Cinderella - Cover

Cinderella

by StoryMaster69

Copyright© 2001 by StoryMaster69

Fantasy Sex Story: A telling of the classic story with an erotic twist.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Reluctant   Coercion   Magic   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Masturbation   Nudism   .

The Fairy princess Chantan, was relaxing in her home in the Fairy realm. At the moment she had one of her servant's between her legs licking her firm clit, receiving great pleasure from the skillful tongue. Although she was over a thousand years old she still looked young and beautiful. Long blond hair that reached down to her firm ass full breasts and nipples perfectly sized for her body size, she had no hair between her legs as was the nature of her kind.

She was building up towards a strong climax when she suddenly felt a psychic cry of pain and confusion. She knew who it was from instantly.


There was a human several hundred years ago that had saved her from death by her sister who had delved into the black arts, her plan was to kill their mother the Queen and Chantan in order to seize power for herself.

Chantan had learned of her sisters plan and had found a willing human that she could sneak into her sisters presence; using an iron dagger the human was able to stab her through the heart and destroy her. To pay back the human Chantan had helped her gain a higher standing in life by getting a rich and powerful husband who loved and protected her till she died of old age.

Chantan was saddened by the loss of Shelly but had learned long ago to accept that although a human's life span was short, in the time they had they could accomplish such wondrous things. Chantan, after the death of Shelly, had kept a casual eye on her children and her children's children helping in little ways to better their lives.


The mental cry she heard was from one of Shelly's several times great grandson Byron. She forgot about the pleasure she was experiencing a moment before. She pushed the girl away from her pussy and focused her full attention upon what was happening. She felt the pain and disorientation caused by the poison that his wife Camilla had put into his wine, and knew that it was already too late to do anything to save him.

She could see through his eyes as he looked at his wife who was looking back at him with glee, knowing that the woman he loved had betrayed him in the worst possible way; his last thoughts were for his young daughter Cinderella. He knew she would be left at the mercy of this woman. He felt despair knowing he could do nothing to protect her.

Just before he died Byron heard a faint comforting voice in his mind, "Fear not my son, I am sorry I can not save you but I promise; I will look after your daughter and you will not die in vain."

When Byron finally stopped breathing Camilla was puzzled by the happy smile that was left on his lips.


Cinderella was shocked by the turn her life had taken. Her beloved father, the most important person in her life had suddenly died. She could feel the tears welling in her eyes again when she thought about it.

Just two nights before, Cinderella had kissed her father good night, he had hugged her and told her he would see her in the morning. She had walked off to her room thinking life couldn't be more grand. She was woken just past Midnight by her stepmother who told her that her father was dead.

Lady Camilla, Cinderella's stepmother, had always been aloof to her, she was very doting on her own two daughters, but no matter how much Cinderella tried to get to know her and her daughters Annabella and Becky better, she was never successful.

She knew in her heart that her father was now in a better, happier place with his beloved first wife who died giving birth to her. Still Cinderella knew that she would miss him dearly and never stop mourning for him.

When she got home from her father's funeral service, Cinderella left her stepmother and stepsisters and went to her room to wash up and lie down for a while.

She removed her dress and stood before the commode with a basin of cool water running a cloth over her face and chest, Cinderella jumped when her oldest stepsister Annabella threw open the door without knocking.

"What do you think your doing?" She asked Cinderella in a cool voice. "We won't have any of that from now on. Your father is gone and you're ours now."

"What do you mean?" Cinderella asked feeling shocked at such callousness. "Am I not allowed to grieve for my own father?"

"Things have changed, come with me." Annabella demanded grabbing Cinderella's arm. Seeing her reach for her dress she said, "Leave it you won't be needing it."


Cinderella was brought before her stepmother in her chemise, feeling more frightened and angry by the minute. "Come here child," she said in a warm voice, "your father is no longer here to take care of you. From now on you will not be getting a free ride. You must work for my care, you will obey me and your sisters without question or delay. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes mother, but why are you treating me like this? Have I done something wrong?"

"Silence! You will not complain to me or your sisters, only obey. Take off your chemise it is much too fine for you now."

"Mother please don't do this to me!"

Before she saw it coming, she was slapped across the face with a stinging blow. "That was for disobedience, I will do it again if you refuse to listen."

Cinderella crying quietly to herself obeyed. She reached down and started to pull her chemise over her head, she saw a strange gleam come to her mother's and sisters' eyes as they watched her expose herself to them. When the chemise had cleared her head she was shocked to see the look of lust in all three sets of eyes as they greedily devoured the sight of her bared breasts. She stood before them crossing her arms to try to cover herself.

"Lower your arms, you are never to attempt to cover yourself, your body is to be in full view for anybody who wants to see it."

Cinderella couldn't believe what was happening to her, she tried to convince herself that this was all some kind of bad dream. She placed her fingers to the strings holding her drawers up and untied the knot letting them slip down to her ankles, she felt shame at being forced to expose herself in such a manner.

"Look at her tits, "Annabella said to Becky the youngest at 15, "I bet you wish you had a set like that."

"You wish you had a set like that yourself, "Becky, fired back in a mocking voice, "she may only be 16 but she is already better built than you in all your 18 years."

Annabella stood up from the stool she had been seated on to her mother's left side, and stepped up to Cinderella she ran a hand across Cinderella's tits pinching the nipples to make them stand up. Her wandering hands slid lower down grazing her belly till they touched the light sprinkling of blond curls between Cinderella's legs and casually slid a finger along her slit.

Cinderella was outraged at such liberties being taken with her person and slapped Annabella across the face.

