E-Mails To My Master - Cover

E-Mails To My Master

Copyright© 2001 by Naughty Night Nurse

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A transcription of E-Mails sent between myself and my Master including his orders to me and my reports back.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

When i left the hospital on Bank Holiday Monday morning, i was surprised to see Mistress Pam sitting astride her bike, a spare helmet in hand. "Get on, slut!" she snapped at me as she fired up the engine. She then drove me round to my flat. Waiting outside, she told me to go and get changed. "It's going to be nice weather so, if you have then, a boob tube and hot pants. And you'd better hurry!"

(It seemed an great opportunity - the boys were going down to the coast for the day taking Jane with them. The house was mine and Maddy's and your instructions had just arrived not long before. As will be seen later, I modified some of the punishments a little. I'm not as cruel as you, Master... yet. But give me time :-) Mistress Pam.)

[:-O Janet.]

As it happens, i'm old enough to still have those required items from the last time they were popular and the hot pants, especially, are small and tight and bright with quite a bit of arse cheek showing up below their hem. Anyway, i got changed as quickly as i could before returning to the Mistress and her bike. Oh, one thing i've i forgotten to mention so far - as Mistress hadn't said anything about what shoes i was to wear, i was a little undecided. Should i put on some sandals which would compliment the summer look i was attired in or should i go for the thigh high black boots i've just treated myself to? The boots aren't leather, of course, but they are long, tight and sexy with very high, thin heels. Guess which i ended up wearing?

i returned to the bike and Mistress Pam nodded approvingly at me. i climbed aboard and off we roared paying little attention to the speed limits on the almost deserted roads. Despite the sun, i was soon shivering in the blast of wind produced by our motion and i made myself as small as possible behind the Mistress's leather covered form. We soon arrived at the house and, after parking the bike, we went inside where Maddy was waiting, unsmilingly, dressed in a t-shirt and jeans. Mistress Pam asked me if i understood that there was to be a fight between myself and Maddy with the loser being subjected to pain and humiliation. i told her that i understood that before going on to explain that i knew why i would be fighting - you had ordered me to, Master - but that i couldn't see why Maddy was willing to take part. Before Mistress could reply, Maddy jumped in and snarled, "Because I get to kick the shit out of you, you little scumbag!" She sounded awfully confident which didn't do my frame of mind a whole load of good!

Mistress then crossed the room and opened a door that would, i had assumed previously, lead to a cupboard. With the door open, she flicked a switch which put on a light that illuminated a flight of stairs leading down. "Come on, girls," she instructed with a smile.

At the bottom of the stairs was a cellar, lit by a few naked bulbs. It was a cold and bare place which must have been about the same size as the whole ground floor of the house above. Off to one side was a pile of junk which looked like it had been recently collected from where it had been previously scattered about all over the cellar and pushed into one large, untidy pile. (She's right.) Placed around the floor were some garden canes, leather belts, a wooden metre ruler, an old table-tennis bat and other stuff like that. "The rules are simple," Mistress said. "The winner is the one who doesn't quit or who stays conscious the longest. You can use any of the weapons scattered about on the floor and you can hit, scratch, bite, kick or do whatever you damned well want in order to hurt your opponent. Do you both understand?"

i nodded and Maddy simple commented that she wanted to get on with it. Mistress simply called,"Go!"

