Desperate Measures
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2001 by JenniferE

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Maria was an unruly, disrespectful teenager with no regard for others, especially her mother Janet. But when the girl goes too far Janet takes matters into her own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   Rough   Fisting   Water Sports   Scatology  

Maria proved to be the perfect daughter. That is if you're the perverse daughter of an even more perverse mother. The teenager cleaned, cooked and attended to Janet's every need, her only reward being a mouthful of shit and piss and some really wicked orgasms. And although Maria treated her mother like a queen, Janet also treated Maria like a princess. They had become inseparable and both of them loved it.

When Saturday afternoon arrived Janet took Maria to her bedroom and sat her on the bed.

"Your time is up now." She said. "I won't hold you captive anymore. You may go or stay the choice is up to you!"

"Mother, I could have left days ago if I'd wanted to. I didn't. I love our new relationship."

"You may not say that after you hear about your Surprise Graduation." Janet said.

"Surprise Graduation?" the teen asked.

"Yes. I've arranged a little party for tonight." The woman said as she retrieved her shopping bags from the closet.

"A party?" Maria asked.

"I made a little trip down to that Lesbian Nightclub downtown. It's called The Harlot. Well, I made a couple of friends there and I told them about you and I and the four of us decided to throw you a sort of coming out party.

"Oh." Maria said dumbly. She wasn't sure what kind of a get together her mother was planning with herself and three lesbians but the mystery intrigued her.

"You can say no to this and I won't have a second thought about it. I'll call the whole thing off." Janet said.

"What KIND of a party are you planning, Mom?"

"A poker party, sweetheart. In your honor!"

"I don't know how to play poker," the girl said.

"No, you're not going to play poker, Dear." Janet interrupted. "Let me explain..."


At eight o'clock everything was in place. Especially Maria. She was wearing the new clothes her mother had bought her. She looked absolutely nubile in the short plaid skirt and white cotton blouse. Her freshly shaved legs were adorned with white knee sox and her shoes were brown and white saddle shoes. Her short hair was done up in pigtails and she wore a soft pink lipstick that made her look as sweet and innocent as the most virginal of girls. The teenager was wearing underwear for the first time in a week and the white cotton panties felt very soft against her freshly shaven vulva and the absence of her nipple ring seemed to make the tight little tit nub more sensitive.

The soft light of candles spread throughout every room illuminated the house with a warm, romantic glow. Trays of cheese, crackers and wine were ready and waiting in the kitchen.

Maria waited in her mother's room in nervous anticipation. She hadn't met these women before and she was afraid that her inexperience with female love would show. She practiced her curtsy in the mirror as her mother had taught her, making sure that as she bent she raised the skirt high enough to show her frilly panties. It made her feel very wicked to play such a silly schoolgirl part, and her pussy became moist with its arousal.

Maria's heart skipped when she heard the doorbell ring. She listened closely to the voices as they moved from the hallway to the dining room. The women were laughing and talking and thanking Janet for inviting them over. She heard them all settle down at the dining table and heard her mother counting out poker chips. She waited for her cue.

"OK girls! Here are the rules!" Janet began. "You play ten hands of five card stud. The lady with the most chips at the end of ten hands takes control of the prize for the rest of the evening!"

"Speaking of the prize", one of the women interrupted excitedly, "where is she?"

"Slave!" Janet called out.

That was Maria's cue and with shaky knees she walked quickly down the stairs and into the living room. Her breath caught in her throat as she entered the room and gazed at the group of women.

"Yes, Mistress! I am here to serve your every desire!" Maria said, her voice trembling with anticipation.

"Oh my god! She's gorgeous, Janet" the woman closest to her mother said. The other ladies chimed in with equally high regards for Maria's appearance. Maria smiled shyly, and coyly lowered her face.

"First the introductions ladies," Janet said, standing behind Maria. "This is my daughter and toilet, Maria."

Janet unbuttoned three buttons on her daughter's blouse and opened the shirt to reveal Maria's small tit mounds and erect nipples. She reached under the teenager's skirt and pulled her panties down to her ankles.

"Lift your skirt, slave!" Janet commanded and Maria raised her dress, holding it above her waist give the group a lewd show of her hairless young cunt. They all leered at Maria with building lust, each of them dying to have the evening with the teen.

Janet walked Maria over to the table.

"Slave, this is Gillian." She said introducing the first woman.

Gillian was probably the youngest of the group. At twenty-nine years old the woman was completely Goth. She attended raves to seduce younger girls into her bedroom where she performed all sorts of perverse magic on them. Her upper lip was pierced with a gold ring and she had a large ball stud in her tongue. Gillian's hair was painted crimson and she wore a very dark, ruby lipstick outlined in black. She licked her lips obscenely at the girl and reached out for her left nipple. Maria's lust for the unknown was stirred when she looked at Gillian.

"May I?" Gillian asked Janet before grabbing the little pink bud.

"Oh yes! Of course! Examine the merchandise as you please ladies!" Janet replied

Maria flinched at the first touch of the strange woman's hands on her breast but Gillian held fast to her taught nipple and in a moment had the teenager sighing softly.

"She certainly is responsive, isn't she?" Gillian said as her hand went from Maria's nipple to her pussy. She latched her mouth over the engorged tit nub and began to suck. The woman easily slid her middle finger deep into the teenager's lubricating fuck hole and swirled it around.

The invading finger brought Maria to her tiptoes, making it difficult for the teen to stand. Gillian was flicking the large ball of her tongue piercing wickedly into the girl's taught nipples while she gently massaged her cuntal walls.

