Desperate Measures - Cover

Desperate Measures

Copyright© 2001 by JenniferE

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Maria was an unruly, disrespectful teenager with no regard for others, especially her mother Janet. But when the girl goes too far Janet takes matters into her own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   Rough   Fisting   Water Sports   Scatology  

Janet finally awoke in the late afternoon, her body and mind well rested and ready to play with her daughter again. Her bladder felt uncomfortably full and she had a desperate need to pee. Rising from the bed she stretched her nude body for several seconds and then headed for Maria's bedroom.

When she unlocked the door and looked in she saw Maria was in a deep sleep and that the room was filled with the thick stench of urine still. She walked to the bed and gently nudged her daughter. Maria moaned but didn't awaken. Janet nudged her again.

"Wake up sweetheart, time to play toilet!" she said calmly.

"Wha... ?" Maria groaned. Her brain felt fuzzy and her body felt as if it had been stretched and beaten, which it had. Then she remembered the previous evening and jerked herself completely awake.

"Oh, God!" she yelped as she once again felt the tight bonds that held her.

Janet climbed onto the bed and immediately straddled Maria's face. She squatted and looked down at the young girl waiting for her response. Reluctantly, Maria opened her mouth, her belly swirling in anticipation of the filthy drink. When her mouth remained dry for several seconds, Maria opened her eyes and looked up at her mother.

"Beg me for it!" Janet hissed at her. "Beg me for my stinking, hot piss!"

"Oh, no! Please, Moth..." she stopped in mid sentence when she felt the sharp tug on her nipple ring. She cursed herself for ever having her tit pierced and immediately began to plead with Janet!"

"Oh, please, Mother! Please piss in my filthy mouth! Give me your hot pee from your beautiful pussy. I need it, Mother! I need it! Piss in my mouth!"

As she begged for her mother to degrade her, Maria felt an erotic trembling in her pussy. The trembling grew quickly and Maria's tongue stretched invitingly outwards. Janet used both hands to spread her wet cunt lips open and lowered herself close to her daughter's wagging tongue. She paused, allowing the perverse anticipation to grow in herself and Maria.

"Lick my peehole!" Janet said.

Maria thrust her tongue upwards, searching for the sweet little orifice that would deliver her mother's hot pee to her. She couldn't believe how excited she was getting at the thought of having the woman's nasty waste in her mouth again. Finding the small opening of Janet's urethra she probed and poked at it, lapping up small drops as they spilled from her piss tube.

A luscious sensation ran through Janet's lubricating pussy and landed in her belly. With a soft hiss she let go with a small dribble of pee onto her daughter's tongue. Maria sucked the golden liquid into her throat and swallowed it quickly. The teenager attached her open mouth around her mother's hair covered cunt and waited.

Janet let go completely and a gushing torrent of burning, hot piss rushed into young Maria's now willing and gaping maw. The girl swallowed greedily as her mouth filled it with the bitter fluid. She couldn't believe that she was actually enjoying the taste of her mother's urine and she moaned quietly as she drank mouthful after mouthful of the filthy stuff.

When Janet felt she was nearly emptied she stopped the flow of her pee. Rising up on her knees, the woman doused her daughter with a final flood of piss. Maria rolled her face around in the warm stream, insuring that she was completely covered in it. Even the nasty smell of her mother's waste was exciting to her. Her young cunt was throbbing with pleasure and thin streams of girl cum rolled from her flexing pussy into the crack of her ass.

"More? Please? Mother? More?" she pleaded.

When Maria spoke her urine-scented breath rose up to Janet's nostrils, inflaming the woman with a burning lust. She stretched herself out atop of her daughter's body and pressed her lips the teenager's piss drenched mouth.

Maria was startled at first; unsure of what her mother was doing. But when she realized the woman wanted to give her a lover's kiss she willingly parted her lips. Janet's tongue slithered into her daughter's open mouth and began to lick hungrily at the girl's tongue.

The taste of hot piss assaulted Janet's senses as she soul kissed Maria. Their tongues danced together and the nasty taste enflamed the woman's passions further. The two of them writhed in heated lust together for several blissful minutes. As they kissed, Janet rolled to her side to lie beside her daughter. She raised her bottom foot and pushed at Maria's hip. The teenager caught the hint quickly and raised her ass up from the yellow-stained bed. Janet slid her leg under the girl's ass and swung her other leg over her thighs, locking her ankles together and grinding her aroused and drooling cunt against Maria's hipbone.

Breaking the kiss, Janet grabbed a wad of her daughter's hair and pulled the girl's face to her breast.

"Suck my tit!" she grunted at Maria. "I want to cum."

Maria opened her mouth and took her mother's large areola and nipple inside, sucking deeply as her tongue lathered the entire thing with spit. She felt her mother's hair covered cunt grinding painfully into her as the woman used her like a dirty fuck toy.

Janet's nipple grew firm and fat and Maria turned her oral attentions to the thickly swollen nub. She sucked desperately at the hardened tit meat while her tongue flicked madly back and forth across the tip.

Janet's body was afire with a blazing passion that stretched from her head to her toes and she fucked herself wickedly against Maria's small body. She felt a release of fluid from her breast as she began to lactate. Her nipples were so sensitive and responsive that her unused mammary glands began to produce milk almost immediately. The sensations sent her into a blazing orgasm and she bellowed loudly as she came.

"Oh! That's it whore! Suck the milk from Mother's tit! Make me cum!"

Maria sucked ferociously at the milk-spewing nipple, swallowing the sweet warm liquid as it passed into her mouth. There was not a lot of it but enough for the teenager to fully enjoy the perversity of the act. She moaned loudly as her mother came on her hip. Maria finally released Janet's breast only when her head was pulled away.

