-shirts so why cover them up? Crazy!) and now her tits are biggest in the class. She has started to experiment with her body and so I think it's her fathers duty to explain all about the females role in society as men see it. Don't you agree?

I AM YOUR MASTER. I COMMAND YOU. AND YOU OBEY.

TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

Dear Daddy,

Thank you for having the foresight to send me to this school, daddy. I know that you would have much rather taught me yourself but I understand that other matters have prevented this.

At the school itself, several things have now changed, the first being that I no longer have to go out in the cold and have a nude swim in the lough every morning. Instead, I join with the other girls who are in training and we must line up in the quad. Once Father Murphy arrives we must all lift our dresses up around our waist so that the father can inspect our privates. (Us girls in training are no longer allowed to wear panties. We have been told that as sex slaves we must be available to any male who desires us with the least delay, hence no knickers or thighs. It seems most odd to be undressed like that below my skirt; it is also a most peculiar feeling when the wind blows and goes right up and fans me there at the top of my legs.) I have also had my first lesson in sex-slavery - I was paired up with another girl and, with one of the nuns giving out instructions, we had to undress each other; once we were both naked, we had to kiss each other on the lips! I've never kissed another girl like that and it made me feel oh so dirty and uncomfortable! Then the sister insisted that we feel each other's breasts. I didn't like doing that but when it was her turn to do it to me, I have to say that it felt good. Is that how it was meant to feel or should I be ashamed? I'm sorry to ask you questions like this, daddy, but I am a little confused. Then, unbidden, the other girl placed one of her hands between my legs! It was as if someone had struck me there and I almost jumped out of my skin. The sister then intervened, pulling the other girl away from me and saying, "It's admirable that you wish to advance to the next lesson already, young lady, but you had no permission or instruction to do that. For your presumption you will be punished for you must learn that it is not your place to assume anything. Bend over and clasp your ankles." Both of us realised that she was going to be smacked... but it wasn't until the sister told me to give her six with the palm of my hand that we realised that I was to do it! I have to admit that the first blow was a little timid and weak; the nun insisted that I strike harder and so I did. The other girl flinched and let out a small cry; the sister told me that this was better and that I should proceed like that. Now I have a confession, daddy, that I've yet to tell anyone, even the Father. Remember how I said that looking at those photos and touching my own nipples made me feel excited and how my... thingy down below... started to get moist? Well, hitting that defenceless girl like that made me feel the same way, only the effect was stronger. Is that how I should have felt? With the lesson over, we were allowed to dress and, with her rubbing her bum and giving me sour looks, we were allowed to return to the main class.

You asked about old men in the park. Well, I have to admit that there was one who did appear for a short time one autumn. He used to wear a light brown overcoat and a hat and he would come up to us girls as we walked together home together from school. Once we were close enough for him, he'd open the coat up. I have to say that the whole thing, after the first time, just made us giggle for he was really rather ludicrous. I say this because his dangly thing was even smaller than Tommy's was when he was young. Not only that but his trouser legs only went from his ankles to just above his knees where they stopped before being tied tightly round his thigh with string. His shirt, likewise, was also cut off ending just above his belly button. I suppose we were supposed to be shocked or something - and we were the first time - but after that we just couldn't help but laugh. After doing it to us a few more times and getting the same reaction, he vanished and we never saw him again. I'm not sure if this was how we should have reacted. I suppose you could argue that, once I'm trained, I will never laugh at a male again... but, on the other hand, surely even a Master has to command respect? And a thin, weak, poorly equipped and pathetic specimen like him does not deserve respect from even a slave?

I never played doctors and nurses very much. I know that you didn't like it but I was always too much of a tom-boy for that. (The nuns have already made me much more refined, even before I stopped being an 'ordinary' pupil, and I look back on that period of my youth with a certain amount of shame.) But being a tom-boy had its moments too, like when I used to prove to the boys that I could climb trees as well as they could. Of course, I knew all the time what they were up
TO - first they'd tell me that girls couldn't climb as well as boys so I'd tell them that this was rot. There'd be a challenge and one of them would clamber up as far as he could before coming back down. Then I'd have to climbed the tree... and they really thought that I didn't know that they only did that so that they could look up my skirt and see my knickers! I used to hitch my skirt up when I could (supposedly to make it easier to reach the next branch) and I would often stand with my legs as far apart as possible so as to give them the best view. In those days I just thought I was being daring but now I realise that this could have been the first, tentative steps of me adopting to the true role laid out for me.

Well, I'd best go now as it's getting rather late and we have what some of the girls call 'pussy parade' at seven. I think I'd best get some beauty sleep.

Oh, I almost forgot - the Mother Superior wants to know if you prefer for me to shave off all my body hair or do you prefer that I keep it? Can you please let me know in you next reply so I can pass this on to her? Thanks, daddy.

Well, okay, I really have to go now. I'll write again soon,

Your loving stepdaughter,

Sharon.

