The Cleaning Lady - Cover

The Cleaning Lady

Copyright© 2001 by Janet Dean

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Carol Hargreaves takes on a whole new career after she inadvertantly kills one of her co-workers one night and this acts as an introduction to a dark world that she never knew existed but where her talents and her enjoyment of the perverse are given free rein...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Cheating   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

Carol stood open mouthed looking at the woman... man... whatever sex the being standing before her was. "But... but..." she spluttered.

"Before you give yourself a heart attack, Carol, I was born a male but I always felt that I should have been a woman. A series of operations and hormone treatments have taken me this far. Now only one more operation needs to be done and in all practical ways - apart from being infertile, of course - I will be a female."

"So why don't you finish the process?" asked Anna.

"It's a matter of money. Getting this far cost a fortune and I had to borrow from... some rather dubious people at unbelievable rates of interest. I fell behind with my payments and. eventually, Mr Ilyama stepped in and bought the debt off the moneylenders. Now I owe him and I work here to pay him off. And now I think that's enough of the personal questions. Anna? Carol?"

"Yes?" both girl answered.

"If you'd like to follow me, I'll show you to your rooms..."


After dropping Anna off in her quarters in the converted stables, Suzie-Lee carried on along the corridor and, three doors after Anna's, she ushered Carol into her room. The place was nothing out of the ordinary, very similar, in fact, to a bedroom in a modesty priced modern motel. "Bathroom's over there," indicated Suzie. "There's nothing in the wardrobe... no need for anything." And, with that, she plonked herself down on the bed before looking Carol up and down. "So... you're the boss's new button-woman..."

"Button-woman?" echoed Carol. "What do you mean by that?"

"His killer... his assassin."

"Hey - I'm only doing the one!" protested Carol.

Suzie chortled. "That's what they all say... then they get used to the money and can't stop. You like doing it?"

Carol looked a little offended. "I think that 'like' is the wrong word."

"You get a kick out of it then?"

Carol looked at the floor. "A little," she replied a trifle shamefully.

"Don't worry about it. There's a little of the sadist in all of us."

"So, you said that I as the latest button-woman. What happened to the others?"

Now it was Suzie's turn to look at the floor. "Mostly they retire and move abroad..."

"Mostly... ?" asked a worried Carol.

"One got careless... she's doing twenty to life. But she didn't talk... otherwise she'd be dead by now. The boss has contacts everywhere."

Carol swallowed... hard. "Oh, shit..." she muttered under her breath before joining Suzie on the bed.

Suzie and Carol sat side by side in silence for a few moment before Carol, out of the corner of her eyes, noticed the Oriental's hand moving towards her. Holding still, Carol waited and, as she had suspected, it wasn't long before the hand reached its intended target. - Carol's breast. Suzie smiled reassuringly at Carol as she gently squeezed the mammary gland. "So nice... so... malleable. Not like mine." Taking hold of Carol's hand, Suzie planted it on her own ample bosom.

Gently Carol squeezed. "It's... it's not right... not quite the real thing..." she murmured eventually.

"Silicon," Suzie whispered gently into Carol's ear as she leaned forward before taking the lobe into her mouth and gently nibbling at it. Transferring her own hand lower, Carol ran her fingers up and down Suzie's magnificent shaft. "You devil you..." the she-male whispered into Carol's ear before starting to probe deeper into it with her tongue.

Gently Carol eased her hand up and down the other's penis which was already responding as it thickened, stiffened and began to drip precum. Suzie withdrew from Carol's ear and, using her hands, turned Carol's head to face her and planted her lips onto those of the other woman. Carol slipped her tongue into the other's waiting mouth and the pair, locked into the kiss, slowly toppled over onto the bed. "You are a wanton hussy!" Suzie gasped in pleasant surprise.

"Mr Ilyama told me to obey you as I would himself. Isn't this what you want? Besides... I'm intrigued to find out just what this is going to be like."

"I'm pleased... normally it's men who want to arse-fuck me. To get to do it with a woman is something that doesn't happen too often... of course, once I've had my operation, then men will be able to use me as normal... and that's something I'm looking forward to."

Rolling onto her back, Carol pulled the other girl on top of herself, their breasts mashing together. "But in the meantime..." she gasped, opening her thighs and allowing Suzie to slip inside of her. "This feels to nice!" Carol exclaimed. "I'm just getting into lesbian sex and this is even better! You're gentle and caring, as woman lover would be... yet you have a living prick to fuck with! This has got to be the best of both worlds!"

"I'm pleased that you're pleased!" shuddered Suzie as she began to hump the woman beneath her. "Now shut the fuck up and enjoy!"


As half past seven approached, Carol was actually looking forward to the dinner party and, after applying some make up, she left her room, crossed over the yard and entered the main house where she was met by yet another beautiful naked girl and escorted into the main dining room where a long table, load with silver cutlery, crystal glassware and flaming candles awaited. The gentleman were already there, both dressed immaculately in dinner suits and black ties. Two of the house servants, as nude as all the other females in this place apart from little white hats denoting that they were waiting on this evening, stood at the back of the room, flanking a small bar. "Good evening, Carol," Mr Ilyama welcomed the newcomer graciously.

"Good evening, sir... Mr Smith."

"Would you care for a sherry?" hinted the proprietor realising that Carol would not have been educated in the finer points of dinning etiquette.

"I'd rather have a lager, if that's alright with you, sir..." responded Carol which caused Mr Smith to chuckle.

"I asked if you would like a sherry, Carol..." Mr Ilyama repeated in heavy tones.

With a few beads of perspiration breaking out on her forehead, Carol quickly backtracked and, saying how nice that would be, accepted the small glass of amontillado the waitress offered. Just as she took a sip, the doors opened and Suzie-Lee walked in, her penis swaying rhythmically from side to side in time with her breasts. "Good evening, gentlemen... Carol," she said as she took a glass of sherry from the waitress. "Anna will be along shortly, sir," she continued respectfully, "prepared as you wished."

'Prepared?' pondered Carol to herself.

A certain silence fell upon the company and, in order to fill the void, Carol asked a question that had been puzzling her ever since she'd entered the room. "That piece of furniture... what's it for?" she asked, pointing towards a large, wooden box-like contraption pushed up against the far wall.

Mr Ilyama's eyes sparkled as he glanced round at the indicated piece that seemed so at odds with the rest of the dining room which was totally conventional in it's appearance. "I am glad you asked that, Carol. After the meal, I will arrange for you to have a demonstration of its use... ah, but I hear Anna coming..."

Straining her ears, Carol could just about make out the faint squeaking noise to which her boss must have been referring. The noise slowly grew in volume until, finally, a muscular young woman arrived pushing a elderly wheelchair. Sitting in the chair was a now very worried looking Anna who had the most unusual footwear on for both of her feet were encased in what Carol could only call metal Wellington boots. Reaching up almost to Anna's knees, the seemed to be hinged at the back of her calf and held closed by padlocks at the front. Looking at the thickness of the 'soles', Carol reached the conclusion that those boots must weigh a ton each... hence the wheelchair as if would have been almost impossible for Anna to walk at anything faster than a snail's pace. "I am pleased that you could make it, Anna," Mr Ilyama greeted the newcomer as the woman propelling the chair put on the brake before assisting Anna to stand. "That will be all until later, Susan," he went on, dismissing the servant. "I think that it might be easier on Anna if we all take our places for dinner now."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.