E-Mails To My Master - Cover

E-Mails To My Master

Copyright© 2001 by Naughty Night Nurse

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A transcription of E-Mails sent between myself and my Master including his orders to me and my reports back.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

i know that the full five days have not yet passed since you set my latest assignment but, since i had last night off and i find myself awake and with some free time this morning, i thought it best to knuckle down now and write a report.

i have been working on the assumption that you weren't expecting me to do all the tasks on your list everyday! Anyway, i've been flashing my tits on the way to and from work, playing with myself on the bus and pissing myself while walking down the road as i'm on the way from the bus to my home as and well possible. All embarrassing yet exciting - as usual. However, it's the events of last night that will interest you the most...

As i've already said, i was off yesterday evening and myself and three of the other girls from work agreed to met up for an evening out. We gathered in one of the watering holes in town and had a round or two of drinks before moving onto one of the local clubs. Needless to say, i was dressed as you require while the other three were attired rather more modestly but still attractively - four girls out for a good time on the town. We found a table in the club, got some drinks and started to chat. After a while we started to dance with each other and had a few more drinks - very much as usual a these sorts of evenings go. Now, i have to say that i wasn't drunk, you understand... just merry and feeling a little mischievous at this point. Two of the girls went to the loo leaving me and one of the other nurses at the table. The two who had gone took an age to get back and, when they did, they started on the age old story about the queues for the Ladies. (Which is true - they never build enough women's toilets in these places.) Anyway, since i needed to go myself at this point, i simply announced that i couldn't be bothered with queuing like that. They asked me what i did about it and so i smiled and picked up an empty pint glass from the now empty table next to ours. Now, you've got to realise it was pretty dark in the club... but, to cut a long story short, i edged my arse forward until i was just about sitting on my seat, then i put the glass under my skirt and relieved myself into it! When i'd finished, i pulled it out and replaced it onto the table it had come from. The other girls were both amazed and amused - they didn't quite believe what i'd just done! One of then asked how i kept my knickers dry so i said, "What knickers?" and they all burst out laughing. Well, we had had a few drinks... Someone asked what would happen if a bloke got the wrong glass and we all burst out laughing again. (Of course, all this seemed hilarious last night... what's going to happen when i get to work this evening is another matter and find that word's got about.)

Anyway, we were all still killing ourselves when two blokes came sidling up. They were in their mid forties and were both well dressed in suits and ties; they had a waiter in tow who was carrying an ice bucket with two bottles of 'champagne' in it and a load of glasses. In an odd accent, they asked if they could join us. i said 'yes' and got some funny looks from the others but, what the hell - it was free booze and male companionship. As it happens, i don't like sparkling wine much (it's too strong and dry) so i only had a little; the men and the other girls had most of it. Turned out that the men were Swedish businessmen who were staying at the local hotel and had come out looking for a little fun. They were nice, reasonably good looking and the thick wad of notes in their wallets told me they weren't poor! We danced and chatted; they moved onto lager, the other girls had another bottle of sparkling plonk and i went onto glasses of white wine - but not too many. One of the men had clearly settled on me while the other was after... well, one of the other girls, i won't mention her name. After awhile, the other two nurses took the hint and went off on their own. Olaf (the one after me) started to get a little frisky and seemed to be pleasantly surprised when i responded in kind. After awhile, he suggested that we go back to his hotel room together... which we did leaving his mate and mine in an embrace on the sofa while the fella tried to get his hand up her blouse and she half-heartedly tried to stop him.

Anyway, Olaf and me soon reached his hotel - quite fancy and large. It wasn't so late, only just passed midnight and so there were still a few folks left hanging about in the foyer but we ignored them and went straight up to his room. Olaf phoned down and got some sandwiches and some real champagne sent up. I was shocked when it arrived and the waiter wanted £45.00! Olaf didn't blink an eye, he just handed over fifty quid and told the waiter to keep the change - a different world to the one i live in! He put on the TV while i helped myself to half a glass of bubbly and a sandwich. Next thing i know, we're sat on the bed together watching a dirty movie! i didn't know they supplied stuff like that in hotels - now i do. Anyway, Olaf got moving with the champagne while i stuck to the food. Things started to get amorous and, before long, we were both laying naked on the top of the bed, grappling which each other while keeping half an eye on the film. Needless to say, the actors were better hung than Olaf and the women had bigger tits than me but the pair of us seemed to manage okay. Olaf kept drinking and, after taking a rest after one ejaculation into me, we managed to do it again. Following that second enjoyable bit of fun, he finished off the bottle, then rolled over onto his stomach and asked me to rub his back. i straddled him and started to massage his shoulders... and it wasn't long before he was snoring loudly. Giving up on the rubbing, i went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up before returning to the bedroom and dressing. As i helped myself to the last of the sandwiches, Olaf rolled over onto his back... and then that naughty streak of mine came out again. Sitting beside the TV (which i'd already switched off) was a small box of complementary chocolates tied with a little pink ribbon. i couldn't help myself... i pulled the ribbon off the box before crossing to the bed and tying it in a neat bow round his cock! Then i turned to leave...

