The Cleaning Lady - Cover

The Cleaning Lady

Copyright© 2001 by Janet Dean

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Carol Hargreaves takes on a whole new career after she inadvertantly kills one of her co-workers one night and this acts as an introduction to a dark world that she never knew existed but where her talents and her enjoyment of the perverse are given free rein...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Cheating   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

The next morning Carol awoke in the room that she had been provided with. Just from the feel of things and her memories of the events of the previous evening, she knew that she was laying draped over the warm, naked body of Suzie-Lee and that the she-male was holding her in a tight embrace. Still with her eyes tightly closed, Carol recalled how the night's dinner party had ended with Anna being sprawled on the floor following her doomed escape bid until she had been assisted back into the wheelchair by Susan while Carol, still held in a squatting position within the box that had become her prison, had waited patiently for release. For what had seemed like an age, the two men who currently controlled her life had stood around chatting but, finally, they had said their farewells to each other and had left. With her lords and masters gone, Suzie had quickly freed Carol before giving her a beer to drink to help get the taste of urine out of her mouth. The pair had then kissed and embraced before returning to Carol's room where they had spent the night in fornication and sleep. Now an ache in Carol's bladder forced her to gently ease herself out of Suzie's loving embrace and to head, as quietly as possible, to the bathroom. When she returned, a little more awake and with eyes now open, Carol was delighted to see that Suzie was laying on her back on the bed, totally uncovered by sheets, her arms thrown up above her head and her legs apart, her silicon enhanced boobs pointing proudly skywards... as was her erect seven inch pole for it was obvious that the she-male had an early morning boner on! Never one to let an opportunity slip passed her, Carol smiled mischievously to herself and gently clambered back onto the bed where she straddled the sleeping woman's body before slowly easing herself down and impaling herself onto Suzie's erection.

With a certain reluctance and not a little tardiness, a smile spread across the prone woman's face and her eyes opened, her hands reaching out almost automatically to cup Carol's breasts. "Morning, you little slut..." she slurred sleepily. "Don't you ever stop?"

"Waste not, want not," replied Carol as she picked up the pace of her bouncing now that her partner was awake...


Deep in the basement of the mansion, behind a securely locked door, a video recorder passed tape constantly across the head of the machine, electronically capturing an image of what was happening in Carol's room for the later enjoyment and viewing pleasure of Mr Ilyama. Lined up beside that machine, a bank of identical ones stored images of what was happening in various other parts of the establishment, all to be checked, verified, cross-referenced and filed away by Ilyama's security team for possible future...


In the back of a police transit van parked up in a deserted side-street on an industrial estate, Inspector Ian Smythe pulled his head out from between Sergeant Adoga's muscular black thighs. "Had enough yet?" he asked hopefully since his tongue was going numb already.

"Have you heard me cum?" she replied cuttingly.

Sighing, Ian went back to his labours thinking that giving sex when you couldn't receive any pleasure yourself was all a bit naff. Pulling back again from her pussy lips, he ventured a quiet, "Fiona?"

"What now..." she sighed.

"I mean... would this be any different if a woman was doing it to you?"

"Yes, it bloody well would be! She wouldn't keep interrupting herself to ask stupid questions... but if what you're really asking me in a roundabout manner is if I'd be willing to have sex with Fat Nancy - or any other woman for that matter - the answer is still and emphatically, NO!!!"

"Would you reconsider... ?"

"No, I fuckin' well wouldn't! I don't fancy having a woman lick me... I certainly do not want Fat Nancy doing it... and I have no desire to lick another woman myself. Is this perfectly clear?"

"Well... look..."

"No! No 'look'. Put it this way, I'll share a bed with Nancy for you..."

"Go on," muttered Ian fully suspecting that there was a condition coming next.

"Once you've let Jenkins arse-fuck you." Ian outwardly shuddered. "Put like that it's different?" suggested Fiona.

"Yeah... I guess it is."

"Right... now get back on with the licking again... we're supposed to be back at the station in thirty and I'm nowhere near a climax..."


After a suitably diplomatic interval, Carol followed Suzie towards the main house. She was only half way down the path when one of the staff pointed out to her that Mr Ilyama and his party were having a buffet breakfast at the side of the East Swimming Pool. "East Pool?" questioned Carol.

"Yes... as opposed to the West Pool." the other girl informed her.

"You mean this place has two pools? Why?"

"There's three actually... but the third one's indoors so it doesn't really count. No, the boss likes the East Pool in the morning as it catches the sun whereas..."

"The West Pool gets the sun in the evening. Right... got it. Thanks. Er... which way's east?"

"Follow the shadows," replied an exasperated servant. "That-a-way," she continued, pointing with her arm.

"Right... thanks," scowled Carol as she went on her way.

When she arrived at the side of the pool, Mr Ilyama and Mr Smith were stood side by side sipping coffee from fine bone chain cups while dressed in identical fluffy white towelling gowns. "Help yourself to some food, Carol," instructed her boss, nodding briefly towards a heavily laden buffet table.

