My Cumuppance - Cover

My Cumuppance

by Naughty Night Nurse

Copyright© 2001 by Naughty Night Nurse

Incest Sex Story: She's used to being used, but not like this and not by her own sons. But, when caught and sent to jail, will she really pay for her crimes?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Bestiality   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   .

In my youth I'd always enjoyed an interesting and varied sex life but now, being as I'd recently passed my fortieth birthday, things were slowing down a just a little. The men weren't queuing up to fuck me in droves anymore, not like they had when I was younger, prettier... and firmer. But I was still getting my share, partly from Barney who'd lived with me and the boys for a year or so now. Barney is about my age and built like a brick shit-house with a temper to match. He works hard during the week on whatever building site or other is hiring and on Saturday he goes out with the lads, gets plastered and then comes home where he proceeds to knock me about a bit before sating his sexual needs by screwing me. Regrettably, his 'needs' last all of a few seconds and mostly consists of no more than five or six quick thrusts before he shots his load up my demanding pussy. Needless to say, this is not enough for a girl with my appetites and I'm always left needing more.

As to my boys, they're twins called Jack and Jim. They're now fourteen... no, I tell a lie, they're fifteen now and they are the apples of my eyes. Who their father is, I don't know - I was going through several men a week at the time they were conceived. They've always been a bit 'peculiar' in the personality department (which I have always put down to the constant stream of 'uncles' coming and going throughout their lives) but this tendency has only got worse since Barney moved in with us and they are now developing vicious streaks just like him.

Some of my closer female friends (not that sluts like me have many female friends) keep suggesting that I toss Barney out - the flat is rented from the Council in my name, after all - but I point out that, the Saturday beatings and lack of sexual gratification apart, he's not that bad. He earns good money and is generous to a fault. And there's always some bloke I know who, in these days of high unemployment, has got nothing better to do in a morning other than to screw the local nymphomaniac! Needless to say, this only happens when Barney is out at work and the boys are in school...

Anyway, it all started one Tuesday morning last spring. I was in bed with the men of the family out... or, to be strictly accurate, I was on the bed, my wrists and ankles bound with rope to the bed legs. I was stark naked apart from a clothes peg attached to each of my nipples. The curtains were drawn so no-one outside could see Arthur strutting his stuff as he marched around the room. Poor old Arthur... I'd known him for over twenty years now and it was he who'd introduced me to the d/s scene and shown me what a sub-slut I really was. Now in his sixties and a widower to boot, he couldn't get it up anymore and so he was reduced to calling round my place once a fortnight and, after dressing up in his black leather gear and silver chains, torturing and humiliating me. Over the 'phone last week, he'd promised me some thing new today, but I couldn't imagine what this could possibly be as, after all this time, we must have used every sex toy available and every fantasy dreamable.

"Come on, Arthur," I asked him now that he'd turned up at the flat. "What you got in mind?"

Arthur sighed and shock his head sadly. "After all this time you've still not got it right, have you?"

I tutted briefly and tried again. "Master? What humiliations are you intending to subject me to this day?"

Drawing his skinny frame up as straight as it would go, Arthur smiled at me. "Today, slut, you're going to get a full six inches up your undeserving fanny!"

Well, that sounded good. "You got some viagra then?" I teased.

"Silence, slut!" he ordered, slapping me hard between the legs and causing me to flinch. "No. It's something far more... interesting."

Not another new vibrator, I thought to myself. At least let's hope he remembered to buy batteries this time.

Dropping out of character, Arthur returned to his normal voice and said, "Back in a minute, ducks," before moving rapidly out through the bedroom door. Straining my ears, I could just about hear him opening then closing the front door before he returned... leading a huge Alsatian dog on a lead! The mutt moved round to the side of the bed and. placing it's paws up on the sheets, it started to enthusiastically lick my face.

I squirmed and tried to avoid the beast's wet tongue. "Get it off, Arthur!"

