Robbing the Bunker - Cover

Robbing the Bunker

Copyright© 2001 by Knave of Hearts

Chapter 19: Peter's World

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: Peter's World - Jack Lostridge is a blue collar kind of guy working to salvage an old government research facility. He's bored with his life, hates his job, and couldn't get laid in a whore house with $100. What he finds inside the old bunker changes his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Science Fiction   BDSM   Torture   Oral Sex   Slow  

The trip to Peter's world was short. No one experienced the discomfort they had in traveling to Fry. We had just started to experience the tingling sensation when the machine abruptly re- materialized in a large open space, like a warehouse. The amount of silver Michael had usually transported was small, so I had hoped that there wouldn't be a reception party.

Luckily the warehouse was empty except for a shiny black car. We loaded up in Michael's Model A Sedan and looked for a clue to tell us where we were. Using a map found in the glove box, we found Michael's house in the French Quarter in only a short while. His keys let us into his house and found his housekeeper/slave, Yvonne.

I had Bert tie her up and put her into her rooms until I could question her. I intended to probe her for Michael's mind controls that I was sure would be there. I hoped that they would give me some clues on how Peter used the MC Device. I was afraid that, with the thirty odd years of practice he had on me, Peter's mind control techniques would quickly overwhelm me.

The girls, meanwhile, found appropriate clothing, money, and other necessities that we would need during our stay in 1920's New Orleans. During the search, Bert found the invitation to Peter's Masked Ball. It was in two nights. That was our chance to meet Peter face to face.

While everyone worked on the logistics of getting around town and to the party, I went to Yvonne's rooms and experimented. I found that Michael had her "programmed" for lesbian and group sex in addition to her housekeeping/cooking/bodyguard duties.

She told me all about Peter's parties with relish. She explained that they were like Roman orgies, each room and niche in the Garden District mansion housing had its own sex show, the diversity of which boggled my mind. I took careful notes on the layout of Peter's house, sure that I would need to know my way around. While she talked, I searched through her mind. Some things I found were readily explainable, others were not. Rather than risk hurting her, I left her tied up and returned to the main house.

After everyone had settled in to Michael's house, I sat in the courtyard mulling over a plan to capture and question Peter. Sue was positive that Peter was behind Lucy's death. She said that she would rather skip the questioning and get right to the execution.

I decided that, given the bulky nature of Peter's MC Device, it was unlikely that he would use mind control during a public party. I told the group that we needed to come up with something that would earn us a "private audience" with Peter so that we could get him alone. My idea was to dress Sue in a leather dominitrix outfit with Bert and Andrea as her submissives. I suggested that the highlight of the act would be Sue doing them both with a strap on. I would act as the chauffeur and Ernie would stay and guard the house.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.