The Cleaning Lady - Cover

The Cleaning Lady

Copyright© 2001 by Janet Dean

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Carol Hargreaves takes on a whole new career after she inadvertantly kills one of her co-workers one night and this acts as an introduction to a dark world that she never knew existed but where her talents and her enjoyment of the perverse are given free rein...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Cheating   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

Dressed only in a pair of swimming trunks to maximise the enjoyment that he would derive from the warm morning sunshine playing over his body, Mister Osaka Ilyama sat reading his newspaper by the side of the pool in the grounds of his country mansion. A few feet way sat one of his most trusted aides, Simon Osbourne, who just happened to be stark naked. Equally naked was his 'pet' she-male, Suzie-Lee, who was sitting in Simon's lap, his cock buried deeply up her anus. Simon's arms were wrapped round her, one hand gasping the base of her erect penis, his other slowly easing her foreskin back and forth over the glands at the tip. Suzie-Lee had a smile on her face as she toyed with the nipples of her silicon enhanced tits while the occasional quiet moan issued from her lips as she dreamily fantasised about this being done to her by Jackie Chan instead of Simon Osbourne...

The attentions of both the coupled pair were jerked back to the present when Mr Ilyama cleared his throat. "I see that the Prince has been executed. Beheaded at dawn yesterday. They love their beheadings out there, you know. Much more popular than a firing squad..."

"That's a shame - about the Prince, I mean," muttered Simon. "But we did get our commission in advance, didn't we?"

Ilyama smiled. "Of course..."

"Oh well..." shrugged Simon.

"But what about Carol?" asked Suzie-Lee sounding a little concerned.

The two men glanced knowingly at each other. "What's it to you?" asked Simon innocently.

Suzie-Lee shrugged her shoulders. "Oh, don't tease her," smirked Ilyama. "We all know that our Suzie-Lee developed quite a crush on Miss Hargreaves."

Simon laughed quietly.

"But more seriously," continued the boss, "there is no mention of her at all. She just seems to have vanished. Somehow I doubt that we will see her again. A shame really... she had potential. And the Bishop will be so disappointed..."

"Personally I don't care how the Bishop feels..." started Suzie-Lee before being cut off as Simon squeezed her balls sharply. Taking the hint, she fell silent.

"What was that you were about to say, Suzie-Lee?" queried Mr Ilyama.

"Nothing... nothing sir," muttered a now subdued Suzie-Lee.

"Good. I am pleased that you were not about to put your personal desires above my business concerns," said the oriental man before burying himself again into his newspaper. Off to one side, Simon picked up his tempo again and soon the 'woman' on his lap was writhing about delightfully, her movements stimulating his own member since it was buried inside her. Eventually Simon couldn't hold his seed any longer and he exploded into Suzie-Lee's back passage... a signal to her that she too could finally let go and, as Simon's hands pulled her foreskin back again, Suzie-Lee ejaculated, her white spunk sprung forth and coating her thighs. Behind his newspaper, Ilyama heard his staff groaning and smiled quietly to himself...


Samantha Jones, with what was left of her hair tucked up beneath a stylish hat and her eyes covered by dark glasses stood before Miles Keating and some of his men in his 'office' shuffling from foot to foot for it had been some days now since her last fix and her needs were now desperate.

"And so you had to resign from the police then, eh, Sammy?" her supplier asked, a grin on his face. Before him the pasty faced woman nodded. "Take the glasses off, Sammy. And the hat."

"Must I?"

"Yes, Sammy. Let's see what the black cunt and her pals did to you..."

Reluctantly Samantha removed the hat and shook her bedraggled hair loose before removing her glasses. One of the men in the room sniggered while another grimaced as they took in the still battered face that had been so pretty last time they had seen it.

"Now the blouse and bra, Sammy..." Miles urged, licking his lips as he surveyed the woman's injuries.

Knowing that she'd not get what she needed without complying, Samantha didn't bother protesting, she simply removed the required garments. Miles's smile widened as he took in the damage that had been done to the woman. Several large bruises covered her sides and stomach and while one breast was as inspiring and as perfect as it ever had been, the second was covered in small, round, off-putting wounds. "A good kicking they gave you there, Sammy," he commented, his expert eye judging just how much force had been used. "And cigarette burns too..." Pushing his chair back, Miles got up and approached the woman who now stood with her head bowed and eyes downcast. Miles reached out with a finger and, very gently, ran it round the injured tit... but even that slight pressure caused Samantha to jump and shy away. Miles moved round behind the girl, standing there quietly as he checked out the bruises that also covered her back. The black women who'd done this, he thought, knew their stuff. It must have hurt like hell yet no bones had been broken, no permanent damage done. "Lovely handiwork," he mused, sliding his forefinger down the length of Samantha's backbone, watching as the goose bumps broke out on her skin as he did so. "Take a hike, boys..."

Almost instantly, the other men in the room stood and left without a word; none wished to anger their temperamental boss...

With the room to himself, Miles leaned forward and tenderly kissed the base of Samantha's neck... just before his hand cupped her injured breast and squeezed hard. The woman screamed as her body bucked and bend sideways in a feeble attempt to ease the pain that lanced through her. As quickly as he'd grabbed hold of her, Miles let go and stepped back, his cock now throbbing almost painfully inside his y-fronts. As a life long sadist, Miles had always found himself being turned on when he was beating up females... and admiring another's work was stimulating to him too. Without asking permission, Miles took hold of the button that held the waistband of Samantha's pleated skirt closed and skilfully undid it. As excitement mounted within him, he slowly eased down the zip before releasing his grip on the skirt and allowing it to fall to the floor. The woman before him shivered and started to hug herself. "You really need that fix don't you, Sammy?"

The woman didn't say a word, she just nodded her head.

"And what would you be willing to do to get it?"

"Anything..." she whispered.

Miles smiled for he loved having a woman so totally in his power. "Will you take on the job I'm offering you?" Again, a silent nod. "Even through you don't know what that job is yet?"

"I just know I need that fix, Mister Keating - and only you can provide it..."

Miles nodded his head in understanding before stepping back and walking round to the front of the ex-policewoman. "And now the panties..."

Samantha licked her lips and hesitated - just for a moment - before slipping her fingers into the waistband of her knickers and pulling them down. Stepping out of the flimsy lace articles, she stood upright and allowed her arms to fall to her sides. Miles smiled appreciatively before saying, "You'll do for the task I have in mind, but those wounds have to heal first. In the meantime, there's something you can do for me..."

The woman fell to her knees and, her eyes tight closed, started to beg him to give her the drug she needed. Miles let her go on for awhile even though this wasn't what he wanted for he still enjoyed the scene beig enacted out before him... and then he cut her off. "No, Sammy... you misunderstand - but stay on your knees, anyway. Crawl over here... there's something that I want you to take out for me and to give a good licking to..."

Samantha swallowed and closed her eyes, the penny falling inside her head. It wasn't as if she was a virgin, for she wasn't, and it wasn't as if she'd not been expecting that her dependance would lead her to this one day... it was simply that now that the time had arrived, she was still revolted to the core by the thought of what she would have to do for this arrogant man who held her in his power so. She swallowed again before starting to shuffle forward on her knees towards Miles who now towered above her. Finally reaching him, she unzipped his pants and fished inside with her hands. "I'd do this better if you gave me the shot first..." she hinted hopefully.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.