The Cleaning Lady
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2001 by Janet Dean

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Carol Hargreaves takes on a whole new career after she inadvertantly kills one of her co-workers one night and this acts as an introduction to a dark world that she never knew existed but where her talents and her enjoyment of the perverse are given free rein...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Cheating   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

Princess Carol M'Boku strolled arm in arm with her new husband out of the cathedral and into the bright African sunshine. Cheering crowds welcomed the newly weds as they posed for photographers before continuing down the walkway that was bordered by white flowered Frangipani trees until they reached the road where their transport waited, ready to convey them to the Presidential Palace and the wedding breakfast that awaited there. Carol looked from the transport to her husband and back to the transport while the Prince broke into guffaws of laughter at her expression. "You didn't know about this?" he asked.

"No..."

"Travelling from the church on the back of an elephant is a sort of tradition in my country..."

"Oh..." Carol muttered uncertainly since the nearest she'd ever been to one of these gigantic grey beasts was many, many years previously as a little girl at Regent's Park Zoo. The particular elephant that stood before her, even Carol realised, was a magnificent example of the species and, mounted on it's back, was a sort of sedan chair type thing that was open to the sky. Not only that but the creature had been brightly decorated in paint and ribbons, the colours vivid and designs... well, frankly a little erotic as if heavily influenced by some of those temple paintings from the Indian sub-continent that Carol had once seen in an ancient copy of National Geographic magazine. Plucking up her courage, Carol started to ascend the ladder that was placed against the animals side, not an easy task considering the length of her train and the need to maintain some dignity and decorum.

Once the elephant was under way and Prince Abdul was sat comfortably close to her side, Carol found that she quire enjoyed the swaying motion that accompanied their progress through the throng of smiling black faces, all many feet below her. She waved and smiled and found herself being genuinely swept up in the emotion of the occasion... even if, deep down, she knew that the marriage was nothing but a sham.

The wedding breakfast that followed was a very formal and overblown affair... and, to Carol, utterly boring as she knew no-one there. By the time that the last of the coffee cups had been cleared away, Carol's cheeks were weary with smiling and her right hand ached after shaking several hundred hands over the last few hours. At least the speeches that followed the meal gave Carol a chance to rest and recuperate but, all too soon, the band started to play and Carol had to take to the floor with her husband and lead the rest of the party in the first waltz. Luckily, Carol had been forced to learn to dance at school by an eccentric, but forceful, headmistress... and, as she swung her way round the floor holding the hem of her dress in one hand, Carol was pleased that she had paid attention... though she couldn't help but smile to herself at the ludicrousness of the situation as she took part in this oh so European influenced wedding ceremony in the middle of Africa. Those early colonialists had much to answer for, she thought.

After taking part in the first few dances. Carol and her Prince were allowed to leave the main throng and to go to separate private rooms where they were assisted to change. When Carol returned to the party, she was now attired in an elegant white ball gown that was encrusted in small diamonds and must have cost a second fortune. Prince Abdul, on the other hand, had abandoned his tailed morning suit and was now sporting a white evening set complete with frilly shirt. Carol actually enjoyed herself for the next few hours as she danced and chatted and drank - but only in moderation as she didn't wish to make a fool of herself.

As darkness fell and the cicadas began their chorus, Carol began to notice that many of the guests were leaving... and most of those who left were of European and Oriental origin. Puzzled by this, she asked one of the servants who had been assigned to assist her. "They are leaving," she was told, "because the open part of the ceremony is over. The rest of the evening is reserved for the local guests only." The answer meant little to Carol but all soon became clearer as, one by one, the guests who did remain behind left the room, only to return shortly afterwards attired in tribal costumes. Eventually it was suggested that she might care to change to and, with a certain amount of trepidation, she allowed herself to be taken to a side room where more servants waited. Her Paris gown was removed as were all her other European clothing, including her undergarments. Then she was assisted into a short skirt made off some sort of animal skin. Some brightly coloured cotton fabric was then wrapped around her boobs before being knotted somehow behind her. Beaded anklets, bracelets and a necklace were then added followed by a small hat that seemed, to Carol, to be constructed from twigs, beads and feathers. By the time she returned to the banquet, hers was the only white face there and all the woman guests were similarly attired as herself while the men sported only animal fur loincloths, shields and spears. It also became rapidly apparent to Carol that the whole mood of the party was about to change as it had now moved outside into the Palace grounds where the scene was lit by blazing bonfires. The regular six piece band had been replaced by a mass of black-skinned drummers who quickly began to beat out a rapid rhythm. The male guests immediately stood and began to whoop and holler, their spears punching the air, their feet stomping the ground and raising dust. Initially Carol found the performance entertaining but the repetitiveness of the whole thing soon made it all seem rather boring but the constant pounding of the drums began to reach deep into her brain where it stirred primitive and mostly buried folk memories so that, after an hour or so when the tired men ceased their dance and took their places back on the floor while the women stood to replace them, Carol needed very little encouragement to join in. Initially feeling like a fish out of water, she soon found the rhythm and was pounding her feet and venting her whoops along with the others. Pretty soon the party degenerated into a blur for her as the men joined back in the dance and she found herself 'partnering' a variety of other dancers as the tempo of the music only increased. Locally brewed native beer, thick and dark, was served in copious amounts and the alcohol added it's effects to the occasion. From behind bushes the sounds of groans and low sighs could be heard and, in the flickering firelight, naked buttocks could occasionally be made out humping prone and now moaning partners. More and more of the woman were now dancing topless, their large, black breasts bouncing wildly with the beat of the drums. Realising that her position probably precluded such behaviour, Carol remained as she was but when her Prince arrived and danced with her, she felt that she was the belle of the ball, no matter how modestly she was dressed.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.