Warren's Women - Cover

Warren's Women

Copyright© 2001 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 2B

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2B - Warren was a close friend, an unusual guy, liked by his friends and adored by women. He attracted women like flies to honey. The author often benefited from the fall out. This is a true story and these chapters will cover some, but not all of his women.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   True Story   Oral Sex  

From his position, Warren saw Karen enter the foyer and freeze at the sight in front of her. Warren used his free hand to wave and signal her to be quiet. She nodded, and remained frozen in place.

Gail, completely unaware of her roommate's arrival, was obliviously humping up and down and meshing her hips from side to side so eager was she for Warren's prick.

Warren gripped her hips and made a minor adjustment to her position, parting her legs a little, and Gail, her sweat sheened body glowing in the soft lighting, continued her frenetic fisting. Positioned on her one forearm and knees, Gail immediately thrust her buttocks up at him, her fine hair sweeping in a lovely curtain over her face, her head turned to one side.

"Ready?" Warren asked, lining up his fully erect prick and pressing it against her tight little ring. He found Gail breathing deeply, anxiously gasping, "Fuck me, fuck me..."

Inch by inch, Warren began slide into her ass.

Gail yelped, shuddered and groaned, "Time out... time out!

"What is it?" he asked.

"Wait... just... wait a second! I... I... gotta get my hand out!"

And with a loud sucking sound she tugged her hand free of her juicy, sopping cunt.

"Okay baby," she moaned, "fuck away!"

The carpet beneath them was soaked and stained with a mix of their combined sweat and Gail's juices. Warren managed to work three inches in and was covered with sweat. Gail was speaking in some private babble, half English, half God knows what.

Warren turned his head to confront Karen who had closed the door and was standing just inside the room. He mouthed the words. "Get naked," but she didn't notice so intent was staring at the tableau in front of her. But Warren grinned as Karen gradually raised her dress to her waist and wrenched her underwear to one side, squatted down and began to masturbate.

Warren, realizing it is to soon for Gail to become aware of Karen's presence, pulled her closer to him and murmured, "I'm gonna lift you and carry you to the chair where you'll be more comfortable, okay?"

"Uuugh," she croaked, "anything you say... lover man. I'm feelin' great."

This insures that Gail won't see Karen for some time, but Warren has both women in his field of vision.

Panting heavily, Gail cries out, "Come on, fuck my ass... I want your cock in my ass... all the way in, come on, come on, fuck it hard!"

Warren smiled at Karen, flexing his buttocks at the same time. Karen was slowly removing her clothes and now stood behind Gail wearing only a white garter-belt, thigh-high white hose and high heels.

Warren had already figured out what the girls only knew subconsciously -- they were bi -- and wanted him to bring them together.

"You're a vision from heaven," he breathed heavily to Gail, plowing his hardon deeper into her anus. He shook his head and showered her with his sweat. Karen moved stealthily behind him and sank to her knees, then began to lightly fondle his balls while drawing her fingernail from his scrotum to his rectum.

Gail was reveling in the feel of his cock rampaging through her ass. She realized he was thicker than she'd expected, and she winced as she felt what she thought were the walls of her anal canal tearing as it expanded with the force of his furious fucking.

He drove deeper and forced Gail to cry out, and as her head snapped up, her mouth jerked open. Warren saw her lips drawn back in a death-like rictus smile and knew she was in pain. But she grunted and urged him on, remaining as she was, facing the back of the chair.

Gail managed to worm her hand under her stomach to her clitoris and began to tease it. Warren gripped her hips and slammed his hips forward, forcing his cock still deeper into her ass. Gail gasped loudly.

"Arghhhhh! Ooooh it hurts!"

"Want me to stop baby?"

"Noooooooo! It hurts sooo good! Baby! Baby! I'm cuming, Oh, shit! What're you doooing to me? I can't stop cuming!

Gail rejoiced in the feel of his hard, hot, throbbing prick as it weaved its way in and out of her ass. Waves of pain and pleasure washed over her. She gathered her thoughts for a moment and reflected, "If this is what ass fucking is all about I'm all for it, a little pain but what a fucking intense orgasm!"

Warren was enjoying Karen's tongue as she rimmed his asshole and placed a hand on her head to signal her to continue. In response, Karen dragged her long nails along his ass cheeks to his hole, leaving a long red welt and, wetting a finger with her saliva, began to screw it into his rectum.

He spread his legs wider apart to open his hole to her questing finger and groaned as Karen pressed onward. Flinging his head back, Warren once again released a torrent of sweat around the room. Sucking his belly in, he drove his rigid prick even further into Gail's ass. Deeper and deeper it went, and Gail cried out in agonized lust as his hot prick seared her channel.

"Like it, eh, cunt?" he grunted, nuzzling her neck. "Like my prick in your ass, eh?"

"Yes," she whimpered. "Oh god yes!"

