Robbing the Bunker - Cover

Robbing the Bunker

Copyright© 2001 by Knave of Hearts

Chapter 4: Experimenting with the Mind Control Device

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Experimenting with the Mind Control Device - Jack Lostridge is a blue collar kind of guy working to salvage an old government research facility. He's bored with his life, hates his job, and couldn't get laid in a whore house with $100. What he finds inside the old bunker changes his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Science Fiction   BDSM   Torture   Oral Sex   Slow  

Monday morning I was ready for work. I went through the usual routine and returned to bunker 7. I made a sweep through the lab area, working my way down the corridor past the conference room and into the supply area. After a few hours of searching to satisfy my taskmasters, I returned to the file room. Using the list I had prepared, I selected several files on the Mind Control Device. Brantwell had been careful to mix real information in with false leads, so it took me a while to assemble the notes and schematics of the Device.

The diaries indicated that this was one of Brantwell's most successful inventions, he'd even made a few prototypes. I figured if I wanted proof that Brantwell was more than a crackpot, this would be the device to try. The latest MC prototype was missing, so I took the next most advanced one. It was a head-mounted gizmo that looked like a wide headband studded with metal pads. A wire cord connected the headband to a metal box the size of a lunch box. I unhooked the two pieces, putting the headband in my helmet and the box in my toolbox. I hid the folder in a bag I'd suspended between my shoulder blades. Lying under my backpack, no one would see it there. I got back to the admin building easily enough, carefully transferring everything I've taken from the bunker into my gym bag. Just like last time, I made it home without any problems.

Sitting in my apartment, I tried to figure out how I was going to test Brantwell's Mind Control Device. I poured myself a drink and took another look at the diaries. The entries about the device were filled with psycho-babble and occult mumbo-jumbo. Brantwell described a person's brain like a house. The parts with the basic functions, like respiration and circulation, were the basement. Areas that control common functions were analogous to the living room or dining room. Personal things like memories were kept in the upstairs rooms.

All I had to do was strap on the device and it projected my thoughts into a subject's mind, just as if I was a visitor in their house. A burglar might be a more fitting description. Brantwell wrote that he had the most success entering other people's minds through the "basement" of their minds, working his way up the stairs and into their higher level thoughts. Once upstairs with the higher order brain functions, he would amplify the ones that suited him while dampening the others. Avatars symbolized a person's inhibitions, urges, and desires. They were representations of basic human emotions and could be manipulated to produce a desired effect. It all sounded very sinister.

I strapped the headband on and connected it to the metal box. The lab notes said that the box was the transmitter/receiver, the part that sent my brain waves and received the subject's so I could monitor them. The notes also said that the device worked best when it was pointed at the subject with no obstructions.

Great, I thought, all I have to do is invite someone in off the street and get them to stand still long enough for me to read their mind. I took a long pull from my glass.

I needed to see how the Device works before declaring this a success. Looking out the window I saw Annette, one of the girls that lived above the garage, talking with a guy in her apartment. I figured that was as good a test as any so I aimed the box at her through the window and ducked out of sight. Concentrating, I could hear what she was telling the guy. I narrowed my eyes and concentrated some more, actually seeing the door to her mind.

Entering her mind, I imagined the staircase Brantwell wrote about. I worked my way to the "living room" and could see what she saw. I toured her mind, finding her thoughts and habits, likes and dislikes. Drifting upstairs, I found her memories, urges, and inhibitions. It was kind of scary, being able to look into a person's mind this way.

I'd only seen Annette a handful of times, mostly to say hello to in the parking lot, but after just a few seconds, I could tell you about the boy she lost her virginity to and the way she that liked her pizza. Just like the upstairs of a house, Annette's mind had a hallway of doors. Doors were supposed to be inhibitions, suppressed urges, and hidden desires. I opened one and peered in. A small girl lay curled in bed, clutching a stuffed lion under one arm, sound asleep. Another door hid a dark empty room. The next one I came to was cracked open. An image of Annette, bare naked with a blazing look of lust in her eyes, lay on a bed inside the room. I pushed this door open and let her sex goddess avatar loose. The translucent image of Annette walked down the hall toward the stairs.

Normally she was sexy and playful in a coquettish sort of way, now Annette was horny. She looked at the guy wondering how to get him to make a move on her. His name was Jerry and she's hoped he was as good in bed as her friend Kaitlyn had told her. Unfortunately, Jerry just kept talking about his new motorcycle.

It was as if I was sitting in her living room watching TV. Her mind was some kind of movie, playing itself out in front of me. All that was missing was a soundtrack. I watched her impatience with her date grow, she wanted sex but still wasn't to the point of throwing herself on him. After a few more moments, I watched her give up on Jerry and make her move.

