E-Mails To My Master - Cover

E-Mails To My Master

Copyright© 2001 by Naughty Night Nurse

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A transcription of E-Mails sent between myself and my Master including his orders to me and my reports back.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

TO - Night Nurse
FROM - Master

Do I have any questions?

Before I give you an answer I want a confirmation from you that what You are saying is the absolute truth and that it is not just an over flow of your wonderful imagination.

You have to admit that it does read like another one of your stories but if you swear to me that it is true then I will considering letting this relationship go ahead. I hope it is true because it sure sounds like a lot of fun for a whore like you.

However, there is one point that I will not budge on. If Pam wants you then she will have to comply to my wishes. I am your Master not some useless lesbian with a dick envy. Inform her that I make the rules. If she agrees then I will consider it.

Tonight Janet I want you to get some of that lovely Tabasco sauce and insert it up your cunt and ass. If you have any mouse traps then arm them, lay them on the floor and trigger them with your naked tits. You will have to be quick to escape because believe me they sting like crazy.

I AM YOUR MASTER. I COMMAND YOU, AND YOU OBEY.

TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

While i might have 'invented' the words of some of the conversations in my report to you, i can assure you that Pam and the others actually exist and that the meaning behind those conversations is accurately reported...

As to whether the relationship between yourself and Pam is going to prove viable, i think that a little work on both sides might be needed. Pam is a lesbian and rather 'macho', that is true but she's 'vanilla' in her relationship. The world of S/M is a new one to her. After talking to her (details in a minute) i get the feeling that she'd enjoy working with you but would not allow herself to be ordered about. Ask nicely and she'll go with the flow and even explore what seems to be a dormant dominant side; try telling her what to do and she'll probably rebel. Anyway, that's my assessment.

But to go back a little. Having received your instructions, i decided that printing a copy off and giving it to Pam would allow her to read your comments as you intended rather than have me 'colour' them in some way were i to pass them on verbally. This being the case, i printed a copy off and, in the afternoon after i'd slept, i went round to the hospital and waited by Pam's bike. When she came out from work, i gave her the paper which is when i formed the opinions mentioned above and, on those terms she was willing to have a go at a relationship with me and you...

Anyway, she then read on and asked about the bit with the Tabasco. i gave her a brief run down on what it was you were wanting and what the results were to be. Pam seemed amazed and asked if i meant ordinary Tabasco as she used in her food. i said that it was and she looked interested. Se then told me to hop onto her bike because she wanted to see this. Just before se started the engine she asked me if i had some mouse traps and, when i said that i didn't, she grinned and said that we could always stop at a hardware store on the way...

Soon we were back in my flat with the curtains drawn. Pam had removed her black leather jacket and but was still in her matching trousers and heavy biking boots; on top she had a typical black T-shirt with a skull type logo on it. i was stark naked. i collected all the required bits and pieces and talked Pam through what i was about to do. Then she interrupted and said that she'd do it...

Next thing i know, i'm bending over at the waist, grasping my ankles while Pam inserted the sauce soaked tampon up my bum. As always, nothing happening at first and, in that brief interval, Pam had me lay on my back with my legs spread so she could pop in the second tampon. By the time she had finished, my arse was starting to burn and, moments afterwards my cunt too. Pam watched with amazement as i started to gasp and mutter obscenities. Then she began to smile as my eyes started to water. "It's really that bad?" she asked.

"God, yes!" i managed to gasp.

"I'll have to try this on Maddy..." she mused.

Rolling over and kneeling with my legs widely spread and my hands cupping my cunt as i tried to relieve just a little of the now searing pain, i offered the opinion that this wouldn't be a good idea if Maddy wasn't into this sort of thing. "Start with a few ice cubes up the arse," i suggested.

"I'll think about it," muttered a now clearly aroused Pam for her hardened nipples were showing through her T-shirt and betraying her as she continued to eyes me up.

After about half an hour, with the pain still acute but fading a little, Pam took out the two mouse traps and, after setting them, placed them on the floor some distance apart. "You know what to do..."

