Brown Thursdays

by Titmouse

Copyright© 2001 by Titmouse

Erotica Sex Story: Two teenagers explore a birth control alternative.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Anal Sex   .

©1997, All Rights Reserved

Andie and I used to play around nearly every Thursday afternoon for most of a year. On Thursdays, her mother took her kid sister to soccer practice after school, and we had the house to ourselves.

After the first few times, we seldom fucked in the conventional way. Andie worried too much about getting pregnant and neither of us much liked the feel of wearing a rubber. Sometimes I would slide my cock into her naked and withdraw just before cumming. But after an "accident" -- in which we both cooperated fully -- and a tense period of three weeks before her period came, we looked for alternatives.

Before long, we often substituted by sucking each other off. That was fine with me. I didn't mind going down on her, not in the least. I've always enjoyed making a girl cum with my tongue and fingers, feeling her under my control, wanting and needing me and my tongue to take her over the edge, then crying and kicking and squeezing my head between her legs as she cums until finally she has to push my head away from her sensitive clit.

Andie always came more than once when I licked her pussy. Sometimes she would slip into a continuous series of orgasms that went on for long minutes. She would drum her heels on the bed as I lashed her stiff little bud with my tongue, crying and tossing her head from side to side, thrusting her pussy up to my face as spasms jolted through her, then collapsing back, drenched in sweat, until a moment later another orgasm would overtake her.

And I certainly liked having the favor returned. I love the feel of a girl's mouth on my cock. Andie seemed to like giving head almost as much as I liked getting it, playing with me and teasing me until I was on the verge of cumming, then pulling her mouth off me and squeezing my dick until I calmed down. Her cock- sucking sessions could go on for nearly an hour.

Andie would slide her mouth over my prick, up and down, up and down, pushing at the underside with her tongue. She would use her hand on the saliva-slickened shaft, jacking it up and down while she held just the head of my cock in her mouth and sucked on it strongly. She would push her mouth down on me as far as she could take it, twisting her head from side to side, her tongue lapping and rubbing underneath my straining prick.

I loved to cum in her mouth and have her swallow it. Andie always did that, gulping frantically to handle the week's worth of pent-up cum that I was shooting down her throat, sucking and pumping me dry. And then, when I was too sensitive for her to continue, she would lick her lips and run her tongue around inside her mouth until she had gathered and swallowed it all.

Then, one day, she suggested another game. I had just made her cum twice, licking her first as usual because I was always too zapped to be of much use after one of Andie's gut-wrenching, ball-emptying blowjobs. We had rested together briefly on her bed, naked, arms wrapped around each other. Then she sat up, took my straining cock in her moist hand and jacked it up and down.

"I'm going to suck your dick," Andie said, "but I don't want you to cum -- not this time anyway. Because after I get your dick good and hard, I want to try something new."

I couldn't imagine what she had in mind, but something new sounded fine to me, as long as it involved sex with Andie.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass," she said.

It sounded like a great idea to me. But with a hot mouth wrapped around the head of my cock, any idea would have probably sounded okay. I was in no mood to argue. Getting your cock sucked is always better than nearly anything else I could think of, but sometimes I wanted something more. Maybe just more body contact. Andie had great tits, and I loved to feel them pressing against me, naked and tipped with hard-pebble nipples.

I didn't mention to Andie that it wasn't the first time I'd done it. I'd discovered the unique sensations of buttfucking about a year earlier with the precocious sister of one of my friends. But she didn't need to know about that episode or the one that followed it.

Andie was as good as her word about getting me good and hard. Holding the head of my cock in her mouth, she wrapped her lips around it tightly and pushed her head forward, forcing me into her mouth deeper and deeper. I felt the tip press against the soft back of her throat. Her lips reached out, scrabbling to get further down onto me. Then she pulled back slowly until once again only the head of my cock was between her lips.

Andie grabbed hold of the shaft with both hands. Holding on to it firmly, she rolled my cock around in her mouth, licking the head with her tongue. She laid the sensitive underside right in the middle of her tongue and rocked her head quickly back and forth for a while, rubbing the bottom across her tongue. Then she sucked on it for a while. My erection swelled. Her mouth action was great, plus I was thinking about the new game she had in mind. I was looking past her head to her round butt while she was sucking on me, imagining my cock between her buns.

"There," Andie said, "I think it's hard enough, now."

"Another few minutes of that, and I'd have cum down your throat!" I told her.

"Hmmm," she said, "it would almost be worth it, but I've got my heart set on a buttfuck today."

"Only too happy to oblige," I said. "How do you want to do it?"

"We've got to grease each other up, or else that big cock I just sucked up to maximum size would split me in half. I think there's some K-Y in the drawer."

I had a feeling she knew it was there. Sure enough, there was a half-used tube of K-Y jelly in the drawer. I took the cap off and squeezed some onto my fingers.

"Grease my ass up good," Andie said. "I'm so tight you'll need a lot of it."

She got on her hands and knees next to me, then lowered her head to the bed. Andie reached back with both hands and spread her ass cheeks apart, inviting my attention.

"Go ahead," she said. "Grease me up."

I lay on my side next to her and let my fingers slip into the crack of her ass. My fingers pushed the gob of K-Y jelly against the tight bud of her asshole. With my middle finger, I rubbed gently around the rim.

"Ooh," Andie said. "I like that."

Slowly, very slowly, I increased the pressure, still moving my finger around and around. At first, the tight muscle of her asshole would not yield. Then it gave a little and my finger dipped slightly into her. I kept moving and pressing. My finger slid into her little by little. Soon it was as far as the first joint. Then it was as far as the second joint. I pushed it forward and buried my middle finger all the way into Andie's ass.

"Oh, jeez," she said, "that feels so good!" She waggled her butt, shaking it back and forth and making my finger wobble inside her ass. With my finger still buried all the way insider her, I rotated it, stretching her asshole to get it ready for my cock.

"More," said Andie. I didn't know if she meant more K-Y or more finger action in her butt, so I decided to do both. I squeezed out some more jelly onto my fingers and packed it up her ass, sliding one finger, then two up her tight back channel.

I slipped a hand under her stomach and down to her snatch, sliding a finger through her wet pussy. I pushed her butt toward the bed and she stretched out on her stomach. I lay beside her, my right hand in her ass and my left hand under her. I pushed my left middle finger into her cunt so that Andie was penetrated from both sides.

She hunched forward, impaling herself on the finger in her cunt, then backward, pushing back against the fingers buried in her ass. I could feel her clit, hard and horny, rubbing against my left hand as she rocked back and forth. I bit at the skin of her back, grabbing large folds between my teeth and gnawing gently. Andie's breath was coming in little gasps, now.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.