Warren began to concentrate on holding off his climax. He listened intently to Gail's babbling and her torrent of pleas and promises.

"Oh baby, you're so good," she gasped, "I'll do anything for you... I want to give you everything... please?"

He didn't answer, in part because of Karen's questing finger, in part because he wanted to see just what Gail would agree to under the circumstances. He knew from past experience that she might yield a treasure trove of goodies to him in her current state of excitement.

"Warren, please? I want to be a little pervert for you!"

"My pervert eh?"

"Yes! Your slut, I want... I want to be your complete slut."

"My slut huh?" He continued pumping his cock into her.

Gail moaned, and continued, "I want you to spank me, to whip me properly, whip me all over."

"You want me to whip you?"

"Yes, dear God! Will you do that? Whip me hard?"

"I have every intention of doing just that."

"Ohhh, wonderful! Wonderful!"

Warren realizing he can't hold off any longer begins to berate her, hoping it will drive her completely over the edge.

"Come on you cunt, that's what you are ya know, a fuckin' sniveling little ass sucking, cunt fisting, cocksucker who'll blow anyone I tell you to!"

"Ohhhh, shit!"

"Ain't that right baby?"

"Oh, yeah!"

"Warren. Oh, yeah!"

"Did you hear me bitch?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I'll suck anything you put in front of me!"

"Is that right baby?"

"Oh baby! Keep that prick movin' like that!"

"I'm... cumin' again, Warren!"

"Oh, Christ... it's sooooo fuckin' good!"

"I never want it to stop!"

"Oh, God... Oh, God!

Warren decided to finish Gail off with a flourish. Unflexing his buttocks, he slowly slid his brown, flaked prick out of Gail's ass, turning almost inside out. He paused for a fraction of a second, sighed and skewed her asshole again.

Gail shrieked and came hard! Her body swaying and undulating erotically under his. Warren's hands glided up to her breasts and grasped her compact nipples and squeezed unmercifully hard as he continued fucking her until she convulsed and spasmed with his throbbing prick embedded in her

"Did you mean what you were just saying baby?" He whispered into her ear.

"Huh?" she responded still delirious with pleasure.

"You know, about suckin' anything I put in front of you."

"Oh Warren, you bet your ass I will!" Gail answered with a lewd and obscene laugh. Grinning obscenely himself, Warren pulled his still rampant cock from her ass with a loud swooshing, sucking sound and presented it to her mouth.

"Can... can... I?"

"Can you what bitch? You fucking whore, are you gonna deny you just said you'd suck anything I put in front of you?" he screamed at her.

Both girls looked at him in awe. The veins in his neck bulged with anger. A frightened Karen hastily withdrew her finger from Warren's ass, and a cowering Gail took his slimey prick between two fingers and guided it into her mouth.

"Ummmph! She gulped as Warren pumped twice and began to ejaculate into Gail's mouth.

"Don't swallow it!" he told her, "hold it, I've got a surprise for you baby."

Reaching behind him, Warren grasped Karen by the arm and gently pulled her in front of Gail.

A shocked Gail almost spit his sperm out.

"Waaas disss? Waa... ren?

"Don't spill it and don't swallow it, Gail," he admonished.

"Aw, shit, I'm sorry, Gail baby, I really don't mean to yell at you and I'm not going to hurt you either. You're a sweetheart, really. But your girlfriend came in just when I was stickin' it up your ass."

"Waaa?"

And, Karen and I... well, you must know we've fucked each other a couple times now... and since Karen was watching us and is probably hotter than a two-dollar pistol by now... well I think..."

"Ah, why don't you just kiss her and swap my load with her. He gestured with his hands, "Come on, girls get it on."

Karen leaned in close to Gail and opened her mouth, waiting apprehensively. Gail still stunned by this turn of events, closed her eyes and moved her mouth closer to Karen's.

"That's right, baby. That's it. Now let it go into her mouth."

To Warren it seemed like a slow-motion film, as Gail cautiously allowed the sperm to leave her mouth. Forming a long, thin string of sperm and saliva it hung suspended in the air for a second before reaching Karen's out stretched tongue. As the last of it entered Karen's mouth, the girls kissed for the first time. Karen's tongue eagerly searched Gail's teeth and gums, just as Warren's had earlier.

Warren chuckled as he watched a trickle of sperm dribble from the lips of both women. Karen quickly swallowed. The kiss lasted a surprisingly long time. Finally, they broke it, but held one another tightly. Warren ran his hand along Karen's leg until he reached her wet pussy. A moment later Gail's hand touched his and recoiled as if shocked.

"Oh yeah, baby," Karen said, "go on, I'm dripping like a faucet!"

"Want both our fingers?" He asked.

"Yes!" Karen leered, licking her lips obscenely. "I am one fuckin' sick bitch."

Gail tittered nervously.

"Look Gail! Watch him as he slides his fingers into my asshole!"

"God Karen... I never knew."

