E-Mails To My Master - Cover

E-Mails To My Master

Copyright© 2001 by Naughty Night Nurse

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A transcription of E-Mails sent between myself and my Master including his orders to me and my reports back.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

Continuing our role-play...

Dear Daddy,

Thank you for answering my e-mail so quickly and for the advice you gave me. As you may have suspected, I have several questions to ask you:-

1) If it wasn't soap that splattered against the glass side of the shower, then what was it? And why would it be good for my complexion?

2) What is a vibrator?

3) Why would mummy call you 'Master'? That seems such an odd thing to say when she usually calls you 'my dear' or just 'daddy'.

As to your advice, the nuns have often warned us about the dangers of self-abuse and masturbation... it's just that I didn't realise that touching myself like that was the start of it. I will, of course, never do that again.

Thank you, daddy, for the offer to tell and show me more about a woman's place in the world and how we should help to pleasure men. The sisters here are often trying to teach us to be meek and obedient but I never realised quite why until I read your letter. Thank you, daddy, for casting some light on this subject for me. I look forward to learning more from you.

I know that it has been a few days since you wrote t me but it isn't always easy to gain access to the IT room. But as soon as I got your letter, I took your advice and went to Father Murphy and confessed my sins to him. Even through the screen of the confessional, I could tell that he was shocked by my admission though he recovered quickly enough. He told me to destroy the pictures that I had downloaded (I've since burnt them) and then told me that I would need to be both punished for what I had thought and done while, at the same time, steps would have to be taken to ensure that any further such thoughts were driven out of me. The Father pondered on the matter for awhile before saying that, every morning at six o'clock, I was to get up early and walk down to the Lough and, in a certain secluded cove, I was to strip naked before swimming in the cold waters for at least fifteen minutes. This, he assured me, would take my mind off... you know what.

That was two days ago now and I have twice followed the good Father's instructions. The water is very cold and I've had no further thoughts or desires about touching myself since so it seems to be working. You'll also be pleased to know that Father Murphy is so devoted to his duty and concerned for my safety (and that of all the girls besides) that, on both days, he has accompanied me to the shoreline to ensure than I stay in the Lough for long enough to drive my demons out of me and to make sure that I don't drown. Isn't he such a good man?

I look forward to hearing from you again soon, daddy, and to learning the answers to my questions

Missing you so much, Your devoted stepdaughter,

Sharon


TO - Night Nurse
FROM - Master

(Still in Role Playing mode)

Dear Sharon

As always it's a pleasure to hear from you.

Here are the answers to your questions:

1) What you saw in the bathroom was not actually soap as you first thought but your daddies sperm. It has a number of other descriptive names but I like to refer to it as SPUNK. Your daddy's spunk hit the panel because I climaxed. When a man masturbates he shoots out a stream of white milky liquid full of sperm that is used to fertilised a female egg. The sperm is full of proteins that have been proved by scientist to be extremely good for your complexion. It also has an unusual salty taste that is enjoyed by most women. You may ask why was I masturbating and why did I continue in your presence. If you want to know why then ask daddy and all will be revealed.

2) A vibrator is a phallic shaped object usually powered by batteries designed to stimulate female arousal to the genitals.

3) Your mummy used to call me Master only in our special private moments but now she uses the correct salutation regardless of privacy. If you're a slave then you always address your owner as Master. Your mummy is a SLAVE. A sex slave who is fully under my control. She exists only to please me. She is only respected for what she is and for as long as she knows her place she will always be loved and cared for.

I now have some questions for you sweetheart.

1) Did you really need to go to the toilet so badly that you had to burst into the bathroom without knocking, knowing full well that I would be naked in the shower?

2) Did you ever spy on me and your mummy at night time? I'm sure I saw you peeping one night as I fucked your mum doggy style. (don't forget to ask about what you don't understand dear)

3) Did you get excited as you stripped naked in front of Father Murphy exposing all your intimate parts?

With regards to women and their slavery I feel that the time is right to begin your training. I'm sure that it will come naturally to you being brought up as you were in our happy little family. Your brothers were made aware a long time ago about your mother's role in the family and I'm sure that you will remember how your mum took extra special care of them. You never questioned why Marie still bathed the boys when they were easily capable of doing it for themselves. Bathing men is just one of the many duties a slave has to perform. Remember the time you got angry and called your mum a slut? She slapped you across the face and told you never to say that again. You responded by saying, "Why shouldn't I call you a slut or a whore, daddy and my brothers are always calling you that and I even heard Tommy call you a fuck pig!". "Your daddy and the boys are allowed to call me whatever they want. One day you will learn about the difference between sexes and I don't just mean that place between your legs, Sharon. Now go to your room."

