E-Mails To My Master - Cover

E-Mails To My Master

Copyright© 2001 by Naughty Night Nurse

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A transcription of E-Mails sent between myself and my Master including his orders to me and my reports back.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

Yet another story by soul-jewel for you to enjoy. This one is called "Candles".

NNN

TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

Thank you for granting me permission to masturbate. i did that almost as soon as i received your message but i did not bother you with a simple report at that point preferring to wait until after i had completed your main assignment as well, which i have now done.

Anyway, i received your e-mail whilst at home in the middle of the afternoon. When i read the first line, i was so pleased that i was going to get some relief at last... but then my heart sank as i went on to the next paragraph. Now, i call myself 'naughty' and i have to admit to thinking of several ways that i could get round the worst aspects of your orders without actually disobeying them; for example, i could have done it at night with the lights out... or with my back turned to the window... or even with the net curtains still drawn. But that would have been going against the spirit of our relationship so i summoned up my courage and resolved to carry out the assignment as you no doubt intended.

First of all, i removed my clothing... which does not take long these days as you have banned me from wearing knickers apart from when you give specific instructions for me to do so. In the light of your unstated intentions, i no longer wear a bra or stocking except while at work. i've also fallen into the habit of not wearing jeans or trousers too often but selecting skirts and dresses much more than i used to... and, mostly, i find myself going for the shorter ones in my wardrobe! So, when i received your instructions, i was only in a pair of slippers, a short, pleated skirt and a thin blouse so it wasn't long before i was as nude as nude can be. i then moved over to the window and opened up the net curtains. After looking about and not seeing anyone looking back, i never-the-less started to play with myself as i fantasised that i had taken that modelling job and that i was being observed by twenty... no, thirty wide eyed men, all painting me... or pretending to do so... or, maybe, it wasn't an art class but a photography club... well, that's what they called it but it was really a front that enabled a group of dirty old men to lure beautiful, innocent young girls and to get them to strip off. There would be no film in the cameras, of course, that was just an excuse... and after then men had all had a good look, they took it in turns to gang bang the poor, helpless females... Well, as you might be able to tell, i have a really good play with myself and once i felt sated, i guiltily closed the nets again. i couldn't see anyone looking back at me from the street but from behind the dark glass fronts of the buildings opposite? Who could say? But at least i didn't get raided by the fuzz... !

That was several days ago and i have now completed the 'train journey' assignment. And of course i still have your original instructions, Master. Nothing you send me gets deleted. And just to prove it, here's a copy of the relevant sections of the message:-

When you next have a day off work I want you to go on a train journey of your choice. For this assignment you will once again wear a short (preferably pleated) skirt and a thin blouse. It goes without saying that you will not be wearing any underwear. It will be to your advantage to choose a suitably quiet journey.

On this journey you will search the train until you find a man who is sitting alone. You will sit next to him and start a conversion. Make it clear that you fancy him (even if you don't). Then choose your moment carefully, take his hand and place it on your leg. Ever so slowly open your legs and encourage him to move his hand higher. Whisper in his ear that your master has ordered you to allow a stranger to finger fuck your wet cunt for my pleasure. If he is in agreement take out his cock and give him a wank (make sure you have a tissue ready for him). On completion leave and find somewhere new to sit and write your report.

So, dressed as you had instructed, i went to my local little station and took a train into the nearest major town. i thought that, by going there, i could pick up one of the so-called 'fast' train that skip out the smaller stations and halts and thus allow more time between stops. i also timed it so as to be able to catch the 'fast' train at about seven o'clock as i figured that the main rush should have died down a little by then and that the trains might be a bit quieter. i also thought that, by picking a train about then, i might find a businessman who'd had a hard day and who had relaxed first by have a few drinks before he left London. On the other hand, i didn't want to leave things too late as i needed to return home and work again after carrying the assignment out!

Anyway, after a short wait at the station, a suitable train drew in and i got on. It was, i have to admit, a little busier than i'd expected but since i'd bought a ticket almost to the end of the line, i wasn't too worried at that point. As each stop came and went, the train got a little quieter until, after four or five, i decided to take a walk up and down to see if i could find a suitable 'volunteer'. A few carriages later, i found what i was looking for. He was in his late twenties, i'd have said, wearing a three piece suit with the waistcoat unbuttoned and the tie knot half way down his shirt front. And was he fat! It being a hot day, he was perspiring like a pig and there was a handkerchief clutched in his hand so that he could occasionally mop his brow. He'd clearly had a few drinks - probably pints of lager in an attempt to cool down, i'd have guessed - and he wasn't wearing a wedding ring. Something told me that he wasn't going home to a wife or lover which would make him more susceptible to my wiles :-) My only problem was the other young fellow sat diagonally opposite on the other side of the carriage but with a full view of my victim.

