The Cleaning Lady
Chapter 29

Copyright© 2001 by Janet Dean

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Carol Hargreaves takes on a whole new career after she inadvertantly kills one of her co-workers one night and this acts as an introduction to a dark world that she never knew existed but where her talents and her enjoyment of the perverse are given free rein...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Cheating   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

The clanking of the key unlocking her cell door awoke Carol from a dreamless and fitful sleep. She rolled over and blearily opened her eyes only to see her interrogator standing before her, immaculate in his uniform as usual. Flanking him were his two female assistants and, hovering behind was another male officer whose rather slovenly appearance was a striking contrast to the man Carol knew so well. "Good morning, Princess," the officer greeted her. "I hope you're feeling better? I did hear that you've been unwell recently."

"A touch of food poisoning... but I've not had an attack all night so perhaps it's passing."

"Good, good. Now, some news for you - it has been decided that holding you here will serve no useful purpose. If fact, continuing to have you in the country might prove to be a political embarrassment. This being the case, we're going to put you onto the next available plane to London."

"That is good news!" enthused Carol.

"Yes, it is... but there's some bad news too, I'm afraid. It's also been decided to send the file on your criminal activities over to Scotland Yard so you're not getting off scot free. No doubt you'll be spending the next few years in a jail... but at least it will be a little more comfortable than this one, I've no doubt."

Carol's face fell as the hope she had been feeling vanished. "But... does the file have to be sent? Can't it... disappear? I'd... I'd be ever so grateful, honest I would."

"And tell me, Princess, just what could you offer me?"

With eyes downcast, Carol offered all she had available - herself.

The officer peered at her for several long moments before answering. "Much as I would like to take you up on that, Princess, I don't think I will. I could have had you anytime I wanted but... I don't know... it just wouldn't feel right taking a member of the royal family to bed, no matter how tenuous her connection to the King is. So, we'll ignore your blatant attempt to bribe me and pretend that this conversation never happened." The officer then beckoned the second man over to his side. "Princess, this is Lieutenant Msoku and he will be taking over you case as from now. I have to go upcountry and deal with another matter. The Lieutenant will brief you further and arrange your flight as well as your transfer to the airport. So, as far as I'm concerned, this matter is closed. I wish you well - goodbye."

Caught rather unprepared by this curt dismissal and considering that she had other weighty matters on her mind, Carol thought she did well to return the man's smile and to thank him in the polite British way for the help he had provided for her.

"It was nothing, Princess," he answered before leaving the cell, closely followed by the two female officers.

The Lieutenant closed the door after then before turning to face Carol. "You won't find me as... accommodating as him, you piece of white trash! You're no more a Princess than I am!"

"Well, you'd know more than I about that, I guess..."

The Lieutenant's hand slapped her across the check with an almost casual brutality. "Watch that mouth of yours, bitch!" he snarled and Carol looked into the man's sweaty face and shuddered for there was evil and the desire for sadistic pleasure written into his eyes. The Lieutenant opened up his briefcase and removed a file. "This is the report we are going to send to your British police. Would you like to repeat the offer you made a moment or so again? This time to me?"

Carol thought about this, pondering if it were a trap to get a charge of Attempted Bribery added to the list of crimes that were being prepared against her but she finally came to the conclusion that the Lieutenant was not the devious sort and that he really wanted her to agree. This being the case, Carol slowly nodded her head.

"What did you say, bitch? I didn't quite catch that..."

"Please... please don't send that file to the police in England." Carol paused, swallowed, then went on, "I'll... I'll do anything for you..."

"Very well," the officer leered, his tongue flicking out to moisten his broad, full lips. "Between now and when the plane departs, you'll be my slave and you'll do everything - and I mean everything - I tell you. Do you agree, slave?"

Carol nodded, then verbally agreed that she would comply with his every demand.

"Good. Now, stand up and move to the door."

Once Carol reached the threshold to the outside, she sensed rather than saw that the man had closed right up behind her, a sensation that was confirmed when the back of her skirt was raised, exposing her buttocks to the humid air. Carol gasped with pain and shock as the man brutally forced one of his fingers roughly up into her arse, his badly chewed nail scraping the inside of her colon and causing her to stand up on tiptoe.