TO - Night Nurse
FROM - Master

Dear Sharon

I was thinking the other day about how I first become to understand the power I possessed over women. Do you want to hear the story? Stupid question really, because I'm sure you do.

It all started a long long time a go. I can't remember my exact age but I was quite young. One day during the school summer holidays I went to stay for a week with my aunty Sandra. I always got on well with aunty and she was always pleasant to me. My first day was fairly short as I didn't arrive at her home until late in the evening. We had the usual chat about school and things and finished up with the inevitable question of "Have you found a girlfriend yet? I'm sure a good looking boy like you could have his pick of whoever he wanted," she said. I told her that there was one girl I was interested in, her name was Janet and she wants to be a nurse. Aunty Sandra's smile faded a little and warned me that I should be careful because a lot of girls out there are nothing more than just dirty little sluts. I was confused and asked her to explain just exactly what is a slut. She replied by saying that some girls have a reputation for doing naughty things with lots of different boys. "Oh. I don't think Janet's like that or at least I don't think so." I said.

"Ok" she said "enough chit chat for now. Time for your bath before bedtime". With that she playfully slapped my bottom and up the stairs I went.

I was relaxing in the bath when my aunty came in to see how I was. She came close to the bath and bent over dipping her hand into the water to see if it was hot enough. As she bent over in her night robe the top hung loose and I could clearly see the full shape of her bare breasts gently swing as she swirled the water. Instantly my penis became erect and pointed straight out of the water pushing through the suds standing upright in all it's glory. She suddenly stopped swirling as she noticed my big hard penis looking straight at her. She seamed to stare at it for ages before saying "God you school boys are growing up too quick for your own good". Still staring at her tits (sorry Sharon I mean breasts. It's really hard for me to change the habits of a lifetime) my willy began to throb and kind of bobbed up and down in the water. Aunty Sandra, with a nervous quake in her voice, asked me if I needed any help to wash myself. Unable to take my eyes off her boobs I stupidly said no thanks. Feeling quite bold and sensing her interest I asked "what are you looking at aunty?" She looked instantly embarrassed and stood up ready to leave. Before she left she replied "Oh, nothing that I haven't seen a thousand times before," and then the door closed. Shouting through the wall I asked "DOES THAT MAKE YOU A DIRTY LITTLE SLUT THEN AUNTY?" There was no answer.

The next morning I went to the dinning room for breakfast wearing just my undies as usual. Aunty was already busy in the kitchen making breakfast. "Good morning young sir" she playfully said as she brought my cereal to where I sat. She was still in her bathrobe and once again I got a good view of her boobs as she placed the bowl on the table. "Whoops," she said as one of her heavy boobies fell into full view but she didn't rush to hide the mishap. "What must you think of me" she rhetorically asked. Quick as a flash (if you pardon the pun) I said "I thought I told you what you were last night aunty". "You shouldn't have spoken to me like that," she said. Waving her disapproval aside I argued the point that she admitted to seeing lots of penises so by her own judgement she must be a slut. She didn't answer and ate in relative silence with me staring at the gap between her robe that continued to tease me. Breakfast was over and I stood up with my erection fully visible and the head of my willy sticking out over my undies. Aunty Sandra wasn't one to miss such a voyeuristic opportunity and called me over to where she was sitting. Blatantly staring at my bulging groan she asked if I felt uncomfortable seeing her in the mornings not fully dressed, because she could dress before breakfast in future if I found it to be distracting. I responded with a swift "NO! No aunty, I want you to dress comfortable, it's just that I get a little distracted when I see more than what I think you want me too." A smile crossed her lips and she asked "Why, whatever do you mean?" she said still looking at my throbbing dick. Feeling bolder than ever I reached out and flicked open her loose robe. "This" I said. "I'm not used to seeing a grown woman's boobs". I stared at her exposed flesh and continued to speak. "Don't you realise what it does to me?" Full of embarrassment she tightly pulled her robe shut. "Well, you don't help matters," she said nodding directionally at my erection. "You're getting to be all grown up now, more like a man than a boy." she said. Excited by her comment I asked, "Do you really think so aunty?" and I then pulled down on the front of my undies exposing my erection and letting my dangling balls fall full into view. Watching her expression, a question crossed my mind. Lifting her head away from crotch and looking straight into aunties eyes I said "So what you are saying is that you find my willy distracting but what I don't understand is why aunty, especially if you have seen hundreds before." "Never you mind" she said and got up from the chair. "Hold on a minute" I shouted and to my surprise she stopped dead in her tracks. Taking the opportunity and fuelled by her compliance I stepped up the ball play. Standing with one hand on my hip and the other still pulling at the front of my underpants letting my flag pole display at full mast I said "You've seen mine, Now I want to see yours" Shocked by my demand she said, "You're disgusting, I'm your aunty for Christ sake". "You're still a woman," I said, "go on aunty, show me yours, I've never seen one before." Then quick as a flash she opened her robe and I got a glimpse of her pubic hair. "Satisfied?" she asked. I wasn't but it would do for now.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.