E-Mails To My Master
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2001 by Naughty Night Nurse

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A transcription of E-Mails sent between myself and my Master including his orders to me and my reports back.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

TO - Night Nurse
FROM - Master

I have been waiting patiently for your report today but to no avail. It is now 21:30 and you have still not made contact. I hope for your sake that you have a good excuse.

You will keep in mind that your Master does not like to be kept waiting. Punishment will be swift and unmerciful if this situation continues.

I have spoken. I am your Master. You will obey...

TO - Night Nurse
FROM - Master

I have, at last, received your message of which I am now going to read and get back to you about.

I have spoken. I am your Master. You will obey...

TO - Night Nurse
FROM - Master

Exceptional. Quite exceptional.

Your report is just as good as your last one if not better. I think you have found your second vocation in life. Who knows, if you carry on like this your slut diary may become a best seller in the right hands.

There is only one thing that I can not understand. Why wasn't you approached by any men who were looking for an easy fuck. Perhaps you look too upmarket? Too expensive? They don't know what they are missing.

The thought of you sitting naked with those boots on does turn me on. My cock sprang to attention when I first saw your email but when you mentioned your boots I nearly shot my load. God do I wish you were here to swallow my cum.

Just wondering, did your piss flow into the next cubicle? Can you imagine the look on your neighbours face.

It pleases me that you obviously enjoy your assignments and get a lot out of it. When you have finished editing your story I will give you a new and more exciting assignment involving a little 9 inch friend of yours. You have increasingly started to surprise me recently with your inventory of toys and garments. Explain more about your rubber knickers (as if I couldn't guess).

Once again Night Nurse you have pleased me. Good girl. Keep it up (there's a clue to your next task).

I have spoken. I am your Master. You will obey...

ps. How much pubic hair as grown back on that juicy little cunt of yours?

TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

i am pleased that you feel so highly of my last report. With regard to why i was not approached and propositioned, it was probably down to two factor:- 1) the expression of apprehension on my face when approached too closely 2) since it was the start of the Easter school holidays, the place was very busy and i suspect that the men didn't want to call too much attention to themselves in that environment

With regard to your suggestion of a second career for me, this brings me neatly to an idea i have been considering for some time. It occurred to me that my humiliation would be complete knowing that many persons were reading my story. i thought it might be interesting to set up a Yahoo group and to publish our e-mails so that many men could enjoy my exploits... if you do not mind sharing. You could even invite them to write in with ideas for scenarios they would like me to play out and to report back on. Needless-to-say, i would not be allowed to post directly to the group (that is not a slave's place); i would write to you as before and then you could edit my words and put them onto the site along with your comments and commands to me. Do you think this is a good idea?

As to where my piss ended up, i don't know. i was too busy panicking and running to look. i am sorry that i wasn't paying better attention, Master.

My rubber knickers are made of thin, black latex. They are buggers to get on and off and this is another reason that i shave - the hairs don't get caught and ripped out as the material rolls. Once they are on they are skin tight, smooth and shiny. i love the feel and appearance of them. They do, however, make one hot and sweaty.

My pubic hair is still nothing more that almost invisible stubble... but it is making me itch terribly.

And now, Master, here is the story that i wrote for you. i do believe that i managed to work all the elements you requested in...

Night Nurse


FOR READERS WHO ARE INTERESTED, THE STORY CAN BE FOUND ON THIS SITE; IT IS ENTITLED "MY CUMUPPANCE".


TO - Night Nurse
FROM - Master

Wonderful story. You did really well. I am pleased that you hold nothing as being too taboo. Have you written stories like this before? It reads as though a professional wrote it. You even injected a little humour. What a good little slave you are.

Points that I exceptionally liked were:

The dog pissing in your face. Your children forcing you to expose yourself. Being buggered. The lesbian guard.

Did you enjoy writing your story?

If so would you like another theme?

Regarding a group at Yahoo. Yes I will expose you to WWW but you will have no control in the group. I will monitor all messages posted. I DO NOT WISH to share you at this moment in time to the extent that other Doms will control you. I intend to keep you very busy so you will not have time for anyone else. However, I will show the world what a slut you are and so will post your next assignment and returned report to the group.

