Ultimate Cock-Slut

by Faunahore

Copyright© 2001 by Faunahore

Erotica Sex Story: Cindy gets in to a tight bind while working late one night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   .

One of the most important things to remember about sex today, is the importance of practicing safe sex. That's why I live out my fantasies like this, and that's also why I urge all of you to keep yourself on the safe path through your sex-life and let your fantasy do for you what mine does for me. To help you I have written down my fantasies for you to enjoy and use to help keep yourself safe. Happy reading

Hi my name is Cindy, and I was 24 years old when this occured. I've always been sort of in opposition to ordinary gender traditions in society, and while studying I had gotten myself a part-time job to help financing my studies. Most women like me would probably end up with a part-time job as cash-register-lady in a supermarket or in a hamburger-shop or something like that, but I ended up driving a forklift at a large mechanical factory whenever they needed folks in the afternoons and weekends due to double shifts when delivery-dates closed in on them too fast. It was not a hard job, just out of ordinary for young slim good-looking girls like me, and my gender and looks didn't go unnoticed among the 99.9% male staff at the factory, but it worked fine. They didn't harass me in any way, and I sort of liked all the attention I got from them.

This particular evening I was placing a cargo-load of supplies that had just arrived to the storage. It was close to work-end for today, but I decided I would finish the job even if it would last half an hour over time it was Friday and I didn't want to leave the work for Monday. The others left just at time, and I was all alone working in the storage. When I drove the third last box of parts to where it should be stored, I accidentally hit the box next to the place I should put this box, and the side of the cardboard box ripped and some of the parts fell out. I was tired and just wanted to finish for tonight, so I thought I would just put the parts back inside the box and put it at place.

I turned off the forklift key and jumped out to collect the parts and put them back. I found three parts on the floor and put them back inside, and then I looked underneath the box and saw one part there. I reached for it, but it was jammed under the box, which still hovered on the forklift approximately 4 inches above the box underneath it. I reached over the box besides it with both my arms and pulled as hard as I could, but just as it loosened, the box fell down. The forklift must have had some sort of leak in the hydraulics, and the box had slowly been lowered until it rested on the part I just had pulled out, and now it fell to the box underneath it with a loud bang.

I was lucky that my arms didn't get caught underneath the box, because it weighed several hundred pounds and I would surely have been wounded if so had happened. But the sleeves of my work-jacket got caught under the edge of the box. I tried to pull them loose, but they were completely jammed under the box. I figured I could just slip out of the jacket, but the zipper in front of the jacket was all the way up, and it prevented me from slipping out. With my arms locked I couldn't open it either, and I realized I needed help to get loose. I tried to scream for help, but with everyone gone home and just the storage foreman left in his office, there were no one there to hear me.

The foreman office had a window towards the storage, But this was sound insulated to the point where you could hear nothing from the storage when in the office. And since I had been working in the remotest part of the storage, he couldn't see me either. I remembered with rising fear that I hadn't told anyone I would be working overtime either, and that way he would assume the storage was empty when he was about to go home. I continued to scream my lungs out, but of no use. After about 15 minutes I could hear the ventilation system shut down and the gates was automatically closed, and then the lights went out. It didn't go completely dark, as there are always emergency lights on, but it was considerable darker than before. I realized I was trapped there, and as the whole factory went silent and I could hear the last cars drive off from the parking lot, I realized that if I didn't get out of this situation, I would be trapped here the whole weekend.

Nobody would miss me, because all my friends was out of town for some sort of celebration, and if they called me at home and didn't get any answer, they'd just figure I was asleep or out. Then I remembered the nightwatch patrol. They would surely find me, and then I would get help. With a little luck I would get help within a few hours. Relieved with the thoughts of the situation soon to be solved, I figured I just would relax until they found me. I had tried to pull my sleeves free, and I had tried to reach the controls of the forklift with my feet to hoist the box up again, but I couldn't reach them. Basically I was trapped until I got help. I tried to find a comfortable position to rest in, and kneeling besides the boxes with my torso across one box and my arms locked underneath the next one one level higher up, I managed somehow to relax. After a while I started thinking that this would just have been the ultimate dream for my boyfriend, to have me in this posture, immobilized and ready for him. He had always been into mild bondage, and that was what had made it end between us. He always wanted to tie me up in bed, but I refused, and finally he split and left me alone. I hadn't gotten any new boyfriend yet, and I wasn't in any real hurry to get one either.

Strangely enough, thinking of him and the situation I was in right now, kind of made me a little horny. I could feel my panties go a little moist, and I figured I must have gone mad being aroused thinking of things that normally used to offend me. I also thought of my boyfriends words "You are really not against this (bondage), you're just afraid to try!"

I was reluctant to admit he was right, but here I was actually getting aroused from being immobilized in a vulnerable position.

Then suddenly I heard a sound that made my blood freeze to ice: The sound of running paws on the storage floor! I had forgotten the guard-dogs! Every night when the factory had closed, they used to release four guard-dogs into the factory area, and these dogs had access to the whole area through small doors made especially for them. I had seen them in their yard once, four mean looking Dobermans, and I had heard the stories about what had happened to burglars who had broken into the factory, and now I suddenly feared for my life. I was sure that if they found me, they would rip me apart and kill me, and I started trembling in fear. I figured I best be as quiet as possible, and then maybe they would miss me, but keeping quiet while being as afraid as I was, was not easy. After a few nervous minutes I realized that they would find me anyway, they would smell me as soon as they got into the room.

Just as I realized that I looked over to the right and saw one of the Dobermans standing there just looking at me, not making a sound. I was startled from fear, and I held my breath as I looked at the dog wondering what would happen next.