You've had many hints over the years, Sharon love, that should have conditioned you for what is to come.

Here's a hint for the future. A great way of pleasing a man is to allow yourself to be humiliated. I got really excited just the other day when one of your brothers was looking up your mum's skirt as she sat watching TV. He jumped up and said, "Hey dad, mum hasn't got any knickers on!" I looked over at Marie and asked if this was true. She looked to the floor and said YES. I then ordered her to stand and prove it by lifting her skirt. After a short display of pointlessly pleading not to make her do this, she eventually did as she was told but turned her back to us as she reveal all. "Lift it higher," Tommy said and attentively she did as told. Chris complained that he couldn't see the good parts and so I ordered her to turn around. With her head held low Marie slowly turned exposing her pussy to the boys. After what must have seamed like an eternity of being ogled by her family she heard young Ricky say "Look at her twat lads, she's shaved it clean, you can see her flaps and they're dripping wet." Excitedly with his hand frantically moving up and down in his pocket he said "I bet she hasn't got a bra on either dad". Obviously Marie was extremely uncomfortable but boys were we enjoying the show. I looked at Ricky and told Marie to shake her tits. Noting the sexy way her pendulous jugs swung back and forth all you could here from Ricky was, "See Dad, the slut isn't wearing one, her tities are jiggling". I ordered Marie to open her blouse and prove the absence of a bra but she was also to make sure she kept her cunt fully exposed for the lads. (Cunt, pussy & twat are just some of the other names used for a woman's vagina.) By now Marie was bright red with shame and embarrassment but she knew better than to disobey me and so her tits were exposed to the delight of the boys. "Fucking hell dad, can we touch her?" said Chris. "No lads, you can't touch the whore but knowing what you boys are like I don't want those sheets soiled tonight so you can all take your dicks out right now and get it over and done with. Get on your knees Marie, spread your legs and lift your head." It didn't take long for the guys to start pumping and a few moments later I began to hear the shouts of "Watch me, slut, I'm Cumming" or "Jiggle those tits some more whore" etc. All the lads eventually shot their load on the carpet in front of her. I told them all it's time for bed and off they went. Your mum just sat there kneeling on the carpet looking at all the spunk lay before her. I lifted her chin and kissed her lips. "Clean it up bitch then bring me a drink" I said as I turned and left the room.

I have lots of examples like this one Sharon if you liked what you read. Do you want to know more?

Love Daddy


TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

Dear Daddy,

Thank you for your long and detailed letter to me. You have answered many questions yet some of your answers have only lead to more queries. May I please ask you, daddy, until I get more used to all this that you are telling me that you only use proper names for items, parts of the body and acts that you are referring to? Some of the slang terms you use are unknown to me and are impossible to find in the dictionaries that we have available here at the convent school.

Going through your letter from the start raises the following points from me:-

While a man's sperm might be very good for the complexion, I worry about your assurance that it tastes good. Does that mean that the woman has to put the man's... thing... into her mouth? I'm not sure I could do that... I mean, that's where his wee-wee comes out off...

Since you ask, Daddy, yes - I would like to know why you continued to masturbate when you knew I was in the room with you.

These vibrators sound like the ultimate in self-abuse! I hope I never see one! And I hope you punished mummy well after you caught her using one. What did you do to her? Did you destroy the vibrator?

When you say that mummy is a slave, I am assuming that you don't mean literally since slavery is illegal! I'm assuming, daddy, that you mean this only figuratively.

As to your questions to me:-

Yes, I really did need to go to the toilet very badly that day. However, I can't lie to you daddy so I'd best also say that I did plan it. I knew that you always shower at the same time most days so, an hour before that time, I drank as much water as I could knowing that it would make me want to go. As to why... well, I'd already seen my brothers naked, as I said before, and I simply wanted to see if you were different. And you were... your thing is so much bigger and hairier than theirs...

It was an accident when I peeked in at youth at night. I couldn't get to sleep that evening and then I heard mummy screaming and calling out. I thought that the pair of you were fighting so I went to help mummy. Then I saw what you were doing. I didn't know what it was but it certainly wasn't fighting so I went back to bed. I'm sorry about this incident but it only confused me more.

Oh. daddy, you are so insightful. Yes, I am ashamed to say that I do sort of enjoy stripping off before the Father and, I have to admit, the more often I do it, the slower I remove my clothes, almost as if I'm trying to tease him. Actually, skipping forward a little, you may have answered one of my questions already when you said about one of my brothers masturbating himself with his hand inside his pocket. I was wondering about why Father Murphy's cassock flaps about when I'm undressing. Or do you think that there might be another explanation? After all, he is a man of the cloth. Surly he wouldn't be self-abusing himself, would he? Have I sinned even thinking such thoughts?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.