E-Mails To My Master
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2001 by Naughty Night Nurse

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A transcription of E-Mails sent between myself and my Master including his orders to me and my reports back.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

Master,

Here's another story by that author you like. This one's called "Eggs for Breakfast"; enjoy.

NNN

TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

Another short tale from soul_jewel for you to enjoy while you wait for my to finish writing something. This one is call 'Ice'

NNN

TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

Master,

For your enjoyment, i enclose Chapter 2 of 'My Cumuppance'.

NNN

TO - Night Nurse
FROM - Master

Thanks for the story. I have printed it off and will read it sitting in garden with a slightly chilled bottled of wine.

With all this lovely hot weather we've been having recently wouldn't it be nice to go for a quiet slow stroll in the park? Good, then here is what you will do:

If you have a long summer dress that buttons up at the front from top to bottom (most women do) then I want you to wear it in the park complete with contrasting knickers but as usual NO bra. The catch is that whilst walking through the park you will undo the buttons one by one at five minute intervals. You can only leave one button fastened once finished. Do not avoid walking head-on into any wind/breeze. It will be a bit like playing Russian Roulette with the elements as you turn every corner.

Also at some point when only one button remains fastened on your dress you will remove your knickers whilst still in the open. The difficulty of this exercise relies upon the time of day so I will leave the choice to you.

If you do not have a dress that is suitable then use an old blouse and an old skirt. The blouse will not have the luxury of leaving a single button to fasten it as you will gradually rip it open rather than unbutton it and your skirt must be gradually torn at intervals all the way up to your cunt. (hint: cut the hem before you set out)

If you wimp out and choose to complete your assignment under cover of night then before you return home you must also stand with your legs apart, pissing and masturbating in an open area. There doesn't necessarily need to be people around but it must be an open space.

If you feel this assignment is not as gentle as you thought then beg me for another.

Do you accept, my filthy whore?

I have spoken. I am your Master. You will obey...

TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

Of course i accept! i was at work last night when i received your message and i just couldn't get the thought of what you wanted me to do out of my mind and so, as the shift went on, i just got randier and randier. If your prohibition hadn't been in place, i'd have been playing with myself long before the night was over, let me tell you!

i don't know what the weather has been like in your part of the world for the past few day but down here in Kent its been hot and sunny but with strong winds - perfect for what you had in mind, i'd suggest. However, at about one in the morning this incredible electrical storm rolled in from the south. The thunder and lightning was incredible with flashes lighting up the ward every few minutes. And the rain! i'd almost swear that the drops were golf ball size! It was truly amazing... and the wind was really blowing too but by about three it had all calmed down and finished. Still, when my shift was over, i dashed back home and quickly got changed. As you imagined, i do have a few light summer dresses with buttons down the front. The one i selected is basically white with flowers growing up from the hem so that the bottom of the skirt is like a garden but as you move up to my waist, the flowers have gradually faded away and by the time you reach the bust line, the dress is pure white. It's very thin and cool so that, when checking myself in the mirror, i could quite clearly see my nipples and the bright scarlet thong that i was wearing showing through. By stretching my neck, i could just about get a view of my own bum and, which my cheeks eating most of the material apart from a 'Y' shaped bit at the top, i looked really rather good in. With every button done up (including the neck one) i left my flat and set off to walk to one of the local parks.

i'd chosen this particular park because it's one of those older, more mature ones, with fully grown trees, flower beds and paths that meander about the place. Some parts of it are quite secluded while others are much more open. Weather-wise, it was still very warm but overcast and very murky. There was some wind, not as much as you might have wished for i feel, but enough still to raise the hem of the dress. As i walked along the roads to the place, i was already getting looks from other folk out walking, some admiring and some looking at me in disgust. The local building site had a field day, of course, complete with wolf whistles and obscene remarks. But i wasn't upset for i was already just so turned on! i guess that it was the long lead up to this moment coupled with a feeling that i'm currently experiencing that nothing really matters anymore. i don't seem to care about getting caught any more; i'm not worried about losing my job. None of that seems to matter as much as it did only a fortnight ago.

