E-Mails To My Master - Cover

E-Mails To My Master

Copyright© 2001 by Naughty Night Nurse

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A transcription of E-Mails sent between myself and my Master including his orders to me and my reports back.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

TO - Night Nurse
FROM - Master

Yet again you have proven yourself to be the filthiest whore that I have ever had the pleasure to abuse.

I will permit your request not to seek out BWian (Monty Python?) but only because you did actually go shopping with cum on your face. However, your report said nothing of your ordeal with regards to a shopping trip with a face full of cum. Surely you must have been embarrassed with the knowledge that people could see spunk on your cheeks and in your hair. I believe what you told me to be the truth because I trust you but next time I want some more detail in your report. Didn't anyone even look at you funny or make a comment?

Your next assignment will be a trip back to the pubs. You will wear a very low cut and loose top and a short pleated skirt. Whilst moving from bar to bar you will hand out pre-prepared notes to people that you would normally find unattractive. These notes will each separately contain requests for sexual favours as follows:

1.

Please feel my TITS (now).

2.

Please Grope my CUNT (now).

3.

Please SLAP my face (now).

4.

Please can I suck your COCK.

5.

Please FUCK my ASS.

6.

Please PISS in my mouth.

All the above notes will be identical except for the wording so that once folded you will not know which one is which. Notes 1,2 and 3 will be acted upon immediately once the recipient accepts but 4,5 & 6 will be completed in the gents.

This is a very difficult assignment and I will remind you that you can still call (safeword) if you need to.

I have spoken. I am your Master. You will obey...

TO - Night Nurse
FROM - Master

I'm sorry to hear that your Lesbian adventure turned out so badly. Hopefully the nurses will balance things out.

With regards to you being controlled by a Mistress group member I will have to say NO. Firstly a Mistress is not going to take directions from a DOM and secondly I want all your attention.

Your request has angered me so you will be punished. You will not be hurt or publicly shamed. You will however be made to feel a sense of self disgust. I order you to shit on a plate and leave it in the centre of your living room for two days as a reminder of what you have done wrong. If you continue to anger me over the next two days then I will make you eat it.

You had better hope that you have no visitors.

I have spoken. I am your Master. You will obey...

TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

This is just to confirm that i received your punishment on the second time of posting. Using a cheap plastic plate, i have fulfilled your requirements. The resulting turd has been there for about eighteen hours and the stench is terrible. The flies are also proving to be a problem. And yes, i am hoping not to have any visitors for awhile...

NNN.

TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

When i received your instructions the other day, my initial reaction surprised even me for, instead of being one of horror, i found myself feeling excited! i then sat down and started to plan things; the first thing i thought was that instead of my more usual habit of selecting a quiet pub to make my pickup in, i'd go somewhere busy and trendy so that my actions wouldn't attract so much attention from bystanders. Next i reread the list of the wordings on your cards and here i'm going to call a partial Nemesis by dropping card six. Golden showers are one thing and while i have drunk piss on occasions, i really, really don't like it. The other five cards i printed off as you required. Then i settled down to wait for later in the week when the bars would be busier.


Clearly, on this assignment, it's going to be a bit impractical to write a report as i go along so i'm going to leave the Psion behind. That said, i'm now dressed as you requested and i'm made-up in my usual garish manner. i'm now just waiting for a mini-cab to arrive and then i'm off...


It's now the next morning and i've got a hangover and i was in no fit state to type a report last night. The mini-cab arrived more or less on time and, naughty girl that i am, i made sure that i got in the front passenger seat and that as i sat down, my already short skirt rode up as much as i could manage. Something tells me that the driver's still telling the tale to his mates! When we arrived, i climbed out of the car before leaning well forward back into the cab to pay him off... and to give him a good look down my cleavage. At the same time, my skirt must have ridden up behind 'cos i got a wolfwhistle from some young men drinking at the pavement tables.

i went into the pub and squeezed my way to the bar where i ordered a drink which gave me time to look about; i was also thirsty and needed a little Dutch courage! More and more people were crowding into the place and it was very definitely standing room only. Off to one side i spotted a group of three yobbos, not my type at all - young, crude, boisterous, tattoos, rings in noses and studs - you know the type, i'm sure. None of them was ugly in that sense but they were so 'unme' that i thought that they qualified for the assignment. i finished my drink and pushed my way towards them. As i approached, they spotted me and paused their conversation. One of hem smiled and said something unoriginal like, "'ello, luv... lookin' fer some company?"