Arthur heaved on the lead and, after a bit of a struggle, hauled the animal away from me. Tilting my head round again, I checked and confirmed my fears - this was most definitely a male dog! "Arthur... you're not intending to do what I think you are, are you?" I inquired with a sinking heart.

"Yes, of course I am, I've hired Brutus here for the day... he's specially trained, you know. I found this site on the Internet... it's perfectly safe. Lots of women love it. You'll enjoy it once you get used to the idea."

"I don't think I will," I began. "In fact, I don't think this is a good idea at all, Arthur. Just untie me and take the dog for a walk. I'll see you in a fortnight, okay?"

Raising himself up again and reverting to character, Arthur responded angrily, "Quiet, slag! You will do as I require and thank me for it!"

"Arthur, I said 'No' and I meant it! Now get rid of the dog!"

To my relief, Arthur lead Brutus back out of the bedroom... but only as far as the kitchen from where I could hear the sounds of a can being opened. Next thing I know, the pair are back in the bedroom and Arthur is smearing dog food into my pubic hair, up the crack of my bum and forcing some into my pussy hole. "Good God, Arthur," I protested loudly as these indignities continued. He smiled... and slipped the lead off the dog...

The brute immediately jumped up onto the bed and started to lick up the food with his tongue. The warm, rough surface tickled the crack of my arse and, as it touched the rosebud buried there, caused me to gasp. Then the dog turned its attention to another part of my anatomy and my cunt was invaded by that questing member. Despite my initial horror, I quickly discovered that the sensation was a most pleasurable; true, Brutus lack the finesse and forward planning of many of my human lovers, but the length and texture of his probe made up for that and it wasn't long before I was getting rather moist and starting to groan slightly. Glancing to one side, I could see Arthur standing there with what could only be called an "I told you so" expression plastered all over his ugly mug. Then, as quickly as it began, the dog removed his tongue and, following his training, he edged further up the bed and straddled me.

Arthur then moved quicker than I've seen him go in a long time. "Lift your hips!" he ordered me and I instinctively obeyed. Arthur rammed two pillows under my bum and stepped back. "It's better doggy fashion," he said with a smile, "but Brutus is well trained... he'll know what to do."

And the dog certainly did know what to do as he rammed his erect prick into me without so much as a by your leave. My eyes opened wide as the animal started to hump away, tossing more energy into the procedure than Barney did in a month of Saturdays. "My God!" I screamed, "He's great! I'm cumming already! Shhhhiiiitttttttt!!!!!!!... Ohhh! Ohhhhhhh! Oooooohhhhhhh... goddddddd!!!!"

And I came. And that was just the first time. Brutus was a sexual powerhouse, a dynamo. He humped and thrusted, thrusted and humped, quickly turning me into a quivering mound of sated jelly. He kept on going... and going... and going. I must have climaxed six... maybe seven times before he finally shot his hot seed into me and we both collapsed back onto the sodden sheets.

"Okay, Arthur, you can get him off me know," I hinted as my 'Master' continued to stand to one side looking pleased with himself.

"Did you enjoy that, bitch?"

"Yes, I did, Master... now get this mutt off me."

"I can't."

"What do you mean, you can't?"

"A fact of nature. The web site explained it more fully but, basically, a dog's cock has a knot like thing that comes up while it's fucking... something to do with stopping other dogs screwing the same bitch too soon after fornication. You'll be joined like that for... well, ten minutes... maybe as much as half an hour..."

"Oh. terrific," I said in a voice tinged with resignation. "Go and put the kettle on then, pet..."


Half an hour and two cups of tea later, with one arm untied to allow me to drink and with Arthur on the loo, the dog finally managed to pull itself free. I breathed a sign of relief and put my mug down... only to discover that Brutus was still standing over me and was now cocking a leg! "No!" I shouted, trying to push him off with my free arm, "Don't! Get off! Arthur!" But it was no good. The dog continued with his intentions and soon a stream of warm canine piss was splashing over my face as I frantically turned my head from side to side in a forlorn effort to escape the worst of it. "Arthur!" I spluttered... and in he rushed. After quickly sizing up the situation, he shouted, "Bad dog!" and started to tug at Brutus's collar... but I did notice a twinkle was there in his eyes and a chuckle was in his tone as he did so. The dog was finally removed back into the corridor and Arthur returned, openly smiling as he looked as my wet face and soaking hair. "A dog that's into watersports... my, how kinky!"