Taking a drink from her wineglass, Annette coyly spread her legs to give Jerry a good view of her panties. She could tell she'd been successful in capturing his attention when he stumbled over a sentence. Her avatar seemed to grow; its light burning brighter. On the couch, she scooted closer to him, hooking her leg over his.

"Go ahead Jerry. Take a good look," she purred into his ear.

Jerry slid his hand up her thigh. His fingers brushed against the skin at the top of her stockings. She leaned over and kissed him deeply. He put his glass on the table behind the sofa and pushed her dress straps from her shoulders. Her bare nipples were erect and throbbing. He leaned forward to suck them. Holding his head to her breast, Annette placed her other hand in his lap. From the size of the bulge Kaitlyn hadn't been exaggerating about the size of his tool. Sliding off his lap, Annette unzipped his pants and freed his throbbing cock. She licked the sensitive underside of his cock, running her tongue around the bottom of its ridged head.

It was the best skin flick I'd ever seen. I'd never seen a movie made from the girl's point of view and now I was watching one from the front row. It was as if a projection of myself was sitting in her living room watching and feeling the action. Not only could I see Annette giving Jerry a blowjob, I could see how it affected her. She was getting really hot, digging the feel of her tongue sliding around his big rod. When she ran her mouth down its length, I could tell it was the feel of the soft sensitive skin over the throbbing muscle that made her wet with anticipation. I was being bombarded by unusual sensations: the smell of a Jerry's crotch, the wet feeling of Annette's pussy, and her building anticipation of feeling him inside her.

Annette's experience told her that he was close to coming. I could tell that having him come in her mouth wasn't a problem but she didn't want him to come too soon and leave her without what she really wanted, his cock splitting her pussy. Jerry pushed her back on to the sofa, stripping off her panties and diving on her wet snatch. Whatever his assets in the dick department, Annette didn't think too much of his pussy liking talent. She left him down there long enough to let him get a good taste of her before pulling him up onto the sofa.

"Now fuck me." I could tell she was done with the preliminaries.

I watched as he put his thick, stiff cock against her hole. She tilted her hips to give him a better angle, gasping with delight as his bulbous head entered her. Slowly, he worked himself into her buttery soft love-tunnel by taking short, light strokes. After a few moments, Jerry had buried his prick inside her. He stopped for a moment to enjoy the feeling. Annette's hips moved, urging him to generate the friction she so desired.

"So deep... More... Faster." Her hands grasped his hips, tugging at him to pick up the pace of his thrusts.

He plunged his cock into her, driving it all the way in before reversing his course. At the apex of each stroke, he felt his shaven balls slap against her tight ass. Annette's small firm tits shook with each thrust as he fucked her slow and hard. He could feel his balls swell with his on-rushing orgasm. Annette wanted more, she rolled over on to her hands and knees, her ass sticking into the air.

"Now fuck me hard. I want your come inside of me." He didn't say a word as he positioned himself behind her.

From my vantage point, I could tell that Annette wanted to come and to get there she wanted his cock hard and fast. Jerry had been teasing her and, even though she'd enjoyed the feeling of his cock slowly gliding in and out of her tight, wet pussy, she was ready to feel him slam his meat into her.

Jerry's cock slid into her in a single stroke. Annette placed one hand on her mound, massaging her clit as Jerry started a strong, steady pace. I could tell that this was what Annette had been wanting all evening. His hands pulled her hips back to meet his thrusts. The impact of their bodies made a wet slapping sound. Her pussy fluttered as her orgasm built, clamping and releasing his cock from its silky vise. She could feel him start to tense up and waited for the warm rush of his come. Instead, he pulled out of her hot, twat and rolled her over. Her hand moved in a blur over her clit. As she opened her mouth to complain, the first shots of jism erupted from his cock. The sight of him jerking off over her sent Annette over the edge. Her thighs clamped down on her hand as the waves of pleasure overtook her.

Sitting in her mind, I felt as if I'd been pulled under a warm, tropical wave.

A few minutes later, they were sitting on the sofa talking. I switched off the device and went into the bathroom to cleanup. Caught up in Annette's feelings, I'd come all over myself without even realizing it. The device definitely worked. Now all I had to do was figure out how to use it first hand rather than as a voyeur.

Now that I knew the device worked, I needed to test drive it. I worked the next few days in a preoccupied daze trying to come up with a plan for using the MC Device. I mounted the device's headband inside an old baseball cap, sewing the band so that the metal pads made firm contact with my scalp and went looking for the target of opportunity that would offer me the chance to test the device.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.