Strangely enough he just went over to me and started sniffing me out. I remembered what was said about dogs being able to smell people's fear, and I thought he really must have smelled my fear, as I was scared almost to death. But then, just as he sniffed me between my legs, I realized that he probably was able to smell the moisture in my pants too, and guess what he smelled there after my previous thoughts about my boyfriend and bondage. The dog whined a little and started licking me between my legs, and I realized that what the dog actually could smell, was fair and square a bitch in heat, nothing less.

I tried to wiggle my ass and kick him away with my feet, but then he got angry. He growled from deep down his throat, and I froze again. Then he resumed licking my crotch, and after a while I felt all wet down there from dog saliva. I felt ashamed of being in this situation, not being able to do anything about it, and I felt ashamed of the thought of being found like this, with a dog licking me in my private area, but most of all I felt shocked and ashamed of actually getting aroused again from his licking.

Then I shifted over to fear again as I could feel the dog trying to bite my ass. He bit and bit, but couldn't get a grip of my round ass- cheeks, but suddenly he got a grip of the seams in my work trousers, and with all his power he ripped my trousers open. He continued to bite and rip the edges of the fabric, and soon he had ripped the fabric all of my ass-cheeks and my crotch. Then he could easily rip off my panties, and there I was with my ass and private parts completely naked and exposed to the dog, and locked into position for him to take advantage of me. I had long since realized that he was into a whole other matter than to harm me, he just wanted himself a piece of ass, and smelling the way I did and standing still while he took advantage of me, I guess he took that as consent to what he was about to do.

The dog resumed licking my private parts, and I could feel his rough tongue on my pussylips over and over again. He licked me all over the crotch, but the pussy got the most attention, and soon he found the way into my pussy as well. I could feel his long, strong tongue surging deep in my vagina for all he could find of moisture in there, and the feeling of his tongue gave me a great feeling in my pussy.

I reluctantly admitted to myself that his tongue made me feel good, and I got hornier by everyone of his licks until I was so horny I thought I would come. I was still ashamed and disgusted at the same time, but immobilized as I was, there was nothing I could do but to play along. I surely didn't want the dog to get angry, and I figured the best way to keep him happy was to let him go on with what he was doing. I still hadn't given any thought to what was to happen next, and as the dog went on licking me deep inside my pussy, my pussy reacted to the treatment by flooding from vaginal moisture. I knew my clitoris by now had to be protruding from my pussylips, and every now and then his tongue hit it, giving me a tremendous feeling each time. I could feel my arousal rise and rise, and I thought that soon I would be coming, but then he suddenly stopped licking.

I didn't get any time wondering what was about to happen, as I realized in horror that the licking had been just the foreplay and that now he was about to begin the real action. I hadn't thought as far as to the possibility of the dog fucking me, but just as I felt his paws grasp my waist I realized that now he was about to do what he really wanted: get himself a fuck!

I tried to wiggle him off again, but he was too strong, and a loud growl also forced me to calm down again. I managed to lift my body just enough to look back on him, and hanging underneath him was the largest cock I had ever seen. It was about 11 inches long all over, and about 2.5 inches in diameter, and almost down by the base it had a knot which was more then 3 inches in diameter. Then I placed all his weight on my back and forced my torso down on the box again. I was scared to death about what that tool would do to me, and I was sure it would rip me apart if he forced it into my pussy.

I started sobbing from fear and shame, and I could feel tears running down my cheeks as the dog started poking for my hole. But as the dog started poking for my hole, he pushed his cock along my pussy and my clitoris several times, and my body reacted I reflex on the treatment. Still sobbing my body shivered in arousal and anticipation as my clitoris was dragged for and aft along his cock while he was poking around to find the entrance to my pussy. I was stunned and ashamed from the fact that I could be both scared to tears and aroused at the same time, and then suddenly I got other things to think about: The dog finally found my pussy, and with one mighty blow he buried his cock all the way down to his cock-knot deep inside my pussy.

It was by far the largest member I had ever had inside me, my former boyfriend was tiny in comparison, and it filled my pussy to the limit stretching my vaginal walls to a point where I thought they would tear. I didn't get even a second to get used to the pain and stretching his member caused in my cunt as he immediately started fucking my pussy with hard, long strokes at a furious speed. My body startled and my mouth was wide open, my eyes rolled back and I went almost into trance as the dog fucked me over and over again in a way I didn't think would be possible. My ass burned, and with each blow I could feel him hitting the bottom of my vagina with his cock.

My lust rose to unimaginable heights, and I started cumming after just a minute or two. My body convulsed and heaved, and my pussy contracted over and over again squeezing his cock while he kept on fucking me. After a while my orgasm receded, but the dog kept on fucking, and now I could feel his knot starting hitting my pussylips at each blow. I didn't think he would bee able to get the knot inside, and I didn't think my pussy would survive it either, but as he kept on pushing deeper and deeper inside by each blow, I felt my pussy stretch more and more to accommodate his knot. Suddenly it felt as if someone had pushed an orange or something inside me, and my pussy was stretched even further more as his knot slipped past my pussylips and deep into my vagina.

As it slipped inside, it felt as if it grew even more, and the dog was now locked inside me. He kept on with his fucking, but now the blows were just very short, as he was locked inside me. The feeling of his knot growing inside me, made my own arousal go off as a rocket again, and just as I felt his cum pouring into me deep inside me, somewhere behind my belly- button, my own body exploded in a new orgasm even stronger than the first on. As his cum poured into me in enormous amounts, the warm feeling spreading inside my body made it feel as I was actually melting down, and my own orgasm fed on this feeling for several minutes. As we both came down from the sky, our orgasms slowly fading away, I could feel that he was still locked inside me. I remember having seen some dogs doing this in my neighbors backyard when I was younger, and back then I wondered why the male dog had seemed unable to withdraw his member after they were finished.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.