Grimacing, i got down onto the floor on my hands and knees and lined the nipple of my right tit up with the first trap. i then took up a position rather as if i was going to do some press-ups before starting to gingerly lower myself. i have to admit that i was very cautious about this and went up and down a few times... before i realised that Pam was chuckling. i paused and asked just what was so funny and she told me that, when i was concentrating, i stuck my tongue out and she thought it looked rather cute. i blew her a raspberry and got back to my 'work'. Again, i took my time and gradually got lower and lower... until i finally triggered the damned thing. Luckily for me, as it snapped shut, i managed to pull back and it missed my boob by a fraction...

i breathed a sigh of relief and collapsed at my side, Oddly, now that i wasn't thinking about the trap, my arse and cunt seemed to start to hurt more again and i groaned and swore a few times.

"Enough resting!" snapped Pam. "There's a second one..."

Sighing, i took up the position over the second trap and, with tongue poking out (yes, i was noticing that i did this now) i started to lower myself slowly down before pulling back then lowering again and so on and so forth. i was just about figuring out the range when, to my shock, Pam suddenly placed her biking boot onto my left shoulder blade and pressed me down! My tit shot into the trap which fired off immediately - and, as you say, they sting like crazy! i remember screaming aloud and calling Pam a few names but she only laughed nastily and held me down. Finally she removed her foot and i knelt up, looking down at my breast and the trap still attached to it. Instinctively i moved to remove it... but Pam stopped me. "Not to fast! I don't like being called a 'Fucking Bitch'. Now your going to have to pay for that little outburst."

With my hands hovering over my breast, i asked her what she meant. Pam sat down in the easy chair and told me she'd think about it... while i wished that she'd think fast!

Eventually she lifted one booted foot. "Crawl over to me then lick the sole of my shoe!" she commanded. As i moved forward on my knees, the trap wobbled about on my nipple and hurt even more. Finally i managed to reach her and, feeling totally disgusted, i stared to lick the sole of her biking boot which, luckily for me, seemed to be relatively clean though it still tasted foul. As i did this, Pam's laughter cut through me. "I think I could get to like this!" she chortled. "Tell me, Janet, if the man in your life is your Master, does that make me your Mistress?"

i paused in my work and answered that such a decision was up to you, Master, and the matter would only become relevant if she accepted your terms. Pam the said that she would assuming that the relationship went on like it was doing here. Then, putting her foot back to the floor, she stood, her hand casually brushing over her own cunt. Spotting that i'd noticed this movement, she smiled. "It's a shame that our relationship hasn't been formalised yet - as it stands, you've done the work but Maddy's going to get the reward! Well, I'll see you later, Janet. Once I've gone, you can... sort yourself out..."

As the door closed behind her, i wrenched off the trap then pulled out the tampons, giving myself good rub straight afterwards. i hope that this report both pleases and allays you, Master. Knowing this, what do i tell Pam the next time i see her... ?

Obediently yours,

NNN

TO -Master FROM - Night Nurse

i thought that you might be interested in a small 'happening' in my life yesterday. i was pottering round my flat in the nude, as i do, tidying up and getting ready for bed when, at about ten o'clock in the morning, there was a knock on the door. Peeking through the spyglass, i saw it was the landlord's son, John. Now, calling him the landlord's son probably brings up the wrong picture for John is about 22 years of age and, since his father's virtual 'retirement' last year, he more or less runs the business; he collects the rents, handles simple maintenance himself and generally looks after the flats his dad owns. Physically, he's a bit weedy and wears glasses; looking at him you'd have to say that you'd expect him to be a computer programmer or something like that rather than a landlord. He also has a very shy and quiet personality...

Anyway, seeing that it was him, i pulled on a dressing gown, opened the door and invited him in. Since it wasn't rent day and nothing needed fixing, i knew this was a 'extraordinary' visit so i asked him to sit in the lounge chair while i swung round a dining chair and sat on that. i then looked at him expectantly and waited, casually allowing the edge of my gown to fall away from one thigh.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.