The Cleaning Lady - Cover

The Cleaning Lady

Copyright© 2001 by Janet Dean

Chapter 31

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Carol Hargreaves takes on a whole new career after she inadvertantly kills one of her co-workers one night and this acts as an introduction to a dark world that she never knew existed but where her talents and her enjoyment of the perverse are given free rein...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Cheating   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

In a town centre, not too far away from Mister Ilyama's country mansion, Suzie-Lee walked down the street studying a shopping list that her employer had provided her with. She was attired in a short dress with an unbuttoned lightweight coat thrown over the top. Under the dress she was almost naked, her boobs swaying free and her cock tucked up only inside a pair of black tights. Glancing up from the list, Suzie-Lee realised that she'd reached the small side street that she needed and so she turned off the busy main avenue and into the quieter, darker alley. The Sex Shop was right at the far end of the cul-de-sac which suited the town planners as it was tucked well out of the public gaze and it didn't bother the owner too much since anyone who was a potential customer would come to him no matter where his shop was. "It's not as if the punters can pop round to Sainsbury's, now is it?" he often used to joke to his pals over a pint or two of an evening.

Pushing the curtained door open, Suzie-Lee crossed the threshold and entered the interior that she know so well. Joe, the short, rotund owner smiled and stood up for Suzie-Lee was his very best customer, often spending hundreds of pounds a month. "Hiya, Suzie-Lee... how they hangin'?" he asked cheerfully.

"Just fine, Joe... just fine. Now, here's a list - all pretty straight forward this time, nothing special. Can I leave you to box it up for me? I fancy a little drink, know what I mean?"

"Course I do, Suzie-Lee, course I do. Call back when you're ready - it'll be all packed away for you, no problem." Suzie-Lee let herself out while Joe studied the paper and scratched his head. This was the usual routine that had developed between the pair; in theory Suzie-Lee should stay to supervise and to ensure that everything on the list ended up in the box but, after the first few months, the owner and his customer had got to know and trust each other and this rather more 'loose' arrangement had been developed. Joe didn't cheat Suzie-Lee and Suzie-Lee always told Mister Ilyama just how good the service at Joe's was and how keen were the prices; it was a convenient arrangement for both parties. Pulling out a large, empty cardboard box, Joe got to work, collecting the first of all the required items and carefully packing them away...


Moving out into the alley, her mind fixed on the thought of a quiet drink in the friendly pub just round the corner, Suzie-Lee never even noticed the shadowy figures lurking in a doorway as she passed. The karate chop to the side of her neck wasn't even felt by her as she quickly ebbed into unconsciousness.


When Suzie-Lee came too, in was in a dark and confined space that she quickly recognised as being the boot of a moving car... and while the car might have been moving, Suzie-Lee quickly realised that she was not for while she'd been senseless someone had expertly hog-tied and gagged her. Unable to move or to call for help, Suzie-Lee settled back to 'enjoy' the ride... and 'enjoy' it she was for being tightly bound and abandoned in the dark was her favourite fantasy and here, with it being acted out, she couldn't help but find herself becoming stimulated, her cock thickening and her nipples standing proud and eager.


When Suzie-Lee didn't return after the usual gap of an hour, Joe wasn't too concerned - the she-male had never let him down yet and he had no reason to suspect that she would now. But after another hour had gone by, he began to get a little nervous... and when it got to be time to shut the shop up for the day and there was still no sign of her, he became very worried. 'Maybe she's been run over or something?' he wondered to himself. Now Joe was hardly the smartest cookie in the world but even he knew that there was little he could do if Suzie-Lee really had been in an accident. He finally figured out that the best thing he could do would be to call the big house where Suzie-Lee worked and, luckily, he had the number which he'd been given so that he could inform them about the arrival of special orders that Suzie-Lee had sometimes given him in the past. Knowing full well that what he was about to do could get the nice she-male into trouble, but fearing more for her if he didn't, Joe finally picked up the courage to call the house...


Simon Osbourne knocked politely on the door to his boss's office and, after being bidden to enter, he let himself in. Laying across the broad, wooden desk, a young blond with breasts the size of watermelons was busy masturbating herself with her fingers while the small oriental gentleman who employed her sat in his char as immaculate dressed as ever while he watched the performance in fascination. "We've possibly got a problem," interrupted Simon.

"Very well, Daphne. That will be all. Please close the door on your way out." The girl instantly stopped frigging herself and stood, her moaning and groaning instantly silenced while the excitement and arousal that she'd been caught in the grip of not seconds previously was now no longer in evidence. Daphne walked out of the room without a backward glance. "Incredible girl that. Wonderful actress. I fancy she could convince any man that she was in the midst of the most unbelievable orgasm and yet she never feels anything. Amazing. Anyway, what is our problem, Mr Osbourne?"

"It's Suzie-Lee, sir. It seems that she's vanished..."


By the time the car pulled to a halt, Suzie's cock was pressing hard against the material of her tights which now sported a large, damp patch that surrounded the vivid purple glands that projected passed her fully retracted foreskin. As the boot lid was opened, Suzie shut her eyes against the glare and so did not see who peered down at her... but she could hear their voices.

"Holy shit!" exclaimed one, clearly female. "Will you look at that! She's got a prick!"

"Hmmm," muttered a second voice, also female. "And it would appear that she... he... it's been enjoying the trip here."

By now Suzie had managed to take a little squint out of the truck and had quickly realised that they must be in a well illuminated garage or something like that and she confirmed that her captors were both female, one dark haired, large and muscular while the second was of average size, quite attractive and blond. The larger of the two leaned into the boot and, grabbing hold of Suzie, swung her easily out of the car before carrying her away and through a door into a kitchen where she was dumped onto the floor.

"What... what is it?" asked the blond, peering suspiciously at the hog-tied body laying before her.

After making some muffed sounds at her captors, Suzie managed to persuade them to remove her gag and, once it was clear, she set about answering the blond's question. "Why does everyone want to know that?" she sighed. "I was born male but I know that I should have been a woman. I'm undergoing a series of operations to correct this cock-up by Mother Nature. But why I'm bothering to explain this to a pair of top-heavy cows that have kidnapped me, I'm not at all sure!"

"Oh," muttered the blond as she hoisted Suzie-Lee's dress up higher to get a better view of the she-male's display. The girl reached out her hand and gently stroked the swollen member encased behind the damp material of the tights. Suzie-Lee moaned, shuddered and even more precum soaked into the thin, dark coloured fabric.

"Why don't you untie her legs and remove the tights?" suggested the dark hair women indulgently.

"Can I? Really?"

"Yeah... spoil yourself... have some fun."

"But please," begged the she-male, "keep my hands tied!"

"Of course," the more muscular of the captors replied. "We don't want to take the risk of letting you loose completely."

Within moments, the ropes had been removed along with the tights and Suzie-Lee's skirt had been hauled up about her waist. As soon as it was released, her cock sprung up to the vertical, proudly oozing thick clear liquid back down its shaft to collect in the black, curly pubic hair that surrounded it's base. The blond leaned forward and almost tenderly ran the tip of her tongue up Suzie-Lee's penis from bottom to top. Suzie shuddered and groaned, her eyes tightly shut. "What... what are you going to do to me?" she asked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.