E-Mails To My Master
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2001 by Naughty Night Nurse

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A transcription of E-Mails sent between myself and my Master including his orders to me and my reports back.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

TO - Night Nurse
FROM - Master

Well done. An excellent report. You should be proud of yourself.

Absolutely love the idea of your on the spot reporting. (Only wish you could supply pictures)

I'm disappointed though that you didn't let the boys see up your skirt. A quick glimpse of your glistening cunt as you climbed the stairs would have fuelled their wanking sessions for a year or two.

Your next assignment.

I can not recollect if your pussy is shaved or not but I am assuming that it is not.

You will cut all the pubes from your cunt and save them securely in a plastic bag for later use. You will then shave. Now take your pubes with you on your next night shift. I want you to have some fun. Think of where you would like to sprinkle your pubes without anyone noticing. Will you drop them on the floor of your ward? leave them in someone's pocket? Slip them into the sandwiches of any bitches that have pissed you off lately. It's up to you what you do. I forgot to mention that you will not wear any knickers at any time for one full week.

Now your punishment.

Whilst at work, take your ruler with you back to the toilets. I now give you permission to play with yourself whilst fantasising about me fucking you hard up the ass and spanking you in front of the whole ward. You can do this under one condition. YOU MUST ORGASM LOUDLY. Do not subdue your moans.

Once you have cum you will then spank your pussy again 20 times. There will be no pleasure but you must do it.

I have a short video mpeg file that I was thinking about sending directly to your email account. However, I have decided that I will create a new group at Yahoo and post it there for you to pick up. The group will be solely for just me and you and only for storing files ie video clips, pics and stories that I want you to view. We will continue to communicate via our usual addresses. Hopefully your Psion is capable of viewing most video formats. Let me know if you foresee any problems with the idea.

I Have Spoken. I Am Your Master. You Will Obey...

TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

Thank you for your praise with was most pleasing to me. To serve is my pleasure.

Regretfully, i cannot complete your second assignment as i keep myself shaved all over. i am sorry, Master...

However, upon receipt of your e-mail, i immediately removed my knickers and will not put then on again until this time next week. During this period i will also refrain from using tights and will stick to stockings and suspenders. Will this please you Master?

As to the punishment you have set me, i will, of course, carry it out if you require it of me but, Master, may i ask what it is that i am being punished for? Surely i have done nothing wrong; indeed, at the start of your note, you were telling me what a good girl i am. i await your decision on this matter.

As to the 'private' group at Yahoo, i seriously doubt that a Psion could handle mpeg files... but, on the other hand, there are Internet cafes in the area so i guess i could check out the site there as required. i look forward to receiving the address from you.

TO - Night Nurse
FROM - Master

Good girl. It really was the best report I have received in a long time.

Why do you stay shaved? Let your pubes grow again.

Yes it does please me that you had the incentive to switch to stockings thus allowing instant access to your cunt. If only your patients knew!!!

You will carry out the punishment as ordered purely because a slave needs to be punished at her Master's will. There will not always be a reason for punishment. It is unfair, I know, but you must yield to my authority without question. You will normally only be punished if you fail in your duty.

Unfortunately, I don't think Internet cafes will be practical enough for my needs so I will not initiate the group. It warms my heart (not to mention my cock) to see such a devoted slave willing to make such an effort for her Master.

Because we both live in the UK and in order to make your future assignments more personal it would be helpful if you would supply me with more details. Only answer the questions you feel comfortable with.

1.

Do you always work the same shift pattern. ie permanent nights?

2.

At what times are your breaks?

3.

Do you have easy access to your email whilst at work?

4.

Do you live anywhere near the North West?

Don't worry about the questions. I am not sinisterly trying to track you down. I just think that it would be more exciting for the both of us if I sometimes gave you a set time or location to carry out your assignments. For instance, I may order you to go to a particular museum, sit on a particular chair and masturbate. You will then leave behind some kind of evidence for me to collect once I have received your report. Or I could simply order you to strip naked and fuck yourself at a specific time and with a specific object. Coupled with the knowledge that I am thinking about you at that very moment and may even be wanking myself to orgasm would be very arousing. What do you think?

I now give you permission to masturbate whilst looking at a picture on the net that arouses you. Send the picture to me.

I Have Spoken. I Am Your Master. You Will Obey...

TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

i have received your most recent communication. If you desire it, i will allow my pubic hair to start growing again. As to why i shave, i like the feel of clear skin and, besides, most men that i've been with found it a turn on to 'have' a girl with a shaven haven.

i have now carried out the set punishment as required by you. i waited until about three in the morning when all was quiet before taking a trip to the loo. After closing the door to the cubicle i took my uniform off and, closing my eyes, began to think of you fucking my arse. i cursed myself for not thinking to mention that i have a butt plug at home and, while i could never bring it in to work, i could always use it at home if you wish. Anyway, i began to finger myself and was soon becoming excited. Luckily for me, i have always been a 'loud' lover so i didn't have to fake my moans and while i knew that there was no-one out there to hear, the thought that i might possibly be wrong and might get caught was really exciting. It wasn't long before i came and, after a few loud expletives, i ceased my fingering. i rather reluctantly then took the ruler and began to apply it to my pussy. Pleasure turned to instant pain - Christ, but it hurt! It took quite some time to administer all twenty blows and, by the time i was finished, i was almost crying. i dressed, tidied myself, and returned to the ward. When i got back my colleague (who had been covering the desk in my absence) asked me why i was carrying a ruler. "i thought we'd have a laugh," i said in a light hearted manner, "and measure the size of your prick - but this is far too big for the job. Do they make three inch long rulers?" He laughed, called me a bitch, and went back to his own work. As you might guess, we get along quite well together and joke quite a bit with each other.

The answers to your questions are as follows:-

Yes, i work permanent nights - but not the same nights every week. my breaks have no set times. We take them if and when we can. Some nights we don't get any at all, other nights we hardly do any work. It all depends how restless the patients are.

i take my Psion in to work with me and i can collect and send e-mails as long as i don't do it too often or stay on the line more than three minutes. After that, it shows on a computer list and if the number dialled isn't a recognised and authorised number, the accountants want an explanation. So - no browsing the Internet at work but i can send the odd e-mail.

No i'm nowhere near the North-West of the country, i live in the South East of England.

i've kept back your permission to masturbate until now when i'm back home. Well, i'd already done "it" not that long ago, thanks to your kindness. i took out one of my favourite photos and, after stripping naked, started to gaze at it. i'm afraid that i have yet to find a way to forward a picture to you but i can describe it. It shows a young woman in her early twenties; she is naked apart from a pair of thigh high black leather boots; she is laying on her stomach in a muddy/grassy field; her ankles are tied together with rope and she has raised her legs from the knees so that they are waving in the air; her wrists are similarly bound behind her back; she has raised her head and is looking at the camera, the silent pleading to be released obvious in her expression. i have often fantasised that this is me, that i have been dumped like this before dawn in some public park or other. i've lain there for several hours, cold, uncomfortable and helpless. Now the park has been opened and people are pouring in - dog walkers, joggers, mothers with small children... and i've been found. They are all staring at me and laughing and talking - the police have been summoned and the local press have shown up. It's them who have taken the photo; by tomorrow, i'll be splattered all over the papers. Hmmm... not very practical or likely i know, but is only a fantasy...

And now, Master, i'll edit this, send it off to you and get to bed.

Goodnight, Master.

TO - Night Nurse
FROM - Master

This next assignment will be a test of your bravery. You do not have to go through with it unless you are absolutely sure.

When you next have a day off work I want you to go on a train journey of your choice. For this assignment you will once again wear a short (preferably pleated) skirt and a thin blouse. It goes without saying that you will not be wearing any underwear. It will be to your advantage to choose a suitably quiet journey.

On this journey you will search the train until you find a man who is sitting alone. You will sit next to him and start a conversion. Make it clear that you fancy him (even if you don't). Then choose your moment carefully, take his hand and place it on your leg. Ever so slowly open your legs and encourage him to move his hand higher. Whisper in his ear that your master has ordered you to allow a stranger to finger fuck your wet cunt for my pleasure. If he is in agreement take out his cock and give him a wank (make sure you have a tissue ready for him). On completion leave and find somewhere new to sit and write your report.

Obviously this assignment is not without danger so only attempt if you are absolutely sure that you can handle the situation. I will not be annoyed if you fail. However, you will receive a replacement task of extreme humiliation minus the danger.

Because you can not supply me with a picture of yourself, what I would like is for you to choose a famous TV/film personality that resembles you. You can mix and match i.e. Pam Andersons body (actually I absolutely hate false tits) and Sandra Bullocks face. Please be truthful in your choices. I am not bothered if you look like the back of a bus or a plane Jane or an international model. I just want a true reflection of my favourite little slut.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.