Black Republic
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2001 by Big-R

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The rise and fall of a black republic in this country

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Interracial   Violence  

Tim decided to try to find out if Cami's parents had survived the blood bath of August first.

He began spending time talking to Shrimp Boats in the Gulf on the radio of the plane.

He talked to one boat captain that knew Cami's father. The Shrimper said he had heard someone say he was operating out of North Carolina now.

John Ellis began dropping by often.

Tim and he had lunch several times.

One day John turned the conversation to the circumstances of Tim's wife's death.

Tim described that last day on the island.

John asked a few questions about Tim's killing of the five blacks.

John asked if Tim had felt any remorse after he had killed them.

Tim told John he had not.

John asked how Tim had felt.

Tim told him he had felt pride, even joy at having the chance to exterminate them.

It had felt good.

Tim said at that time he wished he could kill every one of the back bastards.

John said " And that was before you found your wife, mother and mother in law " ?

Tim said it was.

John asked Tim how he had felt after he found his wife and knew what they had done to her.

Tim told John he had felt rage. He had felt hatred. He had felt determined to somehow find a way to even the score.

Tim said he had wished that he could kill those bastards again, make them have days of pain before dying.

John had changed the subject. He told Tim that he was meeting ten of the richest most influential men in Texas next Saturday.

That was a meeting that he would like Tim to attend. John said there were twelve of them in all.

One was in Europe on business and would not be able to make it.

The meeting was to be held at a ranch sixty miles away. There was a big lake that Tim could land his plane on.

Several would come there by private plane, one had been there by seaplane several times.

John said that the people he wanted Tim to meet could help a small business an awful lot.

John asked if Tim would make plans to fly him out there about noon and enjoy a real Texas cook out. John promised that they could get back before dark.

Tim made it a date. The next day a Bonding and insurance company called and asked for a cost plus proposal to finish a piling project at Port Arthur The State Highway Department for some reason put Tim's company on It's mailing list.

The banker he had dealt with called and invited Tim to look at several pieces of real-estate. The Federal Government was bailing out the banks. Any default would be paid out by the Federal Reserve System.

The banks were required to find a responsible party to take over a mortgage even for as low as five cents on the dollar. The banker had over fifty pieces of real estate that could be sold like that.

Tim's Bank account total was increasing by leaps and bounds. He could project his cash flow for a year ahead. He purchased two hundred thousand in CDs that week.

Tim's friendly banker sold them to him at a full two percent interest rate over their own quoted price in the financial section of that days paper. When Saturday morning came Tim wished he had not made a date with John Ellis for the afternoon cook out. He was tired and wished it was going to be a day to spend with Cami resting.

At near ten John Ellis came sliding sideways into the parking lot, tires squealing. He stopped his Cadillac just short of ramming into the building. Tim had already given his plane a pre flight check. John, as always, was in a hurry.

They got aboard and Cami cast off the mooring lines.

Tim taxied out and headed up wind and was airborne in about seven hundred feet.

John said he had a pontoon plane one time but had not liked it. It flew to slow. He said that after he had learned to get the dam thing off the water and land it good he had given it to his son.

Tim said he had not known that John had a pilots licensee.

"Don't, just fly for the fun of it ". John said. John said his kids were always on his ass to take flying lessons if he was going to fly a plane.

John asked Tim if he had ever taken them dam flying lessons.

Tim grinned at John and said " I was a Navy Pilot, remember " ?

John gave Tim a compass heading. and leaned back his seat. John said "this thing sure is slow ain't it".

Tim flew south west of Galveston for twenty minutes.

A large lake came in view. John said the camp was on the other side in that grove of oak trees.

There was a sea plane tied up to one of the floating docks in front of a log house that was bigger than a whores dream. Behind the house was over a mile long paved runway with lights for after dark take offs and landings.

As Tim was about to let down he said that runway was long enough to land a DC9 on. John said one of the people Tim was about to meet usually flew in here ridding in one of them.

As Tim taxied up to a float he said that it looked like there was only whoever came in that seaplane there yet.

John told Tim they were all there, he had talked to some of them the night before.

Tim tied the plane off and they went to that log house.

Through the front doors they were in a room big enough to hold a basket ball court.

John began introducing Tim around.

Tim met Billy Bob, he was in a wheel chair. When he was young he had been a giant of man. They shook hands, Billy Bob said he was pleased to meet Tim. John had said some nice things about him.

Tim met Clyde, Joe Bob, Walter, PD, Doc, Coon Ass, Burt, Herman and Ed

NOT A LAST NAME SPOKEN !!

All were alike in some ways, they wore very expensive clothes, every one of them was wearing hand made western boots. Their eyes did not smile when their faces did. Several of them showed signs of having lived a working mans life in the past.

One of them had lost some fingers, probably from roping cattle.

Someone spoke of P. D. betting forty thousand to draw to a dam inside straight the night before. P. D. said "Yeah and I made it to" ! Someone else said "That just caused you to loose a hundred grand to Joe Bob's full house".

