Wager

by In2thisshit

Copyright© 2001 by In2thisshit

Erotica Sex Story: Bobby meets Jill. They fall in love. They move to California and work for Roger. Jill makes a stupid bet with Roger and now she is his slut. She likes it and Bobby finds his career and his sex life is OK. Come along for the ride!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   .

The Game Begins

How could this fucking happen? We have only been married eighteen goddamn months. I first met Jill at a church social in her hometown. Jill was a beautiful young lady with a religious upbringing. Her parents required her to attend church every Sunday. We dated for about a year. A year I refer to as the 'Blue-Balls' year. We were married in the spring of '98 and all was right in the world. Money was our only problem. I was barely making enough money to cover the necessities and the rent on a crappy little apartment downtown. I was working as an accountant with a local firm but I came to realize the firm and I were going nowhere slowly. I began to look around and a recruiter turned me onto an opportunity with the construction firm, so I scheduled the interview. The construction firm had offices throughout the US but this position was out on the West Coast. I talked it over with Jill and she was excited about trying a new adventure. The owner, Roger Booth, was a larger than life personality. Roger is an imposing figure at over six-foot tall and ruggedly handsome. Truth told it is his dynamic personality that sets him apart. Jill and I were both swept up in his charisma. The money was great and the job sounded perfect. Jill and I enjoyed Roger's company during the interview cycle so it was an easy decision. Anyway, upon accepting a position with Roger's company, Jill and I moved out to LA from Reston, Virginia.

Even after repeated warnings from Roger, Jill and I were unprepared for the West Coast pace of life. We found LA a huge megatropolis that was rich in culture, nightlife and every form of activity one heart could desire. We were amazed at the shear number of people, everywhere. Everyone was on the go and seemed driven to get there without regard of their neighbor. Laid-back my ass, this place was fast paced and money driven. Roger promised to ease us into 'it.' He did not specify what 'it' was. Roger took us under his wing since we were the 'new kids on the block'. He was the center of our social universe. It all started at Roger's house on a Saturday as we watched a basketball game between Virginia State, our alma mater, and UCLA, Roger's alma mater. That was three months ago.

Upon our arrival, the game was already in the second period and Virginia State was in the lead by 15 points. Jill teased Roger through the third quarter. Roger looked across the room at Jill and said the now infamous words.

"Put your money where your mouth is."

Roger, loves to gamble. He is constantly on the telephone with one bookie or another while we slave for him at the office. I thought he was crazy wagering the kind of money he does but he always seemed to win though, or at least minimize his loses.

My darling wife retorted with, "I'll bet that State wins this going away."

"You are on," was Roger's reply.

I leaned over to Jill and asked, "What is the wager? Remember honey, Roger is a high roller with lots of bucks to back it up."

Jill brushed it off by saying, "I'll cover any bet he decides on. Look at the score. How can I lose?"

With those famous last words the fourth quarter started. State's lead had dwindled to 10 points. State fought gallantly and I had to admit that it was an exciting finish. Unfortunately for my wife, UCLA won by three.

"Well my dear," Roger said with a smile. "Seems I heard you would cover any bet I decided on. I heard you correctly didn't I?

"Yes you did," my wife answered smugly. "Call your wager."

"Well let's see. Today, I bet a grand on UCLA by two and a half and another grand on the over. Seems fair that you double my money."

"What?" My wife sat down dumbfounded. "Roger, we don't have that kind of money right now. I thought you were thinking ten to twenty dollars."

Like an idiot, I piped in saying; "I told you he was a high roller."

"What are we going to do sweetheart," Jill asked with a twinge of concern.

Roger said, "Look lets take a dip in the pool and I'll think this over. OK?"

"Sounds OK by me. Jill?"

"Sure. Roger, where can I put on my bathing suit? Bobby, I'll meet you out back."

"Bobby, you can change in the bathroom. Hey, 'Big Guy," why don't you wipe us up some Margaritas," Roger told me. "The fixin's are at the pool-side bar."

I stepped into the bathroom and put my suit on while Roger showed Jill to the master bedroom to change. I was out at the pool for about thirty minute before Jill and Roger emerged from the house. Jill had chosen one of her sexiest swimsuits. It was a white one piece cut high on her thighs and cut low to show cleavage. The material was shear and her nipples were hard and visible. Her large breasts swung freely as she approached. I stole a glance at her pussy and noticed that her thick cunt lips were visible through the material as well. In fact, I noticed a goodly amount of moisture had wetted the material. Jill's pussy can become very wet when she is aroused. Roger was wearing Speedo's and the outline of his very large cock was evident, a cock that was just now receding back to its normal size. A large wet spot surrounded the tip of his cock. My mind could not grasp what was my eyes saw. What happened inside the house while I was here in the backyard? I looked at Jill and noticed she was having a difficult time looking at me.

"Have you two decided on your wager?" I inquired.

"Yes, I believe we have," was Roger's response. "Jill are we in agreement or are you going to 'welsh' on the bet?"

"No," Jill stammered. "No, I'll honor the bet." Having said all she was going to say, Jill dove into the cool water of the pool.