I will create the group and post your assignment tonight. I will then inform you of the address. You will only post your replies to me as usual.

In return for my generosity what I want you to do is take a photograph of yourself with the words Night Nurse written across your tits. You will then get the photographs developed onto a floppy disk. They cost a little more to develop but I'm sure it would be worth it to have your tits plastered on the front page of the club. You will still be anonymous. WILL YOU DO THIS?

Once again, a wonderful story you dirty little slut.

I have spoken. I am your Master. You will obey...

TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

i am pleased that you so obviously enjoyed the story. While i have not written professionally, i have worked on stories before for my own pleasure and that of some friends. i also used to have a job where i could log onto Chat Rooms while at work; on one occasion i was told that i gave the best cyber-sex that this particular man had ever enjoyed. i will, of course, write for you again if you send me the parameters. i hope you will allow me time to do a good job...

As to the photo you request... this will still be hard as i don't have a camera and the Psion does not have a floppy disc drive... or a removable drive of any kind. It's a great machine but it does have limitations. i will ponder on how to get round this problem.

TO - Night Nurse
FROM - Master

For your next assignment you will be pleased to know that I am sending out shopping again. You will prepare yourself by once again drinking lots of water and holding it until I say so. You will not wear any underwear and dress like a slut as usual. You will also take with you your rubber knickers and the dildo.

First of all you will go to a sex shop and casually look through a number of taboo magazines. For each magazine you flip through you will touch your pussy once. Before you leave the shop you will raise your skirt fully exposing your cunt and ass. If it is possible you may hide from sight whilst exposing yourself, if not then tough shit.

You will then go to a large supermarket and enter the gents toilets. Go straight to a cubicle. Once inside insert your butt plug and put on your rubber knickers. Casually leave the toilets and commence shopping. At some point during your shopping you will quickly flash one of your tits.

Once the pain in your ass is unbearable you may then return to the toilets and remove the butt plug and knickers. Now you will return home by bus. You may sit wherever you like but be aware that I am now once again going to force you to expose yourself. This time though you will time your exposure so that as many people as possible outside of the bus will clearly see your tits.

When you are walking from the bus stop to your home you will begin to piss yourself as you continue to walk. Do not stop your flow for any reason.

IMPORTANT:

You will publicise our web site by printing off as many hand-outs as you like. They will read "I am Night Nurse. A Submissive Sex Slave owned by my Master. Read all about my humiliating exploits and give your comments at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Night_Nurse/ "

You may hand out your adverts personally or you can just leave them where they can easily be found. You must leave at least one advert on your ward.

Your assignments are getting tougher Night Nurse. Can you handle it?

I have spoken. I am your Master. You will obey...

TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

So that you will not be kept waiting too long, i retired to bed immediately after getting home from work this morning rather staying up until lunchtime which is my usual way of doing things; this means, of course, that i am going to attempt your assignment now rather than on my next day off which is after the Easter break.

It's now early afternoon and i have dressed in my usual slutty style with make up to match. i am wearing no undergarments but i do have my long boots on. i also have a large bag with me and, amongst other items, inside are my rubber knickers, my butt plug and some Vaseline along with a handful of hastily printed off notices with the wording done as you instructed. i am currently on the train heading towards the nearest big town and my regular sex shop. Like most places of its ilk, it's small and a bit dingy. The front part of the shop sells knickers, teddies, bras and that sort of stuff as well as French Maid's outfits and other costumes - all a bit risqué but nothing that out of the ordinary. The back of the shop is divided in two, one part being the counter while the other part, hidden by a bead curtain, houses the magazines, videos and sex toys. i've chosen this shop not only because it's the nearest to where i live but also because, thanks to the design, the sales assistant (who's normally so lazy that he don't come out from behind the counter anyway) won't be able so see me checking out the magazines and/or feeling myself! (Oh, i accept that there's almost certainly a CCTV system there but i doubt if he watches it much - he likes to read his football magazines - and, even if he does watch, being seem on TV doesn't seem as bad somehow.)

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.