Golden Moment - Cover

Golden Moment

by little miss blair

Copyright© 2001 by little miss blair

Erotica Sex Story: A teenage cheerleader's initiation into the perverse fetish of a business woman's golden urges.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   First   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   .

This story is protected by © copyright and may not be duplicated, reprinted, copied or placed on any Internet website without the permission of the author. YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE TO READ THIS FICIONAL STORY.


Amber was relaxing and enjoying her ride on the subway train going into the city. The cars were filled to capacity forcing many of the passengers to stand. Amber loved it. She was an avid people watcher, the more the better.

For some reason her attention was drawn to a young business woman standing about eight feet away facing in her direction.   Amber guessed her to be about thirty years old. What a stunning woman, Amber thought to herself.

The young executive was dressed in a light grey suit that couldn't begin to hide the shapely body beneath it. I hope I still look that good when I'm thirty, Amber thought wistfully.

Amber was eighteen and a senior in High School. She was familiar with shapely bodies because she was blessed with one. She knew she turned heads when she walked down the street. That's what made her shopping trips to the city so exciting. She liked the tingly feeling between her legs when the men, and sometimes women, ogled her.

The woman stared directly at Amber and smiled. Suddenly Amber noticed water running down the woman's long, nylon clad legs. "What the hell," Amber muttered to herself... A big wet spot began appearing on the front of the woman's skirt. Amber glanced up at the woman's face. She was still staring at Amber, her eyes taking on a glazed, trance like appearance.

Amber suddenly realized...The woman was pissing...and enjoying it. Urine was running down into the woman's high heel shoes. Her body seemed to tense, almost frozen, then suddenly shudder wickedly. She smiled at Amber, licking her lips seductively.

As the train slowed for the next stop the woman moved towards the door. Amber's eyes never left the intriguing female...watching her intently until she disappeared into the crowd.

Amber was totally stunned. She had never seen anything like that in her life. Her whole body felt flush as a wave of sexual excitement swept over her.

Amber glanced around her, looking for someone, anyone who might have observed the unusual scene. No one gave any hint, their face's stuck in a newspaper or just staring straight ahead. The whole act took less than ten seconds but it fully aroused her. She didn't understand. Why would something so vulgar excite her so much!

That evening while doing her homework she couldn't get the incident out of her mind. She felt aroused again.

She closed the door to her bedroom and lay across her bed. She deliberately slipped her hand up under her skirt.

"Oh god," she moaned as her fingers found the sticky lips of her pussy. Her panties were soaked.

She began fantacizing about the shapely lady,   piss running down her leg into her high heeled shoes. The image was burned into her mind.

Aaahhhhhhhh," she groaned as she immediately felt an orgasm sweep over her.

Jesus, that was quick, she thought as she continued stroking herself. Her second orgasm was even more intense, her shriek bringing a response from her mother.

"What's going on in there Amber. Are you all right? And why is your door closed?"

"I'm alright Mother," Amber answered. She quickly slipped across the hallway to the bathroom. Slipping off her white cotton panties, she threw them into the sink for a quick soak. She didn't want to leave any evidence, something that would cause her mother to worry about her sexy little daughter.

A week later Amber caught the same train, same time of day, in the hope of seeing the young woman again. She couldn't believe her luck. The woman was in the same car again, looking as stunning as the first time Amber had seen her.

She was further away this time but their eye's made contact. Amber watched excitedly to see if she would get a re-play of the woman's last erotic display.

Suddenly the train began to slow as it approached the next station. The woman was moving down the aisle towards her... As she walked by she held her hand out to Amber as if to give her something. Amber extended her hand and felt something placed into her palm. The woman quickly disappeared in the crowd.

Amber clenched the object in her little fist till the train began moving again. Only then did she look at the object. It was a small clear glass vial filled with a yellowish liquid.

Amber gasped! Was this what she thought it was. Some of the refined lady's piss! The depravity of it almost overwhelmed her. Her panties were once again being filled by her excitable cunt.

That night, behind her locked bedroom door, she sat at her desk and examined the vial. She pulled out the cork and put the vial to her nose.   She sniffed the musky odor... it was so...so intoxicating.

"Ohhh goddd," she moaned as her hand slipped under her tight little skirt. She began slowly at first, rubbing her pussy as she sniffed the aroma from the vial. Her fingers slipped under her panties, easily sliding into her nasty pussy. Her hips urged upward to meet her plunging fingers. She knew the orgasm welling up inside of her was special...she couldn't breath, and her hips... thrusting up from the chair uncontrollably.f

"Uuuuuuuggggggggggggggggggggg," she grunted as she brought the vial to her lips and poured the contents into her mouth. Her body shook from the intense orgasm racking her body. The tepid piss ran down her throat, her taste buds literally savoring the pungent flavor.

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," she cried out as her cunt juices puddled on to the chair. She could hardly contain her convulsing body after doing something so lewd and perverse. She swallowed again, the after-taste of the warm piss bringing her another wave of pleasure.


Amber rode the subway several times during the next month but never catching sight of her fantasy woman. She finally gave up of ever seeing her again.

One Friday night as she was leading cheers at her school's football game she noticed the woman sitting in the stands. She could hardly contain her excitement. The woman purposely looked down from the stands and smiled. Amber smiled nervously back at her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.