Then i don't know if i should tell you this but... well, his wallet was just laying there open and crammed full. He was rich, i'm not... he'd hardly miss a few quid, i thought. Besides, he'd had a lot of fun with me... and i needed a taxi home. So, to cut a long story short, i stole forty pounds out of his wallet. Olaf never even stirred. i know i did wrong... but... now i'm feeling guilty and yet excited. i've never stolen anything more than the occasional pen from work, that sort of thing. This was different... dead exciting, worrying too as i thought about what i'd do if Olaf had woken up as i was doing it. Anyway, now i've told you, what do you think? What should i have done?

So, i left his room and took the lift down to the foyer. By now it was deserted apart from a young lad behind the porter's desk and an older man doing some paper work behind the reception desk. Both looked up as the lift doors opened and it was clear what they thought i was; neither said a word, however. By the time i reached the front door, the older man couldn't see me while the younger one was still staring at my back. i couldn't resist it and, just before i walked out - i flipped up the back hem on my dress and wiggled my naked bum at him. Then i left, walked round the a nearby mini-cab office and took a car back home, paying with some Olaf's money.

i hope this all amuses you - i know that Olaf never really got 'masterful' in that sense, but it seemed too good an opportunity to let go when he showed up.

NNN

TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

Just to let you know that i've not forgotten about your instructions with regard to having a lesbian experience. i thought i'd best let you know what i've been doing with regard to this. There's a woman at the hospital; she's not a nurse but works in Administration which means that i don't usually have much interaction with her... however, with these long shifts i'm doing at the moment, i'm seeing more of her. Anyway, she's very openly lesbian, even turning up to the staff Xmas dance with her female lover. She's a muscular woman in her late twenties; she obviously works out, likes to dress in black leather, has close cropped black hair and a few tattoos. She drives round on a big, noisy, motorcycle. (Her partner, on the other and, is very feminine - blond, pretty, light of build and attractive.) Anyway, when we've been passing in the corridors or meeting in the canteen recently, i've been smiling at her and generally trying to show her that i'm 'interested'. She's yet to respond beyond smiling back... but we'll see.

Obediently yours,
NNN

TO - Night Nurse
FROM - Master

It is great to hear from you. Well Well Well, so you are a thief. There is no excusing your actions. He may have had more money than you but that is no reason to take his money. You wanted a good time and he showed you a good time. You should have been grateful seeing how he was paying for everything and yet that's the way you repay him.

You realise of course that you must be punished. You can not treat a man like you did and expect to get away with it.

Here is what I order you to do:

Because you acted like a cheap whore expecting to be financially rewarded for spreading your legs then you shall be treated like one. On your next night off you will go to an area renowned for it's prostitution. You will dress like a slut and act like a slut. Your price will be £40 for the full works (quite cheap I guess). Obviously it is both illegal and dangerous so there is a risk involved but it is only as dangerous a risk as you took with Olaf. The police you can avoid and any tarts that get nasty with you being on their patch is your problem. It's a tall order NNN but I'm sure a whore like you can handle it. I will permit you to be as selective as you want with regards to the client.

Oh, I nearly forgot, you will donate the £40 to cancer research.

Other than the theft your story pleased me. Taking a piss under the table into a beer glass and then leaving it on show is a mark of pure slut genius. It's a picture that I will never forget. And neither I guess will your friends. You're the best.

I AM YOUR MASTER. I COMMAND YOU, AND YOU OBEY.

TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

As it happens, when i opened your latest message, Paul was with me in my flat. He read the assignment over my shoulder and asked for the story behind it and so i told him. He quite agreed with you that i should be punished for what i had done and he felt that your choice of punishment was a fitting one. However, he wasn't too keen with the idea of me just wandering down into one of the local red-light districts and getting on with it so he offered to accompany me and to help out. i didn't refuse...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.