Desperate Measures - Cover

Desperate Measures

Copyright© 2001 by JenniferE

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Maria was an unruly, disrespectful teenager with no regard for others, especially her mother Janet. But when the girl goes too far Janet takes matters into her own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   Rough   Fisting   Water Sports   Scatology  

Gina felt warm, soft lips on her forehead as she awoke from a very restful sleep.

"Good morning, Goddess!"

Leslie was standing beside the bed, still beautifully nude and wearing a glowing smile. As Gina raised her head her nostrils were instantly filled with the scent of fresh brewed coffee.

"I made coffee already." Leslie said, a little nervous. "I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all." Gina smiled as she sat up and patted the bed. "Come here with me."

Leslie climbed onto the bed and sat cross-legged, facing Gina and giving the woman a very clear view of her open labia and glistening love hole. It was quite clear to Gina that the teenager was already aroused. She smiled to know that Leslie had such a wonderfully active libido and slid her middle finger through the girl's creamy slit. She pushed it into her mouth and made a big show of sucking it clean.

"Mmmm. Very nice." she said when she finally pulled her finger out of her mouth. She put on a thoughtful look and smacked her lips. "Very rich and creamy with a delightfully salty taste. I suppose that would be your morning pee!"

Leslie looked embarrassed, she was sure she had wiped herself thoroughly and shuddered to think that she may have offended the woman.

"I'm sorry. I..." She had started to apologize but Gina cut her off.

"Nonsense! I don't mind a bit! I'd much prefer that you didn't wipe at all!"

"You... you would?" Leslie asked, surprised at Gina's request.

"Absolutely! I love all of the natural scents and flavors that a woman's body can produce. Especially yours!"

Leslie blushed brightly. She had never considered pee to be erotic, and at first the thought of tasting it repulsed her.

"Really?" she asked, her curiosity rising.

"Mmm yes!" Gina laughed. "In fact, my sexy little wood nymph, I'd let you pee in my mouth and I'd drink every drop and then lick you clean when you finished!"

That statement sent a perverse thrill down Leslie's spine and into her already aroused pussy. She didn't know why this conversation about urine was having such a wickedly sexy effect on her, but it was, and she was at least partially enjoying it.

"Have you ever done that, before?" the teenager asked, her eyes wide with surprise.

"Drank pee? Of course! Haven't you?"

Gina had said it as if it was something everyone did, and Leslie began to wonder if she knew nothing about sex at all. Her girlfriends had never even mentioned anything like this when they talked about sex. She wondered if maybe they had all just been too embarrassed to mention it.

"No." she replied. "I've never had sex with anyone before last night."

Of course Gina was well aware of that fact within a few moments of picking her up off the street. Still, she played as if she hadn't known.

"Oh! I'm so sorry." she apologized. "I shouldn't be so frank with you if your new to all this. We should start much slower!"

"No!" Leslie nearly shouted, then began to stutter a bit. "I... I want to learn everything I can about it."

"Well, have you ever thought about it before?" the older woman asked.

"About what?"

"About drinking pee."

"No. What does it taste like?" the teen asked.

"Mmmm." Gina set her coffee down and, standing from the bed, began to walk towards the master bath. "Like the nectar of the goddesses!"

Gina lifted the toilet seat and turned as if she were going to sit but only squatted slightly. Spreading her cunt lips apart she smiled out at Leslie whose eyes were riveted to Gina's vulva. When she saw the woman looking back at her she averted her gaze in embarrassment.

"It's ok, Baby. It's fun to watch!" Gina said.

Leslie found her eyes glued back onto Gina's shaved and open pussy again. Anticipation built inside of her as she watched the older woman begin to pee.

"Ahhhh." Gina moaned as she let a slow trickle of warm piss escape from her bladder. Slowly she let the stream build in force until a gusher of dirty, yellow urine was splashing into the bowl.

Leslie lay across the bed in rapt attention, her lips parted and her breath heavy. She was shocked at her own reaction to the sight of Gina urinating. It was really making her feel perverse and depraved and she even found her mouth to be moist with anticipation. She watched every drop and dribble as they left the folds of Gina's sexy pussy and ran down her legs.

With a final sigh, Gina released the last bit of urine from her bladder and walked away from the toilet and back into the bedroom, not bothering to wipe or flush. She plopped down onto the bed, her back against the headboard and her legs spread invitingly open.

Leslie couldn't help but stare at the tantalizing sight between the woman's legs. Golden beads of pee lay across her thick labia and on her thighs. Gina's entire left leg had a wet trail running from the top of her thigh all the way to her calf.

"Are you going to sit there panting and drooling all morning or are you going to taste it?" Gina giggled softly.

Leslie laughed too when she realized that her tongue was hanging half out of her mouth.

"Is it ok?" she asked.

"Only if you want to." Gina said.

"I do."

Leslie moved between Gina's legs and leaned her face down to the woman's calf. She took a deep breath and her nostrils were graced with the scent of Gina's cooling piss. It DID have a sexy kind of aroma to it. With less hesitancy she licked at the wetness on the mature woman's leg, wetting her tongue lightly with the salty, yellow liquid. Even that small amount of morning pee on her tongue was harsh and it caused her throat to burn slightly, but there was something unbelievably erotic about the flavor as well and she quickly went back for more.

"Not bad. Is it?" Gina said as she watched the fifteen-year-old lap her way up her leg.

"Mmmmmm!" was Leslie's only reply. She was completely enthralled with this wickedly dirty act and now she couldn't get enough. When she reached Gina's thighs she began to suck up the droplets in an attempt to get more in her mouth at one time.

"I knew you'd love it!" Gina whispered. "I knew that you would be a true piss-drinker!"

"Mmmm. Hmmmm." Leslie agreed. Being called a piss-drinker thrilled her down into the depths of her young cunt and she unconsciously reached a hand between her own legs.

"Ah yes! Clean my cunt with your mouth. Get all of my piss!"

Seeing that it really seemed to light a fire in the teen, Gina urged her on with more filthy language.

"Lick it all up! Yes! Clean me good, little nymph!

Leslie's mouth had made quick work of cleaning Gina's vulva and now her tongue began working it's way into the woman's lubricating cunt. Here the urine taste was heavy, enflaming Leslie's lust even more. Her tongue searched and found the source of the golden fluid. She licked at Gina's pee-hole briskly and was rewarded with a small stream of left over pee, which she greedily took into her mouth but did not swallow.

Gina felt the teenager's mouth leave her cunt and looked up to see a somewhat startled expression on her face. Her cheeks were puffed out slightly from the large amount of urine in her mouth and Gina was afraid that she might spit it out. But she never did. She just smiled.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.