E-Mails To My Master - Cover

E-Mails To My Master

Copyright© 2001 by Naughty Night Nurse

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A transcription of E-Mails sent between myself and my Master including his orders to me and my reports back.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

TO - Master
CC - Mistress Pam
FROM - Night Nurse

i received your instructions in the early hours of the morning and, after reading them through, i felt physically sick. i knew that i must be punished, but to brand myself? Could i do that? (In one of your recent messages to me, you mentioned that you were going to leave my punishment to the American who first alerted you to my deception - do i have him to thank for this, then?)

On my way home afterwards, i stopped in at a chemists and purchased some salve, plasters and other bits. i then called in at a stationers and purchased box of drawing pins. As soon as i got home, i put the pins into a pan of boiling water and sterilised them. The wire coat hanger i already had - it just needed bending into shape. Your instructions to masturbate with something rough gave me a headache until remembered that i have a candle that would fit the bill - it's one of those decorative ones, not really meant to be used and it is in the shape of a naked woman who is clearly a devil worshipper - it's the right size and has several rough edges but lacks the ability to cut. Finally, i rolled up an old vest (it gets cold on the way to the wards at night in winter) to make a suitable gag.

When all was ready, i spread the pins out on the floor as you had instructed; i was, of course, already naked. Squatting down above the pins, i put the gag down close to hand ready to place it into my mouth when the time was right before i started to eased the candle into my fanny and began to push it in and out. It was not the most pleasant of experiences and i had to pump hard for a long time before i got myself even the slightest bit damp. i guess that it didn't help that i couldn't even fantasise because my mind was focused only on the pain to come. Finally i gave up any thought of bringing myself to climax and simply settled for gathering my courage ready to drop onto the pins. i have to admit that t was only on the third go that i actually manage to go through with this part of the task. Let me first say that the stinging was unbelievable and any thought i may have had of going easy on myself vanished as, when i finally moved, i almost collapsed backwards so that i landed o the pins with all my body weight. It was a good job that i was gagged. i stood up as fast as i could and grabbed hold of my butt with both hands. It hurt, it really did and tears were cascading down my face. i looked round on the floor and found five pins still there. i gathered these into two before i assumed a position above them, rather like i had with the mouse traps. Lowering myself onto these was even harder than before for i now really knew how much it would hurt... and, besides, i had more control this way round. In the end it took two real attempts to pickup all the pins by which time my tits were on fire.

i limped my way into the kitchen where i'd already prepared the coat hanger. i'd made the 'S' about an inch tall. Holding it in an oven glove, i heated until it was red hot. As i'd been thinking about your task, i'd wondered just how i was going t make myself do this last, final act but now that the time had arrived, it was easy for, while you'd given no time limits to keep the tacks embedded in me, i'd assumed you meant until the task was complete. Therefore, the quicker i branded myself, the quicker i could remove the pins. This being the case, i applied the brand almost instantly... and then howled out in agony, the gag shooting out of my mouth. Christ, it was terrible! How anyone can find pain like that erotic, i'll never know. i almost fainted and for sure the world went very dim. i dropped the hanger into a sink of already prepared cold water before sinking to my knees on the floor and applying an ice pack over the wound. Holding that there with one hand, i eased the pins out with the other. Once that was all done, i applied some creams and dressings before limping off to bed.

I didn't have a very good day's sleep and here i am on the wards still aching. i never want to go through anything like this again, Master, and i beg y not to make me. Humiliation is one things - that was most definitely another. i think that, if i hadn't felt that i deserved it, i would have used my safe word on that. But it is over now. please allow me a few days to get over that before my next assignment - please.

Yours very stiffly,

NNN

TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

Master, here are two more soul_jewel stories for you to enjoy. The first is called The Fire while the second is entitled Performance. i hope you enjoy them.

NNN

Master,

Called in to Internet Cafe to collect my mail this morning and found one from the slut describing her punishment. (Nice imagination you have.) But it dawned on me that something was wrong - how could she wank with a candle when I'd chained her cunt shut? I've just called her on my mobile and she has confessed that she sawed the lock off then followed your instructions before replacing lock with an identical one she purchased. Tried to excuse her behaviour by saying that she had to do it in order to please you. How she was going to explain when key that Maddy has wouldn't open the lock I don't know. But yet more deceit. I think she needs another lesson. Would you agree? Care to use that imagination again?