Anyway, i reached the park and went in. i'd already resolved to use the button between my breasts as the one which i would keep closed and, this being the case, i opened up the one above it at my neck first. Obviously this only served to make me look more 'normal' than previously, so walking about now was almost easier than before when i'd looked a bit odd in the humid heat. Since it was ten o'clock in the morning and a weekday, the park was pretty quiet and i made sure that i stayed away from the playground area with it's gaggle of small kids and their attendant mothers. Naturally i was still drawing the looks from passers-by, both approving and disapproving. After five minutes i undid the lowest button of all. Again. this was not something all that out of the ordinary. Then i spotted that i'd picked up a 'tail'. A middle aged man who'd been jogging about in a track suit earlier was now, purely by coincidence i'm sure, taking a well earned breather and was walking slowly behind me... no doubt admiring the view. i let him do his but after a while he lost interest (or maybe got to feel that he was being too obvious) and he started to jog again, swiftly passing me and heading off down the path. Judging tat about five minutes had passed, i undid the next button up from the hem. Now i looked a little daring but nothing more. Five minutes after that and i had a choice between one just below my fanny or one just above my belly button. i settled on the latter. The wind was playing with my dress and lifting it a little bit and, unlike normal, i wasn't moving to hold it down which was quite hard as it's almost an instinctive reaction. Anyway, i went round a corner and found myself approaching the model boating pond. Sitting on one of the benches was a lad from the local fifth form collage, smoking a cigarette. Hearing my footsteps, he looked up briefly then returned his gaze to the floor... before suddenly looking back up again in an almost exaggerated double-take! Clearly, he wanted to check that he'd really seen what he thought he'd seen... and liked! i didn't want to disappoint the lad, so i deviated from your instructions a little and, selecting a bench just a little way round the pond on the opposite side to where he sat, i plonked myself down.

i should mention that the pond is an artificial one, oval in shape and about fifty foot long by thirty foot across. A gravel path surrounds it with benches set at intervals along the path. Two further paths lead to and from the place, joining he oval path at the points where the pond is at its longest. The entire area is screened by a hedge about three or four foot high. At the weekend, the old men play with their boats here but today it was deserted apart from the two of us. The lad was now trying hard not to be seen looking at me but he wasn't succeeding all that well. i made sure that he was, indeed, glancing in my direction as, turning myself to face him, i undid the last but one button and spread my knees wide. The lad's face was now a picture and he clearly now had no further intention of looking away. As he watched, i slowly closed my legs again before lifting my bum slightly off the bench and removing my knickers, sliding them over my feet and off after i sat down again. At this point, everything halted for a few moments as a man exercising a dog walked round the pond and then left by the other path. Once we were alone again, i tossed the hastily gathered up material of my dress back off my legs as i opened my knees and gave the boy a really good look at me. i let him stare for a good few minutes before i took my thong and started to rub it gently over my fanny lips, pushing it gently into my opening. You would have been proud of me, Master, if you'd been there as i feel sure that i did all this most skilfully. i rubbed for awhile before removing my hand and raising it to my face where i theatrically breathed in long, slow breaths of my own pussy juice smell. i then rubbed the lacy material over my fanny again for a few moments before standing and walking as slowly and seductively as i could towards the lad, my knickers in my hand and the dress blowing apart occasionally as you had planned. Once i reached the lad, i sat down on his knee, facing him, one of my legs on each side of his, my dress hanging loosely down on either side. He looked at me like a rabbit might look at a hunting hound. i pulled out the lip of his shirt breast pocket and stuffed my knickers into it before telling him that it was a present. i then undid my last button and both sides of the dress fell apart. His eyes opened even wider as i took one of his hands in mine and placed it over my tit.

"Disgusting!" called out a voice from the other side of the pond. A second voice agreed and suggested that they call a park keeper. Oddly, i didn't care about what the couple thought since, with them being on the other side of the pond, they couldn't see my state of undress and, besides, i was now at the point that all i wanted was to be screwed.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.