Anyway, thinking that i'd probably not find anything more suitable to my purpose, i sat down next to the fat man. He glanced at me and i smiled at him and opened the conversation with some small talk about how hot it was and how train timekeeping was getting worse... all the usual stuff. As i had suspected, he seemed surprised and glad that a young woman was willing to strike up a conversation with him. He was pleasant enough though a little on the flustered side... and he couldn't keep his eyes about from my breasts. Over the next few miles, i learnt that his name was Brian and that he still lived at home with his mother... better and better, i thought. i moved a little closer to him and, after getting over the shock, he rallied and kept talking. By now the man on the other side of the aisle and closed his eyes and was nodding so i took Brian's hand and placed it on my knee. His clammy skin was really rather disgusting but i kept smiling and talking. Not really believing his luck, Brian squeezed my knee reassuringly as he tried to find something to say which he felt might impress me. He didn't do very well! Still, it wasn't his conversation i was after! Following your instructions i opened my knees a little and, with my hand covering his, i slide his palm a few inches up my thigh while, all the time, smiling encouragingly at him. i removed my hand from his and inched up the hem of my skirt. Now, i noted, his eyes were no longer fixed on my boobs but had refocused somewhat lower! His hand moved tentatively up an inch or two... and the train started to brake. Silently cursing, i covered his hand with my own again as the second man woke up with a start and, collecting his belongings, moved towards the door. A few other people also got off at this station and no-one got on. As the train started to pull out of the station, i checked up and down the carriage - basically, while we were not alone, none of the others in our carriage would be able to see what was happening so low down on out bodies unless they stood up and moved. On the other hand, i'd have to be careful about noise...

Grasping the bull by the horns (as it were) i now leaned towards Brian and whispered into his ear that i was a sex slave to a Master who had commanded me to find someone to finger fuck me in a public place... like on this train. Then, turning on the 'little girl who's stuck with a problem' type voice, i asked Brian if he'd be willing to help me out?

"Really?" he blurted out in a voice that seemed to carry up and down the carriage. i told him to keep his voice down and, yes, really...

"What colour are your knickers?" he asked. (God - that question again!)

Watching his reaction carefully, i quietly informed him that i wasn't wearing any.

Even more beads of perspiration broke out on his forehead and he mopped his brow with his free hand without even realising what he was doing. "Really?" he asked again but a little quieter and more discreetly this time.

"Why don't you check?"

He swallowed and looked up and down... then, like a naughty schoolboy he smiled and moved his hand higher up my thigh. As it got further and further up my leg, the oddest thing happened - Brian started to slow down the rate of advance, almost as if he was scared that he'd find that what i had been saying was true... which it was and a few moments later his fingers encountered my now almost fully grown again pussy hair. "My god!" he muttered quietly as his digits began to explore my neither regions.

"You going to prat about all evening or are you going to stick something up me?" i was eventually forced to ask.

"Oh, yes," he muttered pulling himself back to reality. That said, his technique really stank and while he pushed his fingers in and out, he had no real idea abut what to do to please a woman. In the end i had to fall back on the oldest female trick in the book - faking it! Of course, I didn't have to call out too much, just look as if i was enjoying myself. Still, Brian seemed pleased with his efforts and, after i'd 'orgasmed', i thanked him and told him that he was great. Then the train pulled into a station and, pulling my skirt down, i stood. He offered me one of his business cards and told me to give him a call. i said i would and left. But i think we both knew that the call would never come and, once the train had pulled out of the station, i dropped the card onto the track before crossing the line and taking the next train back.

You will have noticed, Master, that i didn't jerk Brian off... and you did only say i could if i wanted but, by that stage, i really didn't want to with him, he was just so pathetic. So, here i am on the train heading back home where i'll change and get off to work. Luckily i've got the late start tonight so i have a little time in hand. i hope to get this off to you later, but no promises as it depends on just how busy the ward is.

NNN.

TO - Night Nurse
FROM - Master

A stimulating report but I am very disappointed that you did not attempt to jerk him off regardless of how pathetic he was. You're a slut, a whore, a woman who needs to be used for the entertainment of myself and others and as I see fit. You should know better than to wimp out on a task when given the option (you never really have any true choice in what I have you do).

As punishment I order you to catch the same train again and seek out Brian only this time you will give him a blow job. You don't have to swallow his spunk but if you don't then it must land squarely in your face and you will not remove it until you arrive home. If he is not available or the stupid fuck is not willing then find someone else that you find equally distasteful. If you decline your punishment then the alternative will make you scream in pain. Do you understand me whore.

On a brighter note I am pleased with the way you exposed yourself whilst masturbating in your room. You may do the same again today but this time you will also piss in a bucket whilst standing. On completion I want you to press your tits firmly onto the cool glass of the window for one full minute. You have permission to do this task at a time that suits you but it must be within the week.

It's good to know that you save all my emails. You have saved yourself a very severe punishment by doing so.

I have spoken. I am your Master. You will obey...

TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

i am sorry that i have disappointed you with regard to Brian and the train incident. i have now realised how foolish i was to think that i had any choices at all now that you are my Master. Having realised this, i was fully planning to follow your instructions and to seek out Brian again when an incident happened which might well please you as it concluded with me giving oral to man no more attractive than Brian was himself. But i am getting ahead of myself.

i have to admit that my heart fell as i read of the latest assignment that you have given me. Masturbating and pissing in a bucket before a window, while not easy, would not be too difficult. But pressing my tits against the glass for a full minute! i timed just how long that really is... and it seems like an eternity when one is clock watching! i almost immediately realised that i could never stand at my window and do that during the day without being spotted - the road is just too busy. However, working nights i know how early it gets light at this time of year and so i concluded that all had to do was to wait until my next day off, set my alarm for about four-thirty, fulfil the assignment... and then go back to sleep. Easy... (Ha, ha... )

First problem was that i rolled over and nodded off again so that, by the time i woke up, it had gone a quarter past five. Panicking just a tad, i got out of bed, opened the curtains and peered out. Still all quiet! Taking hold of the bucket i already had on standby, i opened my knees and let go. At least, having just woken up, this part of the assignment was easy! A long few minutes later and i was done so i put the bucket down and approached the window. Checking my watch, i pressed myself again the glass and, while keeping half an eye on the time strapped to my left wrist, i used my right hand to start to play with myself.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.