"Thank you, sir... I think I will," Carol replied as she turned towards the display of food and began to gather together an assortment of sliced exotic fruit. In the pool itself, Suzie-Lee was powering rapidly up and down doing length after length at speed. After awhile she paused, rolled over and floated on her back, her nipples breaking surface in a most enticing manner. She looked towards Carol and suggested that she join her after she'd finished eating. "I'm sorry," the other woman responded, "but I never learnt to swim. I think I'll miss out on that one..."

"S'kay," the she-male called back before starting to swim again.

"Now, Carol, let us begin to discuss the practicalities of today's events," Mr Ilyama suggested gathering up Carol's attention immediately...


A couple of hours later, Carol found herself stood in a large room on the first floor of the mansion which had been stripped of it's usual furniture. This had been replaced by a large table like structure with a padded surface that stood in the centre of the room. By the side of that was a metal stand that held a bank of monitors that looked, to Carol, to be of a vaguely medical function. Set off to one side was a large and comfortable looking easy chair by the side of which was standing Mr Ilyama while the pair of them watched as an older woman fiddled with the equipment on the trolley. Oddly, this woman wasn't naked but was, instead, wearing a full nurse's outfit. Seeing Carol's expression, her boss explained that exceptions had to be occasionally made and that finding a qualified nurse who was willing to participate in this sort of this was hard enough but that finding one who was willing to do it unclothed was altogether impossible. "Remember, Carol," he went on to reiterate for the third, or possibly fourth time, "once you have done the deed, leave the room and give the client some privacy."

"Yes sir... I think I've got that..." Carol sighed.

Just at that precise moment, Mr Smith walked in and Carol couldn't help running her eyes up and down his body for he was as naked as she was, the light shining off his lightly oiled body which, apart from the crown of his head, was totally hairless. As he turned to shake Ilyama's hand, Carol became intrigued by a large tattoo of a many coloured dragon that covered most of the man's back and that seemed almost alive as it moved and swayed along with his rippling muscles. "You like my work of art?" Mr Smith inquired as he spotted that Carol was watching him.

"Yes... it's really amazing," she replied. "It must have taken a long time... and been very painful to have done."

"It did... and it was." Then as if he'd simply decided that the conversation had ended, he turned and sat in the chair. "You may bring the girl in now, Ilyama," he instructed after a few moments before rising from the chair slightly and minutely adjusting it's position. Meanwhile, Mr Ilyama had uttered a single word of command into a small walkie-talkie radio and, within moments, a struggling and gagged Anna and was dragged into the room, securely held by Susan and another muscular young lady.

"The gag, Ilyama!" snapped Mr Smith, now all businesslike,,

The oriental clicked his fingers once and Susan ripped the gag away. "Please!" sobbed Anna, "Please... let me go. I'll do anything... give you anything..."

"You have nothing I want," Mr Smith chimed in. "Apart from your death rattle..."

"Mummy!" pleaded Anna as the two women lifted her onto the table and shackled into position. Already Mr Smith was showing the first hints of an erection as he watched every move with interest, his fingertips lightly touching his balls and cock-tip. Once Anna was held immobile on the table, the nurse moved over to her side and began to connect some wires to her body. The rapid dubba-dub of an over-speeding heartbeat broke out of a loudspeaker while a monitor nearby sprang into life, several jagged lines being traced across it's surface. Nodding briefly at Mr Ilyama, the nurse left the room, never having uttered a word.

"Very well, Mr Smith," said Mr Ilyama very quietly, "I'll just be outside if you need me. Do as you are told, Carol."

"Yes, sir," Carol replied as she tried to hide the excitement that her own body was feeling. He boss looked at her erect nipples and smiled... she would prove to be a most useful tool, he was sure.

With the door shut behind Ilyama, Carol asked Mr Smith if she should begin.

Without looking round, he replied in the negative. "Savour the moment, woman. Don't be in a rush. Let her pleadings ring like music in your ears..." And pleading Anna most certainly was as she appealed to both the man and the woman in the room with her to have mercy. But that was one emotion that wasn't in evidence there. By now Mr Smith was fully erect as he gently ran his hand slowly up and down his light olive coloured cock and, as he quietly glanced over his shoulder, he noticed that the woman with him was gently teasing her left nipple with her thumb and forefinger. "I think you can begin now, Carol..." he stated...


Outside the room, in the corridor where he was waiting, Mr Ilyama studied a large monitor that had previously been hidden from sight inside a highly decorative cupboard that was built into the wall of the passageway. "Are you getting all of this?" he asked over his radio before receiving the crackling reply that they were. "We're getting it at full strength and are using the triple redundancy circuits, sir... as you required," went on the deep male voice of the Head of Security...


Ian warily let himself into his house through the front door before cautiously peering into the gloomily hallway that stretched out before him. With no sign of his wife to been seen, he pushed the door open further then stepped over the threshold before hauling in several large carrier bags. 'Over four hundred bloody quid this lot cost me, ' he thought savagely to himself - just to replace perfectly good clothing that his wife had quite deliberately destroyed. Just because he'd been fooling abut a little; didn't all men do as much? Just what was her problem? Still grumbling, Ian struggled up the stairs and entered the rear bedroom that he'd been banished to. Sitting on the edge of the bed, he despondently began to open the bags and to pull out his new clothing then starting the long process of removing all the packaging and labels before putting them away.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.