Janet was breathless as her orgasm faded from her and Maria waited until she had regained her composure before speaking.

"Mother?" she whispered.

"What?" Janet responded.

"I need to cum."

It was barely a whisper when she said it but it was audible.

"And you deserve a good cum after that nice toilet service!" Janet smiled at her.

She pulled herself away from Maria and stood. Reaching behind the mattress she untied the rope and pulled it free, allowing the girl to move her arms downward. Maria groaned as her tight muscles relaxed and the pain and numbness left her arms. Janet retied the loose end of the rope around her daughter's throat then went to the foot of the bed.

"I want to watch you masturbate!" Janet said with a wicked grin. "Show me what a dirty little girl you are!"

Embarrassment flooded through Maria and her face flushed hotly. Her bound hands traveled into the soft flesh of her vulva and she slowly massaged the petal-like folds of her pussy. She really just wanted to jab her fingers rudely into her aching fuck hole and pound away until she couldn't take anymore but she wanted more to give her mother a good show. Looking up at Janet, the teenager spoke in a quiet, clear voice.

"It made me so hot to drink your pee." She said. "Thank you for using me as your toilet."

Janet's hand dropped down to her sex as her daughter spoke. The thrill of watching the teenager make a complete slut of herself sent hot thrills into the older woman's belly.

"I will never piss in a toilet again, young lady." Janet joined in. "Your mouth will be my private piss hole from now on. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mother. Thank you. I'd like that."

The idea of drinking her mother's pee on a daily basis sent hot bursts of pleasure into Maria's sex. Her finger's moved quickly on her aroused clit bringing her closer and closer to sexual satisfaction.

"Not only that, dear." Janet continued. "But this afternoon when I move my bowels you will complete your toilet training!"

"Oh God!" Maria gasped. The perverse thought of her mother shitting in her mouth sent a rush of revulsion and rapture through the girl. She began tapping her distended little clitoris with her fingertips, making wet smacking noises.

"That's right sweetheart. I'm going to make you eat my sweet shit today! I know you'll just love having your mouth filled with my steaming hot turds."

"Oh, Mother!" Maria groaned.

It wasn't a protest, just an exclamation of excitement and terror. As visions of a wet turd sliding from her mother's ass into her mouth flew through her mind, wild torrents of pleasure rushed through her body. She found herself slapping wickedly at her cunt, attempting to generate more stimulation to bring herself over the edge. But no matter how hard she tried Maria was unable to orgasm. Finally she relaxed her young body and only toyed with the hard nub of her clit.

"Mother?" she whispered.

"Yes"

"Would you mind doing what you did to me last night?" the girl asked timidly.

"Finger-fuck your cunt?" Janet asked.

"No." Maria said with a raspy voice.

"What then, sweetheart?"

"You know... would you... would you" the teen was having a difficult time getting the words out. She finally took a deep breath and said it loudly.

"Mother! My whore cunt needs to be beaten!" she blurted.

Janet was taken aback with her daughter's request but her cunt tingled with the knowledge that Maria actually wanted to be cunt- whipped. She turned and stepped quickly from the room, retrieving the thin, hard leather belt and returning to stand at her daughter's feet. Janet wiggled the brutal whip in her hand, sending a shiver up Maria's spine as she watched.

"Put your hands above your head and don't move them!" Janet commanded, her voice stern and harsh. "Once I begin, I will not stop until you have cum. You asked for this and I am going to give it to you good."

"Yes, Mother." Maria whimpered as she raised her arms back behind her head. Her heart was pounding madly in her chest. She knew the horrible pain she was about to suffer but she loved the idea of having her body used so perversely.

"Lift your cunt!" came Janet's command and young Maria raised her hips, jutting her exposed vulva up at her mother.

Janet raised the belt high above her shoulder, swinging it in a circle like a lasso, building up speed and hot anticipations as she twirled it. Maria felt her whole cunt begin to quiver with pleasurable dread as she watched and heard the thin strap hiss through the air. Then, as her tension filled body cried out for stimulation, Janet's arm swung violently downward and the hot leather landed viciously inside of the girl's open, wet love slit. A riveting 'crack' filled the room as the stiff leather met wet cunt flesh.

"Eeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" Maria screamed out in agony, her body stiffening as her hands flew down to her wounded cunt. She felt as if her clit had been singed off with a red-hot branding iron. The unbearable scorching pain shot deep into Maria's sex, where it exploded into fiery pellet of hot, lusty pleasure.

Janet listened to her daughter's screams with burning desire building in her. She raised her weapon again and brought it down onto Maria's left breast, the tip of the belt landing directly onto her erect little nipple and sent a riveting shockwave of agony into the teenager's chest.

Maria's hands flew up to her chest, leaving her burning pussy vulnerable once again and before she knew it her mother landed a second blow to her vulva. The teenager continually screamed out in pain as Janet went from nipple to cunt with her whipping. But deep inside Maria's flowing love nest a volcanic orgasm was threatening to explode at any moment. If the teenager could have spoken at all she would have been screaming, "Beat my cunt! Whip my tits!"

It seemed to Maria as if the beating went on forever as did the building of her climax, but in actuality her mother had only landed ten of the nasty blows, five to her daughter's pussy and five to her tits.

Janet dropped the whip and climbed onto the bed. Crawling between Maria's spread thighs; she guided two fingers to the entrance of her daughter's aroused and battered cunt. The normally soft and petal like labia that graced the heart of Maria's vulva was now thickly inflated and glowed with a bright crimson color. Her tortured little clitoris stood up, bulging obscenely from between the beaten mounds of flesh. The tip of her pleasure nub had turned an angry purple and it was so swollen that it looked as if it were going to burst.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.