"Kinky or not, you old fart," I replied, rather angry now, "You'd best free me or I'll be frying your useless balls for a lunchtime snack before long!"

"No... I don't think so. It's still early... I think I'll leave you like that for an hour or so. You know you love it."

"No..." cut in a new voice, joining in the conversation, "If our mother wants to be released, you'd better hurry up and untie her."

"Jack! Jim! What... what are you doing here!" I spluttered as I tried to cover my bare pussy with my free hand.

The boys exchanged a glance and smiled. "Spying on you, mother."

That took the wind out of my sails, I can tell you. "Spying? What do you mean, spying?"

Again those grins. "Simple, mother," explained Jack pulling an ear piece from where it had been nestling unnoticed by me. Then, affecting a falsetto tone, he continued, "My God! He's great! I'm cumming already! Shhhhiiiitttttttt!!!!!!!... Ohhh! Ohhhhhhh! Oooooohhhhhhh... goddddddd!!!!"

"Or words to that effect," his twin continued.

"And what's the point of all this?" asked Arthur. "Apart from embarrassing your mum, that is."

"Well, there's two points really... one of which doesn't concern you at all but the other does - directly."

"How's that?" asked my companion.

"Well, it's simple really. We have all this on tape, 'Master' and unless you give us... say, ten pounds each a week, we'll let Barney hear what's been going on."

"You wouldn't!" exclaimed Arthur.

"We would," the twins chorused.

"They would," I confirmed from the bed.

"But the bastard would kill me!"

"We know... so you'd best pay up."

Taking two notes from out of his brown leather wallet, Arthur tossed them towards my lads, scowled a bit, picked up his clothing and left. Jim turned to the bed where I was still laying and began to untie me. "Now, mother, let's talk things over, shall we?"

"And what do you want from me? I know you two."

Again they smiled. "For a long time we've known that you're a slut..."

"You shouldn't talk to me like that!" I protested. "I am your mother. after all!"

"And why not? Why shouldn't we tell the truth? It's what you are - a sex crazed whore."

"No I'm not... I've never charged anyone for 'it' in my life!"

"Not in cash maybe... but certainly in kind."

"Well... that's true..." I was forced to concede.

"But before we tell you what we want, mum, you'd best come into the lounge."

"I'll just slip a dressing gown on then lads." I said, reaching out for my terry towelling one.

"Don't bother mum. You've got nothing on show that we haven't seen before."

"Well, draw the curtains in the lounge at least... I don't want all the neighbours to see what I've got."

The boys laughed. "Mother dear, there's hardly a male in the area who hasn't enjoyed your charms, let alone seen then," chortled James.

"Besides," tossed in Jim, "you get a kick out of being 'seen'. You're always giving men flashes of your boobs or panties!"

Swallowing hard, yet acknowledging the truth of the matter, I followed the boys into the lounge, taking a glance out of the large panoramic window towards the sister tower-block that sat only a hundred yards or so away.

"Undo the nets then," prompted Jim.

"You can't be serious!" I protested aloud... yet I did have to acknowledge that the thought of being seen like this by the people living across the way had me getting damp already.

"Look at her nipples," Jim exclaimed. "They're standing proud already. What a old slag she is!"

"Do it, mother..."

"Alright, boys... give me a few seconds." I grasped the net curtains and, with a swish, pulled them back. Then I couldn't help myself... I just stood there, my feet apart and arms spread, and waited for a few long moments to give anyone who was looking a good view.

"Now turn round, mum, and look at the television." I did as I was told... then gasped in horror as the screen flickered into life and there, in full living colour, I could see a miniature me in the throes of passion, being fucked by a large dog while a ridiculously dressed old man walked around the bed, ogling the events taking place before him. "We thought we'd show these to Barney..."