"How dare you!" Annabella said angrily, "You must be punished for that. Becky come here and hold her arms so she doesn't try that again."

Becky stood up from her own stool, moving behind Cinderella she grabbed her by the arms. Annabella slid to her knees and began to run her fingers along Cinderella's pussy feeling for her clitoris, she then began to rub it making Cinderella gasp in shock. Cinderella herself had only touched herself there once and scared herself with the sensations that it aroused; to have someone else do this to her made it twice as bad.

As before she felt her slit (which before this day had no name) start to become wet, and felt strange frightening sensations. However this time there was no way to stop it and she knew that it would only get worse. As Annabella continued to stroke and flick her clit she couldn't stop a low moan of pleasure from escaping her mouth. "What is... happening to me... what's happening?"

She felt her knees buckle as an overwhelming pleasure clenched her belly causing her to cry out. When she became aware of her surroundings again, she heard Annabella commenting to her mother, "would you look at that. The little bitch gets off on it. This is going to be even more enjoyable than I thought."

Becky still standing behind her reached around Cinderella placing her hands on Cinderella's full tits and began to squeeze them. Turning Cinderella around to face her Becky opened her mouth and sucked on her left tit. "This is making me horny, mother can she do me first?"

"No, I think I'll have that pleasure for myself. Come here Cinderella."

Camilla then reached down and lifted her skirts and open the slit in her drawers. Taking a finger she began to gently masturbate her clit making herself wet and slippery.

Taking Cinderella by the shoulders she pushed her to her knees and forced Cinderella's face between her legs. Opening her legs further, "Lick my clit," she ordered Cinderella, "and make sure you do a good job of it."

Cinderella didn't know what to do except obey. She placed her tongue on the firm flesh before her and stroked it in slow sweeps. She could hear her stepmother starting to pant and felt her hands pressing her more firmly forward.

"Use your fingers, place them in my pussy and finger fuck me."

Cinderella's thrust her finger up into her stepmother's pussy. Camilla started to moan out in ecstasy till her pussy contracted around the invading digit covering it with her juices.

Becky then came up behind Cinderella again. She reached around Cinderella's body, cupping her tits and pinching her nipples invoking a low moan from Cinderella. Laying down on the floor and pulling her skirts up around her belly button, Becky spread her legs and said, "it's my turn now, get your ass over here and lick me and make me enjoy it."

Cinderella could hear chuckles from the others to hear Becky's excited moans of pleasure as

Cinderella began to eat out Becky's little pussy tasting the juices flowing over her chin, and feeling her silky curls tickling her nose. Becky ordered her to lick faster and faster till her tongue was vibrating as quickly as Cinderella could make it go, causing Becky to arch her back off the floor crying out in passion.

After Becky calmed down enough to get up and resume her seat, Annabella took her place to be similarly administered to. Feeling utterly exhausted and humiliated Cinderella was finally allowed to sit up.


Her stepmother then continued their interrupted talk. "From this day forward, you will be our servant you will obey instructions without question, you will only speak when spoken to, and then only in a respectful tone. You will also provide similar services to any of our guests; if they ask for it you will provide it, if they tell you to draw them a bath you will do it, and if they want you to join them you will. You will wear no clothes unless so ordered by one of us, and will remove them immediately if told to do so.

You will eat what we eat, but if you disobey you will be put on quarter rations for punishment. You will also obey the other servants without question. Any sign of rebellion will be reported immediately and dealt with at our earliest convenience. The servants are also allowed to issue punishment to go with what we give out.

Any servant is above you, and they have been told as much and know that they can do with you as they please. You may think of yourself as the servant's servant. The only time any of these rules don't apply is when we have a male visitor then you are to be simply another of the household servants.

You may be assured that you will not be used by any man, but instead are strictly a toy for any woman to use as she sees fit. If there is anything else you need to know you will be told then.


The next morning after an extremely uncomfortable night sleeping on the floor, Cinderella was rudely kicked awake by the cook. She was pulled to her feet and told to help prepare breakfast for her stepmother and sisters.

She made a pot of porridge and squeezed some orange juice for each. While she was busy working she could hear the cook explaining to the other servants her recent downfall in life. "She is here to help in anyway for any of us, be it job or personal," the cook explained, "you can tell her to do anything you desire as long as Lady Camilla has no need for her presence. You are not to give her any clothes to wear, for she will not be allowed out side the manor when any are required."

The cook turned to Cinderella and saw that she was finished. "Girl, take a tray up to your mother." She handed one of the trays to her and sent her on her way.


Cinderella knocked on her mother's door. "Enter." She heard from inside the room.

Opening the door, while carefully balancing the tray on her other hand and hip; Cinderella looked inside and saw her stepmother still in bed with the covers pulled over her shoulders. Camilla threw off the blankets and Cinderella was greeted by the sight of her mother's naked body. Although she was in early forties Camilla still had a firm tight body. Her full breasts showed very little sag, and Cinderella guessed that she likely used the services of a wet nurse when her two daughters were born because her nipples were still in perfect condition.

Well don't just stand there staring!" Camilla snapped at Cinderella. "Put the tray down over there and help me put on my robe." She said pointing at the small table by the balcony window and the robe that was laid across the back of a chair by the table.

"Feel my tits," Camilla told Cinderella who was still standing behind her after she slipped the robe over her shoulders, "go on, I want to feel your hands caressing them. Good, now slide your hands lower and give my pussy a feel. Ah! Slide your finger inside and rub my clit! Harder, harder, if you don't obey me I'll make you regret it!"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.