"Open the door, slut, and move out down the corridor. I'll guide you to where you're to go. Oh, boy, are we going to have fun! I always wanted a white slut slave bitch and now I've got one. Are you going to suffer, cunt! And at the end of it you don't know for sure if I'll even keep my word. But you'd best obey as it's a risk you just have to take!" The man chuckled cruelly as his finger guided Carol along corridors and round corners towards a fate she was already beginning to regret and fear...


Holding the telephone handset before her face, Fiona Adoga stared at it in disbelief before slowly, oh so slowly, returning it to the cradle. "How could he?" she muttered to the empty room. "How could he just break it off with one phone call?" As her confusion started to turn to anger, her voice began to gain in strength, "And after all I've done for him. The risks I've taken for him! The fact I'm carrying his child! And now he calmly tells me that he's going back to his wife who he's now realised that he loved all along! For fucks sake! Who the hell does he think he is! I'll fucking castrate the bastard!" Picking up a vase from the table, Fiona hurled it at the wall with all her strength... but the shattering of the china pot did little to relieve her tension so she forced herself to calm down and to think rationally.

'I don't know what's happened, ' she pondered silently, 'but I do what him back - he's my man. And not only that but I want a father for my child. She's done something... she's got to have done something to him. Ian wouldn't go back to that sterile bitch for no reason. Think, girl, think. I don't want to hurt Ian... so what can I do? Find out what she's done to him? Or simply get rid of her.' Fiona started to smile. 'I just cannot believe I thought about that! Would I seriously even consider killing anyone, no matter how much I disliked them? I couldn't even to that to Sammy Jones so how could I think I could do it to Lydia. No... no... there just has to be another way... but how... ?'


Not more that a few miles away, the object of Fiona's affections was hard at work. Well, work didn't really describe what Ian was doing. Mounting surveillance of a warehouse from a flat across the road was hardly 'work'. Someone was supposed to be going to arrange a robbery on the place soon and Max's firm had been called in after the cops had tipped off the warehouse owners... but Ian just knew that they wouldn't hit the place at lunchtime... or any other time when it was light but... well, the owners had insisted and they were willing to foot the bill so here he was. Bored out of his tiny in an almost empty apartment. 'I really should have brought a thicker magazine, ' he thought to himself as he picked up his binoculars and, once more, checked the warehouse's parameter.

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Still, what more did he expect? Bored, Ian swung the glasses to the left and the apartment building that stood next to the warehouse. Selecting a window on the third floor, he focussed in on it to see what, if any, action might be taking place. Ian had spotted the prostitute who lived in the flat almost as soon as he had started the surveillance, the almost constant coming and going of men was a real give away. After that, he'd checked out the little card stuck under the bell button which, he now knew, read "Fifi - Young French Model". Well, Fifi was hardly young and Ian suspected that she wouldn't recognise the Eiffel Tower if her life depended on it but she still had a fit enough body even if her large boobs were starting to droop a little. Just as Ian thought all this, Fifi came into view causing the man watching her window to smile for the whore was dressed only in a thin black thong, thigh boots and a leather choker - clearly she was expecting a client soon and, as Ian watched, she pulled a cigarette out of a packet and lit it, her eyes squinting as the smoke drifted into them. Idly scratching at one tit, she sat down and simply stared into space. As Ian continued to watch her, he slowly became aware of the fact that his cock was starting to respond and to swell. He smiled to himself... well, he'd only promised his wife that he's stop fucking Fiona... he'd made no promises about a cheap little hooker called Fifi...

Still, he couldn't just abandon his post... and he'd made no promises about not wanking off either... and Fifi was just sitting there in open view... well, open view if you just happened to be equipped with one hell of a set of powerful binoculars. Undoing his pants, Ian levered himself out of his chair before pulling his trousers and white underpants down around his ankles. Sitting down again, he picked up the glasses in his left hand and found Fifi once more while his right found something a little nearer home - his cock. Stroking his hand up and down, back and forth, Ian started to drift into a private fantasy...

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.