In the background Tim heard " and then that crazy bastard paid me five million for a rock pile I had in west Texas--.

Coon Ass said "How come it is I doan do us some grilled shrimps and I got us some good Gator meat this time". Doc said he would do his world renown garlic bread. ( There were a few groans )

In a mimic of Coon Ass and his Cajun speech Ed said "How come it is we doan have a Bloody Mary fore we do any dat stuff"? John remarked that preparation was the most important part of cooking any meal.

"Remember fellows, preparation, a Bloody Mary, then more preparation with another Bloody Mary" !

Someone said "He is right, let's all drink some preparation, guys".

Tim thought that one other thing they all had in common was a sense of humor.

Ed and John mixed a large container of V 8 juice and a dozen "Secret ingredients", then served a goblet of Bloody Mary to all.

It was a very good drink.

Tim noticed that no one had more than just one and a lot of them had a few sips and then put their nearly full glass down somewhere.

Everyone juned around and "Did his thing" and soon a long buffet table was loaded with food.

Tim noticed that his hosts just took a sample of this and that, they all ate sparingly.

After every one had drifted away from the food they began sitting down in a number of chairs and couches arranged in a semi-circle in front of a stone fireplace.

Billy Bob rolled his chair to in front of the fire place.

He started off by saying that Tim was among a group that wanted to set things right in their world again.

Billy Bob said that during all of their lives this group had watched politicians make promises to the voters they never intended to fulfill.

They were all old enough to remember when drugs were not a problem. Billy Bob said he could remember when Blacks looked foreword to week ends, they were a break from their jobs. A time for dancing and fun. Billy Bob could remember when a fine Niger week end was "Forty fo hours of fucking and fighting and fo hours of fixin flats.

Billy Bob said that the world had changed a lot since he was a kid and not for the better. Back in the fifties "Separate but Equal had meant that all the new schools that were built were for black children.

Every city was building community centers for blacks in their own neighborhoods.

Community schools were places where parents, black or white, could insure the quality of the education of their children. In the sixties integration came about.

Separate but Equal was not even considered any more. All men were created equal were they not ? Studies showed that 94% of black children were not able to learn at the rate white children were. That data was ignored because home environment was blamed as the cause of that. The reasoning was that if black children lived as well as white children their ability to learn would be the same.

Blacks became obsessed with the feeling that they had been discriminated against because of their race and color. They had been denied the good jobs because of that.

The real reason was because most of them were not capable of performing the high Tec jobs of the last century. They were employed in the low paying jobs because that was the only things they could do well. With total integration blacks found that they were in fact not able to perform as well as whites.

Head Start programs were tried, give blacks a year of preparation before entering the schools, that would be the answer.

Integration of the schools had put black children in direct competition with quicker minds.

The solution to that had been to teach at a slower rate so that black students could make passing grades.

The result of that had been an era of graduating near illiterates both black and white from the high schools. High school graduates that spelled cat with a K. Blacks were bitter because they had not been able to compete well at the integrated schools. They hated whites because the black youths had been given a lot of advantages but that was just not enough.

The adults were in the same situation, they could now get those higher paying jobs because of "quotas" but lesser paid employees were surpassing them with their abilities.

They hated whites because of that. During the eighties and nineties nothing really changed, more was done for blacks but the were greedy. Nothing pleased them, they had it all but it was not enough.

August 1, 2005 had been the end result of fifty years of mistakes. There was no point in blaming any one now.

The blacks had achieved their goals.

They had their Black Nation.

Their attempt at forming a cohesive government was going to be just as much a failure as all of the emerging African nations had been.

Billy Bob spoke directly to Tim then, he said that the August revolution was the result of thousands of mistakes on the part of our government. Mainly though it was because the black race was basically savage and had reverted back to the ways of their ancestors.

The actions of the blacks on August first could not be rewarded by their uncontested attempt to create a nation within ours.

Those sick minds that had planned the atrocities committed on August first needed to be punished.

"Remember this" Billy Bob said, " If the demands of Malcolm Z had not been met by the President an attempt to eradicate all whites in the country was their plan".

" The chances were that they would have been successful and none of us would be here now ".

Billy Bob said he wanted to know if Tim would help punish the Black Republic for their slaughter of millions.

Billy Bob wanted to know if Tim was willing to risk his life to take back the area now designated as the Black Republic.

He said that all of them were wealthy men and they were willing to die broke to try to make things as they should be.

They had formed a group with unlimited resources to take the " Black Republic" away from those criminals. They were planing to exterminate all of those animals now occupying what had been a part of their country.

Billy Bob said that this group were the head of the attempt, they called themselves "The Elders".

Tim told " The Elders " he would be glad to join them. He said he had a lot he would like to get revenge for.

A DC9 landed on the Runway and taxied to near the house. The noise made every one shout their good byes. John shouted to Coon Ass that he wished he would get something quieter for a personnel taxi. A Lear Jet landed and taxied to near the house.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.