My knees went weak and I just had to sit down. I shook my head.

"There's several cameras hidden in your room... and we have great shots of you with at least twelve different men... all of whom are paying us nicely to keep quiet. And now its time for you to contribute."

"But... but I've no money, you know that!"

"No, that's not what we want from you."

"So what do you want from me?"

"We want you to show us how to enjoy sex," explained Jim

"Which shouldn't be hard for you considering your experience," chipped in James.

"Well... okay. That's not too bad, I suppose..." I grudgingly admitted.

"No, mother... I don't think you've quite got this, have you? We don't want you to tell us about sex, we want you to show us."

"But... isn't that what it seems I've been doing for awhile - showing you all about sex?"

"No you old tart! Not showing - doing! We want to have sex with you."

"But... but I'm your mother! We can't!"

"Why not?"

"Well... for a start, i's illegal. It's called incest"

"Illegal or not, that's want we want... or else it's a trip to the accident department for you when we show Barney what you've been up to!"

"You wouldn't... I'm your mother!" I pleaded, playing the emotional card.

"Do you want to risk it?

Thinking about the grief Barney would inflict on me on a Saturday night for no reason whatsoever, I did worry about what he would do given good reason...

"But boys... be reasonable..."

Another glance shot between the pair and, working as one (a trick they'd always been good at) they unzipped their pants and dropped then several inches. I gasped as I beheld their tackle - my 'boys' had certainly been growing up while I'd not been looking! Each of them sported at least eight inches of thick, fit looking prick... and both magnificent organs were preparing themselves for action! Despite myself, I felt my pussy automatically responding. I coughed and cleared my throat. "Why... erm... why don't you close the curtains, Jack?" I suggested...


"And that's the whole story, Miss Woolford?"

"Yes, doctor. Jack did me first in traditional mercenary manner, then his brother had a go. We had a break of half an hour or so then had another go - doggy fashion this time with Jim buggering me from behind while I introduced Jack to the pleasures of oral sex. It was the start of something really... pleasant. Both the lads were virile, willing to learn and eager. With boys like them about, what did I need with my other lovers? I got rid of them and settled down to educating my sons as best I could."

"And how long did this go on for?"

"Three... four months. Then one of the boy's blackmail victims ran out of money, got desperate and committed suicide leaving a note behind. The cops investigated and my relationship with the lads came out in the process."

"And where are your boys now?"

"Lockwood Young Offenders Institution, doctor."

"And you? How long are you here with us?"

"Ten years. Ten for Incest running concurrently with eight for having sex with minors."

"Hmmm... well, we'll be having some regular chats during that period Miss Woolford. As prison psychiatrist, it's my job to try to get to the bottom of your problems."

"I don't have any problems, doctor. I just enjoy sex. Well, I do have one problem..." I ended, sadly

"And what problem is that?" she prompted.

"No fucking men!"

She snorted. "That's part of the price to be paid, I'm afraid. Well, till the same time next week. Okay, Officer Trueman, you can take her back to her cell now."

The guard detached herself from the wall she had been supporting during the interview. "Alright, Woolford, you heard the doctor. Move!"

Standing up, I moved to the door, the screw falling in behind me. As we moved down the corridor, she snorted. "Right kinky little bastard, ain't you?"

"Not really, Officer. Just active."

"You keep saying that. To me you're just kinky. Right, move into the toilet block."

"But I don't need to go..."

"Do what I say, bitch!"

Having already learned how it could be a mistake to annoy the guards, I hung a right and did what I was told. As I turned round in the middle of the communal bathroom, I could seen Officer Trueman closing the door. She turned to face me and ordered me down onto my knees. As I did what I was told, she closed the gap between us and then pulled the hem of her skirt up. She wasn't wearing any knickers and her pussy was shaven. "Tongue me, bitch!" she brusquely order. I smiled and, grabbing her arse with both hands, set to work. Maybe life inside wasn't going to be all that bad after all...