i smiled back, opened my handbag and took hold of one of the folded sheets of paper. i handed it over and waited expectantly. He unfolded the note and, with obviously difficulty, started to read as his two pals leaned over to see what the cards said. As i waited nervously, all three started to grin... then the one who i'd given the paper to moved closer and, as his pals took up a position to screen us a little, raised his hand under my skirt, palm up. He then cupped my pussy for awhile as he watched carefully for my reaction. When nothing much happened - like he didn't get slapped - he realised that i really meant what the card said and he then slipped a finger up inside me. It stayed there for a few seconds and then he withdrew it before holding his finger under hiss nose and inhaling deeply. Then he held out his finger towards me and, obediently, i opened my mouth and took his digit in so as to clean my juices off him.

As the man withdrew his finger from my mouth, one of his mates moved to try the same stunt but i told him 'no' and offered him the choice of the remaining cards instead. He took one and i stood awaiting my fate. The blow, when it came, wasn't the hardest i've ever had, but it still snapped my head round and hurt like hell. The resulting noise immediately hushed conversation around us and, for a moment, i thought that there might be trouble but, after a short time, the talking resumed, a little subdued, but it started again... though not without a few folks occasionally glancing at me and the trio of men.

Anticipating what would happen next, i held out the cards again and let the third, and quietest, bloke take one. The grin that appeared on his face was the widest yet as he turned the paper round for me to read. i have to admit that i'd slightly reworded your original instructions so now i saw my fate as - Please Take Me to The Gents and FUCK my ASS. My heart started to beat harder as he dropped the paper to the floor and reached out to take my hand in his. "See you later, guys," he called out to the other two. Having foreseen the possibility of this happening, i'd already resolved that, should this paper come up, then i'd be as brazen about it as possible since there seemed to be no point in trying to hide or pretend it wasn't happening. So, head held high, i marched into the gentleman's lavatory as boldly as i could, my pussy already dripping in anticipation. A couple of blokes were peeing into the urinals and another was washing his hands. The looks on their faces were priceless! Anyway, the yobbo and i walked over to one of the cubicles, went in and locked the door behind us. Leaning forward, i put my hands on the cistern and opened my legs. He lifted my skirt up over my waist and then unzipped himself. Hauling his already half-erect prick out, he pulled out his wallet before taking a condom from inside and slipped it on. Then, without any further preamble, he felt about for my arsehole and then drove himself part way in.

I gasped aloud. Again, because of the attitude i now had, i didn't mind if anyone heard and, in fact, i'd decided that, if anything, i'd be more noisy than i usually am. This being so, i called out, "Harder! Put it all the way in!" He didn't argue and soon afterwards he was humping my arse while groping my tits with both hands as i took his weight on my back. Within moments we were both moaning and calling out, in my case more from the excitement i was feeling because of what i was doing (and where) rather than from what he was doing to me... though i do like having my tits groped. We keep banging into the walls of the cubicle and, what with one thing and another, we were making quite a racket. Finally, after five or ten minutes, he shot his load and pulled himself free. He tossed the durex down the pan and i used the toilet paper to clean him up. He then asked me if i had any plans for later - did i fancy going on to a disco or out for an Indian? i thought that, since i'd let myself be screwed by him, then the least he could do would be to buy me dinner so i told him he could take me for a meal... as long as he lost his mates first. He agreed and we left the cubicle... and walked straight into a small group of about eight blokes, all looking at us and, as we emerged, they started to clap! Now i did go red! We left the toilet quickly and, by ducking and taking a sharp right towards the side door, we got out the bar without being spotted by his pals. i suspect that he had thought that he could always meet up with the friends later, but a slut only came along every now and again!

We eat at a really rather mediocre Indian but he kept supplying me with lager and wine and i kept on drinking so the food didn't seem so bad. After the meal, i went onto brandy with my coffee... and more brandy. After that, things get a bit fuzzy. i can remember the taxi home; i remember inviting him up to my flat; i remember getting bonked... more than once. Next thing i know, i'm stark naked throwing up into the toilet next morning while he, equally naked, propped up the bathroom door looking a little white about the gills. Breakfast consisted of black coffee before he left muttering something about how his wife would kill him if she ever found out what he'd been up to. Then i rested with the curtains drawn for a few hours before i started to type this.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.