i backed off looking for a weapon that would do more than just tickle Maddy. i also realised that four inch heels are not the best thing to fight in; cursing, i wished i'd selected those flat-soled sandals instead. Before i'd even selected a weapon, Maddy hit me on the jaw with a proper, manlike punch. (As I had suspected, Maddy decided against using a weapon; she prefers just using her fists and getting in the first blow!) i don't remember too much of what happened next but after talking to Mistress Pam afterwards and putting that with what little i do remember, i must have staggered off to one side shaking my head. While i was doing that, Maddy picked up the table-tennis bat and, using the edge, hit me on the top of the head. i yelped and swore and grasped at my injury with both hands. Maddy dropped the bat and grabbed my boob-tube with both hands and yanked it up until it was wrapped around my forearms and head. Then she twisted one hand into the material, tightening it up and effectively both blinding me and stopping me from using my hands. With her other fist she started to pummel me in the guts. Desperate, i lashed out a few times with my foot and, after a few failures, i must have made contact with her shin. Now it was her turn to yelp and to let go. Moving quickly, i tugged the boob-tube over my head and off... just in time to have Maddy leap onto my back, her legs wrapped round my waist, where she start to pull my hair with both hands. i screamed, my eyes watering as i began to spin around, trying to threw Maddy off... but that didn't work so i ran backwards at the wall making her collide heavily with it. She went 'offph!' but hung grimly on. i tried again and she let go of my hair but, instead, wrapped her hands round my throat and started to squeeze. Frantic now, i bashed her again and again against the wall but each time with less force. Flashes of light were appearing before my eyes and my throat was hurting like hell. Then i kinda sunk down to my knees only to see a blurred version of Mistress Pam's face looking at me closely. "Give up?" she asked... and i nodded for i knew that i'd be unconscious soon if i didn't. Mistress called Maddy off... who seemed rather reluctant t let go... but who did eventually, leaving me gasping on he floor.

Mistress allowed me a few moments to recover then ordered me to stand and to remove my hot-pants. "Your Master sent me a list of suggested punishments for the loser to undergo. Personally, I felt that some were a little to extreme for me to administer... but others weren't. I've adapted some, taken others as said... and then added a few ideas of my own. It's funny the ideas you can get when you search the Web for inspiration. Now for the first part... and i think both of you 'ladies' will like this..." Mistress then removed a length of thin chain - about the size that is normally attached to a bath plug, but this was much stronger - and looped it round my waist. She then wrapped it round itself in the small of my back before passing it through my legs and taking hold at the front again. Getting me to bend my legs a little and to spread my feet apart, she then tugged on the chain, forcing it up into the cheeks of my bum... and deep into my pussy lips. i winced... and she smiled. Then she produced a padlock which she snapped into place, fastening the chain together. Now i was trapped in a sort of impromptu chastity belt. From her other pocket, she produced a small key on a thinner length of chain... which she gave to Maddy, telling her that only she had the right to undo the lock... after i'd grovelled enough to her! Maddy smiled before commenting that that would be a long time. "That's the first part," Mistress said. "Now, upstairs and out into the back garden."

When we arrived, the garden was as much of a mess as the rest of the house apart from a small section of grass that had recently been hacked down to a reasonable length. i was a little reluctant to leave the house on account that all i was wearing were my boots but Mistress insisted that i go out. "Many houses round here are either empty or full of squatters who are free thinkers just like us. They'll look, but won't interfere. What's left of the long term old style residents have long since learnt the hard way not to interfere in our affairs. We won't be bothered." Actually, it wasn't being bothered that was worrying me... it was the thought of just how many people would be looking at me in my birthday suit! Anyway, already hammered into the earth were four short wooded stakes, each with a length of rope attached. Mistress instructed me to get down on my hands and knees between them and Maddy tied my wrists and ankles to the stakes. Luckily for me, the garden was in the shade so that, while it was warm, i wasn't going to get burnt in the Bank Holiday sunshine. Mistress the gave Maddy a length of cane and granted her permission to give me six of the best. Maddy smiled and gleefully set to work. By the time she'd finished, my butt was stinging something terrible and i was crying. As Maddy stepped back, Mistress moved in and tenderly rubbed her hand over my bum, i felt myself shiver and moan... it was really rather nice - and then Maddy clamped a clothes peg onto each of my nipples! i yelped again and bucked... and Mistress Pam slapped my arse hard and briskly informed me that i wasn't to move. She then vanished into the house only to return a few moments later with a bucket in hand and a grimace on her face. She moved towards me before tipping the contents of the bucket over my head. When i was at school studying history, what the bucket contained was politely refereed to as 'nightsoil'. i call it piss and shit and it soak my hair and flowed down my face and back. Instinctively, i shook my head... which only gained me another six strokes with the cane, this time from the Mistress herself as a few drops of piss had landed on her boot. Plus, of course, i had to lick those drops off from the leather.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.