Officer Trueman's juices trickled into my mouth and down my chin as my tongue eagerly explored her pussy, seeking out her already swollen clit. She eased her feet further apart and placed both her hands onto the back of my head, forcing my mouth even closer to her as her fingers entwined themselves in my hair. Small moans of pleasure escaped from her gasping mouth as I continued to knead her buttocks with my hands. "Inside!" she suddenly ordered, "I want your finger up my bum!" I have to admit that I've never been all that keen on inserting any part of my anatomy up the bum of anyone but here, couched on the floor of a communal toilet inside a prison, I had little choice but to obey the instructions that I was being given by one of my own jailers. Plucking up my courage, I swiftly located her puckered opening and then I forced my forefinger past her resisting muscle and deep into her. "Wiggle it about!" she cried and I hastened to obey. "Good! Good!" she encouraged before extolling me to tongue her faster and deeper... and then, almost without a sound, her body convulsed as her orgasm swept over her. As her hands loosened from behind my head, I pulled my face out of her groin and my finger from deep in her arse. "Get washed," she ordered in softer tones as she pulled the hem of her dress back into place.

As I soaped my finger clean, Officer Trueman moved behind me and stood there all official again, hands arms behind her back while we looked into each others eyes through the silvered glass of the mirror that hung above the water-filled basin. "So, Woolford," she started, pleasantly enough, "your two young boys, they were blackmailing a dozen men, were they?"

"Yes, Officer Trueman... though one man committed suicide when he ran into financial difficulties. So now only eleven are still about."

"Hmmm... and their identities never came out, did they?"

"No. The Court was very keen to protect them in return for them testifying against my lads. So, no, only a few people know who they were."

"Including you?"

I couldn't help but smile. "Yes, I know who they are... it was me that they were screwing at the time they were caught on film. The kids then demanded that they pay up or they'd show the resulting videos to both my very jealous, very vicious, boyfriend and to their own partners... so they all paid up."

"And the videos? What happened to them?"

"Oh, they were never found. My lads had hidden them away and they've never told where. But why do you want to know all this?"

The prison officer's reflection smiled at me as she moved closer, her hand sliding under my skirt before riding up my thigh and slipping into my cotton knickers. "Because it struck me that, if you had a partner on the outside and if you knew who the victims were and where the videos were hidden, that partner could still make the scam work..."

"And could get... well, not rich. None of the victims were rich..."

"But," she replied as her finger slipped up into my pussy, "it would boost my income."

"And what would I get out of this?" I asked suspiciously, gripping the hard white edge of the porcelain basin before me.

"Twenty percent of the proceeds paid into an account for you when you get out. Plus a little fun while you're stuck in here. And a large chunk of Accident Insurance."

"And what do you mean by that?" I asked, already suspecting the answer and transferring a hand away from the bowl and up to my breast where I began to squeeze myself gently.

"You sectioned prisoners are kept separated from the general population for a very good reason. Good, honest crooks hate perverts like you Were you to find yourself in the wrong corridor at the wrong time..." The screw's voice trailed away meaningfully.

I shuddered. "I get the picture. Can I have a day to think about it?"

The officer's finger was quickly withdrawn from me as she came over all businesslike again. "Very well... twenty-four hours. But don't disappoint me, Woolford."

"I doubt I shall, Officer Trueman..."

"Good. Now, back to your cell!"

Leaving the toilet block, I was escorted through the deserted corridors and passed a courtyard where, almost as if planned, a party of general prisoners was out exercising in. Spotting me they began to hurl abuse and to spit in my general direction. Luckily, a wall of bars kept us apart but it sure gave me an insight (as if one was needed) as to the levels of hatred that were directed against us Sectioned convicts. Trueman and I finally reached the small corridor of segregated cells where I was destine to spend the next ten years of my life. Eight small cells, each with one bed, a toilet, a television and a smattering of cheap furniture. At the end of the corridor, a bathroom and a communal seating area where meals could be eaten if we fancied some company. Not much, but it was home... a prison within a prison.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.