Robbing the Bunker - Cover

Robbing the Bunker

Copyright© 2001 by Knave of Hearts

Chapter 14: Welcome to Fry, Arizona Territory

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Welcome to Fry, Arizona Territory - Jack Lostridge is a blue collar kind of guy working to salvage an old government research facility. He's bored with his life, hates his job, and couldn't get laid in a whore house with $100. What he finds inside the old bunker changes his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Science Fiction   BDSM   Torture   Oral Sex   Slow  

We awoke to find ourselves in a rocky desert. The machine had landed, if that is the right term, against a large rock and tipped sideways. I helped pull the others from the machine and climbed to the mouth of the canyon to see where we were.

From the canyon, I looked down on a small village. We had done it. I could tell that this was Hole-in-the-Wall.

I turned to the group and said, "This is it. That town must be Fry. We've done it!"

We pulled our costumes out of our 20th century gym bags and got ready to join the Wild West. It was then that I remembered what we'd forgotten. Water. We must either go into town for water or go straight back to our own time.

We looked as clueless as we felt. I just hoped no one had the sense to ask us what 5 people were doing out in the desert and why we were on foot. I walked along, frantically trying to come up with a cover story, approaching the small clump of buildings the Brantwell diaries had called Fry. If we had done everything correctly, we were in a parallel world that approximated mid- 1800s Arizona. The only problem I had was that Brantwell had also wrote that time moved here at the same pace as it had done in our home world. This meant that everything Brantwell and his researchers knew about this world was thirty years old.

I told everyone to keep their eyes open and stick together. We had only planned this as a fact finding mission, the real search would begin once we knew a little more about the mechanics of Time Travel. We wandered toward the town, as inconspicuous as five people can be. Entering the town from the south, we had almost reached the middle of town when three drunken cowboys tumbled out of a building and into the street. Two of them shared a bottle while the third pulled his pistol from its holster and started shooting at a tethered dog.

Before I could stop her, Sue rushed across the street and hit the drunken shooter. Suddenly realizing that they weren't alone in the street, the other two cowboys drew their pistols and pointed them at Sue. The cowboy Sue hit got back to his feet and unsteadily advanced on the rest of the group. It was a classic Mexican standoff. There were more of us but they had guns. We all froze in the middle of the street waiting for someone to blink. Or shoot. Or die.

Just when the cowboys were concentrating on us, Sue disabled one of her captors with a quick kick and yelled for us to run. Bert and Ernie turned and ran back the way we came. I saw them dodge into a barn as I took off running. To my left, Andrea ducked into the back of a nearby building. The cowboys watched us scatter with frustration as they had their hands full wrestling with Sue.

I ran across the street into the hotel. Looking around the hotel, I desperately searched for a hiding place. I spotted a door toward the back of the lobby and moved quickly towards it. Trying to look like I belonged there, I opened the door and stepped inside.

Turning and slumping against the door frame, I suddenly realized I wasn't alone in the room. The other person was a tan, green- eyed brunette. She was one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. As she stepped from the inner room, she saw me and froze. Watching her I realized that she must have heard me enter and been expecting someone else. Who ever that was, he was one lucky guy because she was stark naked.

"Wha da hell jew want?" Her heavy Mexican accent made it hard for me to understand her, but it forced me to concentrate on something other than her marvelous tits. She reached back inside to the other room.

I stammered an apology and tried to leave. I turned to open the door but froze at the metallic sound of her cocking a pistol. I turned back toward her slowly, making sure to keep my hands visible and away from my body. She stood in the other doorway unsuccessfully trying to cover herself with one hand, the other being occupied with pointing a large revolver at my chest.

Thinking quickly, I remembered that I was wearing the necklace. My biggest problem was buying enough time to use it. I held my hands out away from his body, signaling my peaceful intentions. At the same time, I slid inside her mind and started activating her basic sexual instincts. I didn't have time for romantic seduction so I resolved to use primal lust instead.

I slowly moved across the room, intensifying the sensations of desire in her mind. My thoughts made her think that she wanted me more than any other man she'd ever known. I hammered the erotic centers of her mind. She would have died right there if I had told her she couldn't have my cock.

I saw her nipples swell and her breath start to come more raggedly, but the huge black muzzle never wavered from my chest. I continued to advance toward her. Confused, she walked backward into the bedroom. I knew that everything in her mind was telling her to do something: scream for help, shoot me, anything. Instead her body was screaming with heat, the need to mate with me like an animal.

She backed into a chair and fell into it. The pistol lay loosely in her hand on the chair arm. I knelt in front her and parted her thighs. The pistol almost touched my forehead but one look at her lust swollen labia told me she wouldn't use it. I leaned forward and licked her pussy like my life depended on it, stopping only when she tugged me from her crotch by my hair and told me to fuck her.

Our coupling was fierce. I had opened a door that had been closed in this woman's mind, one that she had strained against for years. Casting down the walls of Victorian propriety, my newfound lover was a sexual dynamo. The atmosphere of the moment spurred me like a powerful aphrodisiac. I don't know what turned me on more: the power I had over her, her incredible physical beauty, or the fact that I didn't even know her name. We fucked on every piece of furniture in that hotel room, ending up in the middle of the room's big feather bed sweaty from our exertions.

Afterwards, as we lay in each other's arms catching our breath, she introduced herself as Senora Inez Plum, wife of the hotel owner. He had been gone for several weeks on business and she had wanted to surprise him on his return. The heat of the moment had passed. Her shyness started to return and I busied myself at the wash basin as she jumped into a shift.

Once dressed, she seemed more comfortable. Inez gave me some of her husband's old clothes, chatting about town gossip and current events. Listening to her talk, I looked around the room. Picking up the scattered newspaper from the floor I felt a silent thrill when I saw it was dated May 12, 1862. Whatever distraction I had from the discovery evaporated when Inez mentioned the impending arrival of French soldiers to Fry. Since she had already confirmed what I knew from Brantwell's diaries, I tried to remember enough high school history to recall if French soldiers had ever been in the Arizona Territory. That's when I realized that there was something that I had expected that she had never mentioned, the Civil War.


As Jack ran for the hotel, Andrea had dove for cover in a nearby house. She stood in the narrow hallway when she heard someone call to her. When Andrea didn't answer, a blonde head poked out of a nearby door.

"Come on girl, shake a leg." The blonde grabbed Andrea's arm and dragged her into the room.

Talking nonstop, the blonde girl introduced herself as Peaches and explained that she was one of the Sheriff's "regular girls". She had been expecting a new girl on the weekly stage but since Andrea seemed to have shown up early, so much the better. Peaches threw Andrea some "decent" clothes to wear, continuing her narrative about what the Sheriff liked to watch. His tastes boiled down to dirty talking lesbians licking and fingering each other. Peaches instructed Andrea on what they needed to do to make the performance go well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.