Warren laughed. "Put some fingers in her cunt Gail," he suggested. "Karen will take all the fingers we have to give her, right Karen?"

"Right," Karen moaned softly. "Come on, Gail, touch me."

He guided Gail's hand into position and she inserted two fingers into Karen's labia and spread them, exposing her pink slit.

"Oooooh, that feels sooooo good baby!"

"You're sure?" Gail asked tentatively.

"Sure I'm sure... do me baby... do me!"

Warren's gleaming prick was semi-hard as he offered it to Karen who accepted it, and after kissing the head, started licking the underside in a slow languid fashion.

"Ahhh, that's good. I've got to lie down. Let's all move to the bedroom shall we?"

Everyone agreed that was a great idea and grunting and groaning they made their way to the boudoir.

Before they got settled in, Warren asked Gail to make some drinks for everyone and as she left the room Karen resumed fondling Warren's balls and tickling his ass with her fingernails while drawing his long cock deeper into her throat.

"You two ever get it on before?" he asked. She withdrew his shimmering cock from her mouth and held it with two fingers, pausing to watch a string of saliva hanging. It stretched longer and longer. Stubbornly it refused to snap.

"Not yet we haven't." Impishly, she reached out and broke the string.

"I want to," she continued, "but she's... kinda prudish. There have been moments when I think she wanted to, but..."

"Let's fix that, shall we?" He smiled, then laughed out loud.

"What's so funny?" Gail asked as she returned with the drinks. Everyone relaxed on the bed as they sipped their drinks.

"Gail," Warren asked, "did you enjoy our little session?"

"Except for the very last part, yes," she said softly.

"You came to the bar looking for me, didn't you?"

"Yes," she replied in an even softer tone.

"Do you remember making some promises out there?"

Gail nibbled at her fingernail before responding timidly. "At the bar?"

"No, not at the bar," he said, his voice heavy with sarcasm. "Out there in the living room when I had my dick up your little puckered asshole!"

Biting her lower lip, Gail paused before answering. Karen was licking her lips, attentively hanging on every word.

"Yes," she said, her voice hardly discernible.

"What? Speak up, I didn't hear you," he said severely.

She looked up for the first time and answered spitting out the words.

"Yes, goddamnit I do!"

Flushed with anger, Gail continued, "Do you mind if I ask where the hell you're going with this?"

"Not at all," he said kindly. "Do you remember saying, 'I'll do anything for you... I want to give you everything... Please? Please? I want to be a little pervert for you, a slut, a complete slut... I want you to spank me, to whip me properly, whip me all over... Will you do that? Whip me hard?' "

"Ohhh Jesus, what have I done?" Gail sobbed and tears began to stream down her face.

"Hey, hey," he crooned tenderly, lifting her chin with his hand.

"Remember you set out to pick me up. Haven't you enjoyed every fuckin' minute of it?"

She nodded her assent.

"Say so if you did. Please, I want to hear you say it."

"Yes, but it was..." Gail realized this was getting her nowhere and capitulated.

"Yes. I said all those things." She sniffed and wiped at her nose, looking at him defiantly; her nostril's flared, as though girding herself for combat.

He paused, and absentmindedly ran his hand along Karen's thigh to her glossy wet mound. Gail tossed her hair and her small breasts jiggled temptingly as she wiped at her eyes, now red from crying.

"Hey, listen. I'm not plannin' on selling you to a white-slaver or anything," Warren said, his voice murmuring quiet assurance.

"We've just had great sex," and he ran his fingers lightly across her neck, causing a tremor to ripple through Gail's body. "And we're gonna have more of the same, if you'll give us both a chance."

Gail's head jerked up and she stared at the two of them. "Both of us?" Gail felt a queasiness vibrating through her belly.

Warren sensed her reaction and strove to placate her.

"Yeah, us." And he gestured towards Karen. "You live with Karen... you err, just had a couple fingers in her cunt and you kissed each other for an eternity..." "But I don't wanna fuck Karen... I like guys... not girls."

Slowly her head drooped, and the tears resumed falling.

"Okay, baby, okay. Let's try something different here. I'm gonna do you again, Okay? Just close your eyes, lie back, spread your legs and relax. Forget about Karen. Forget all about Karen, just think about me and my cock."

"And your tongue and those soft hands," she added in a little girl's voice.

"Right, my soft hands."

This was stated so soothingly that the emotionally exhausted Gail lay back on the bed and spread her legs apart, waiting for him.

Warren carefully placed a pillow under her behind and lifted her legs onto his shoulders. Then he bent down to place a tender kiss on her labia.

"Oooooooooh," she moaned and placed a finger in her mouth. Her eyes were closed and her pelvic muscles were already twitching.

"You know, baby, you're the hottest bitch I've fucked in a long, long time. You just relax now. I'm gonna take my time, cause I'm gonna do Karen too. Just don't go to sleep on me," he teased.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.