"Oh!" Maria squeaked as her body gave in to the wave of pleasure washing through her.

"Ok, Gillian! That's enough! Save some for us!" one of the women said.

Reluctantly Gillian detached herself from Maria's intimate parts and allowed her to move on. She was clearly aroused from her examination of the girl and began to nervously tap her fingers on the table, anxious to get started.

"This is Miranda, slave." Janet said, introducing the woman.

Miranda was the largest of all the women and very, very cute. She weighed about two hundred pounds but wore it very well. Her breasts were large and full and her huge, thick nipples poked out lewdly from behind her blouse. Miranda had thick, meaty thighs and wide hips with a full lush ass. Only her bright smile outshined her long, golden hair.

Maria liked her right away and thought that she would probably make a perfectly filthy lover. She was right.

"Oh! Your lovely, Dear." She beamed at Maria. "May I see your asshole please?"

Maria smiled, turned and bent over. She pulled her legs apart and spread her ass open with her hands. All of the women leaned in close to see the pink little hole as it winked vulnerably up at them. All of them had to take a deep breath to calm their aching libidos.

"I hope it's MY tongue up that sweet little shithole tonight?" Gillian said loudly.

"Not if I can help it!" Miranda giggled. She placed the tip of her middle finger at the entrance to Maria's rectum and pushed it in to her knuckle. She probed upwards with an expert finger and found a small, firm morsel of shit. Hooking her fingernail into it, she dragged it back down the teenagers shit channel and popped it out of her ass. She raised the dark nugget to her nose and sniffed deeply. Then, in an instant it was gone. Miranda sucked the warm brown turd into her mouth and chewed with intense pleasure in her eyes.

"God! Delicious!" she cooed. She patted the girl's ass to let her know she was finished.

Maria and Janet moved to the last woman.

"This is Elizabeth." Janet said.

Maria looked up at the woman and her heart jumped into her stomach. She was the most beautifully sexy woman the teenager had ever seen. Her cunt clenched as she gazed into the Elizabeth's eyes.

Elizabeth was in her early thirties and was very natural looking. She wore no makeup of any kind and her clothes were very casual, only jeans and a blue halter. Her short hair was auburn in color and eyes were a penetrating blue. They probed deeply into Maria's soul as the girl gazed into them, and she almost fainted with desire. She waited with hot anticipation for the woman's touch, but it never came.

Elizabeth leaned back in her chair and stretched her right arm up, over her head. Maria's eyes were attracted to the dark shadow in the woman's armpit but as they focused on it she saw that it was a thick, lush patch of soft, dark hair. The teenager's mouth hung open. She had never seen a woman with hair under her arms before and she thought it was wickedly erotic. Elizabeth slid her left hand up to the hairy pit and stroked through the downy mat of fur with her fingers.

Maria's mouth was beginning to water and her head moved toward the dark patch as if hypnotized by it. She licked gently at Elizabeth's sweaty armpit for several delicious moments, her oral fervor building rapidly with her swelling lust. Elizabeth's eyes grew misty with passion as Maria nursed on her sweat-flavored pit. She placed her lips next to the teen's ear and said, "Your mine tonight kitten!"

Maria let out a soft moan of agreement and hope and continued to suck.

"Isn't that about the damned hottest thing you've ever seen!" Miranda said.

"Let's play cards!" Gillian said loudly. She was anxious to get Maria alone. Actually all three of them were anxious to get her alone.

Janet gave Maria a swift swat on her rump and sent her to the kitchen for refreshments. All of them watched the teenager waddle out of the room with her panties still around her ankles, her smooth, pale ass flesh jiggling delightfully as she went.

"I can't imagine why you would want to give her up for even one night!" Miranda sighed.

"Well, I'm not really going to give her up." Janet told her. "I'm going to watch! I've been dying to watch her service another woman!"

"Oh you are a perverted little bitch, aren't you?" Gillian grinned.

"No more than any of you are!" she laughed back at the woman.

"Agreed!" said Elizabeth, a secretive smile on her face.

Maria appeared back in the room, her clothes all in place and a tray of filled wine glasses in her hands. She served her mother first then the other three women, but her eyes rarely ever roamed far from Elizabeth's stare. The woman had a confident, self-assured look about her that told Maria that she would be going home with her. Butterflies twittered in her belly at the thought. She wondered if Elizabeth shaved her legs and hoped that she didn't.

"Before we start I need to use the bathroom." Elizabeth said as she rose from the table.

"That's unnecessary." Janet said. "Maria, go get your pissbowl."

Before Elizabeth could stop her Maria was running to the kitchen as quickly as she could go. She wanted to see Elizabeth's cunt really badly and was dying to taste the woman's hot piss.

"I'll save that for later." Elizabeth said with a grin. "When I have her all to myself." Grabbing her purse she headed for the bathroom. Once inside she pulled out a piece of paper and jotted a quick note. She flushed the toilet and folded the note into a small packet. When she returned to the room she found Maria holding a very clear glass bowl and a little pout on her face.

"There's plenty for later, kitten." She whispered as she passed the girl.

"Well, Liz may like the more conventional means of urinating, but I prefer a nice young open mouth to piss in." Gillian said as she rose from her seat and lifted her black leather skirt and beckoned to Maria with her finger.

Maria quickly moved to Gillian's side of the table and set the bowl down on the table. She removed her blouse and placed it on the china cabinet neatly then she grabbed the bowl and fell to her knees in front of Gillian. Maria's eyes lit up when she saw the woman's shave pussy and the silver ring that hung from her large clitoris.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.