A furious Mistress Pam.

TO - Night Nurse
FROM - Master

Yes you did deserve to be punished harshly and I'm glad that you agreed that your punishment was suitable and that you carried it out to the full. Well done. You neglected to say where you branded yourself. Was it where I directed?

In answer to your question, the punishment was my idea and not the Americans. You still have his ordeal yet to come but I will wait a few days before I put you through anymore unpleasant pleasure.

He wants me to treat you like a little girl of 10. I feel that his fantasy is a little questionable. However, you will be treated like a school girl and you will act like one when I say so. Therefore I want you to buy a school uniform. You will already have a white blouse, black shoes and sensible knickers so all that is left is a tie and one of those dam fine pleated skirts. I want it really short SLUT.

When you have what I have asked for let me know and I will contact the American to see how you can pleasure him the most. WHORE.

I AM YOUR MASTER. I COMMAND YOU. AND YOU OBEY.

TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

Being right handed, i applied the hot coat hanger to the inside thigh of my left leg, as high up as i could manage.

Like yourself i have reservations both about the morality and my own abilities to play the part of a ten year old child. However, if we can settle on me 'being' sixteen (and therefore a consenting adult) that would be fine. And i can remember that far back too! Grin.

i will work on the assumption that this will be acceptable to you and i will purchase the required items in the morning. Can i buy a tie, please? The sort that school girls wear? i'll also purchase the shortest skirt i can and then turn it up a few inches. Am i to wear stockings and suspenders underneath?

Please work on the assumption that i will have the required uniform ready by Monday evening.

Yours obediently,

NNN.

TO - Night Nurse
FROM - Master

Your assumptions are well founded. 16 years old YES - 10 years old NO.

With regards to the uniform you will wear boring old white knee length socks. It will add to your innocent look (or would that need a miracle?). Make sure your pussy is shaved, whore, because knowing what little we do of our American friend, it will surely be a prerequisite.

I will contact the American and see what he would like you to do. If he does not respond then I will set your assignment myself.

I AM YOUR MASTER. I COMMAND YOU. AND YOU OBEY.

TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

Boring white socks. Okay... understood. Sigh. Still, a shaven haven again! I love it! The razor will be out ASAP! I look forward to seeing what the American can come up with.

Night Nurse.

TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

Just to let you know that Mistress Pam arrived at my flat earlier this evening with a huge Alsatian dog in tow. She told me that this was to be my punishment for freeing myself from my cunt chain without permission and that it was you who had devised the punishment which involved me giving the dog a blow job. Well, i can say that i didn't like the idea of this task one little bit! (You should have seen the look of distaste on her face! Mistress Pam.) However, one look at the expression on Mistress's face told me that it would be worse for me if i refused, so i thought i'd better to my best to comply. However, since i've not been involved in anything like this before and didn't know where to start, i began by simply stroking the animal and trying to make friends with it. This took quite a while but, eventually, it rolled over and allowed me to stroke it's tummy. This i did for a bit longer until it seemed calm. Once it was, i very gingerly reached out my hand and placed it onto the dog's balls. Immediately the animal turned and snapped at me, luckily missing - not that i thought it was seriously trying, it was just warning me off. i tried to approach it again but it simply snarled at me so i backed off. Mistress Pam then put the dog back on its lead and told me that this was enough and that she considered my efforts up to that point to be satisfactory. However, i wasn't going o get away tat easy and she instructed me to tick out my tongue. With me in that position she took out what i think are two chopsticks fastened together at each end with an elastic band doubled and redoubled so that the two sticks are held together. Mistress then separated the sticks and placed them over my tongue before releasing the pressure. It don't hurt too much but i'm sitting her with my tongue out, unable to speak. It's very... off-putting and uncomfortable. i'm to keep this device in place until after Mistress leaves and then, she says, i can take it off. With the dog sitting by her side, Mistress has now got me to type this up so that she can added her comments. i am then to proof it and send it off to you, Master. Mistress says that she has taken the action that she has because i was clearly not 'happy', the dog wasn't interested... and the dog's had it's operation - she couldn't find a mutt that wasn't! No wonder it snapped. i think i hate her sense of humour...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.