Roger laughed and said; "There it's settled." Then he dove into the pool. I sat the drinks down on the table and joined the swimmers. The three of us swam, drank and frolicked in the water. We had a blast. Whatever Jill was embarrassed about appeared to be forgotten.

As we drove home from Roger's at about nine that night, I inquired about the wager. Our lives changed at that moment.

"Well, are you going to tell me about your wager?"

"No," was her response.

"Bull shit, Jill. I have a right to know. What is this silly ass wager?"

"Bobby, I think I fucked up."

I was shocked to hear her use such language. Jill never cursed in my presence before. By the look on her face, I knew something was wrong. I pulled over and parked the car.

"OK, out with it," I demanded in a stern voice.

"Please Bobby, don't be mad. When Roger showed me into his bedroom, he immediately started to strip. I was stunned and asked him to stop. He laughed and dropped his pants. Bobby, except for you I have never seen a man naked before. His thing was so big and the skin covered the head completely. Then like some evil snake it began to grow. As it became hard, the skin receded until the head of his thing was visible. I staring at it frozen in place. Roger asked if I had ever seen a 'cock' as big as his. I just shook my head no. Bobby, he was standing so close to me, as the damn thing grew it closed the distance between us. I stood there mesmerized. He reached out taking hold of my wrist and placed his thing into my hand. My fingers curled around it. His thing was so big that my fingers could barely encircle it. My hand seemed to have a life of its own as I began stoking it. It was so hard and hot. I could feel his pulse throbbing along its entire length as my hand moved slowly back and forth. I was still staring at it when a clear drop of liquid seeped from the hole. Roger wiped the drop off with his finger and smeared it on my lips. Bobby, I do not understand what came over me but as he wiped that drop on my lips I lost control. My tongue slithered out craving the salty fluid. I licked my lips and then his finger. Bobby, I know I was being bad but I could not stop myself. Roger put his hands on my shoulders and I knelt in front of him. His manhood was only inches from my lips. I leaned forward and kissed it. Then I licked the entire head. It was so hot in my mouth. My saliva began dripping from my chin as I took hold of it with both hands. I sucked on it until Roger moaned and his whole body shuddered. He came in my mouth with such force that I gagged. His juices flooded my mouth and throat until I thought I was drowning in the salty mess. As I gagged his juices squirted from my nose and mouth. I pulled that monster from my throat and it pulsed again, coating my face with the white sticky fluid. It was as if I was a crazy woman Bobby. I began to rub his hardness all over my face as it pulsed more liquid onto my skin. I could not get enough of his hot fluid in my mouth or on my face. I used my fingers and his thing to capture every drop. I licked him clean. Then I looked up into his face and I knew I could deny him nothing."

I sat in stunned silence as Jill described the events. I realized that my breath had become labored and my cock was as hard as steel. The story was repulsing, yet I could not recall ever being as turned on as at that moment.

"Is that all that happened," I asked.

"No, do you want to hear more?"

"Yes."

"Bobby, he helped me off the floor and took my clothes off. I stood before him in my high heels only. He told me to turn around slowly. It was as if I was in a trance as I obeyed his every command without question. He told me to bend over and put me hands on the bed. I was ordered to open my legs for him. He told me to spread my 'pussy lips' open so that he could see deep into me. I was embarrassed but I have never been that turned on. He moved behind me and rubbed his thing along my slit. My juices were running down my thighs. I remember thinking to myself how strange it was that he was still hard. Bobby, you always need some time or stimulation to get it back up. He pushed the head of it into me. My vaginal walls stretched to receive him. He continued to push himself into me. He grabbed my hips and thrust himself deep inside of me. Bobby, he fucked me and I liked it. His thing was deeper inside of me than you ever have been. I never knew sex could feel so good. Every stroke he smashed into my cervix. The pain and the pleasure from the pounding were all mixed together. It was wonderful and terrible. Then I felt an electrical charge course thru my body and I climaxed. Bobby, you have made me climax before but never like this. I exploded. My body convulsed and I pounded the bed. My hair swung side to side until I thought that I my head would separate from my neck. I saw colors and stars. I know I was on the verge of passing out yet Roger just kept pounding his hardness into me. Finally, I could feel him swelling inside my vagina. For the first time in my life I felt the hot fluid jetted for the tip of a penis and fill my hole. I climaxed again. I could feel his penis swell and pulse squirt after squirt into me. When he was done, his thing softened and slid from my body. His juices bubbled and belched from my vagina. He stood back and admired his handy work. As I tried to stand up and cover myself, he ordered me to stay as I was. That is when he began snapping pictures of me. Then he told me the terms of our wager."

When Jill paused, I demanded to know what the wager was.

"Tell me, Jill. What is the fucking wager?"

"I am his sex slave for one month."

I could not say anything. Jill broke the silence, "Are you ok with all this, Bobby?"

"I cannot honestly tell you yes or no. Look at what your story did to me."

I pulled my cock out of my pants. Jill made a yummy sound and bent over and took me into her mouth. My beautiful blond wife bobbed up and down on my cock until I exploded in her mouth. She sucked my balls dry and licked the residue from my cock and balls. I felt as if my life's blood had been sucked out threw my cock.

"Wow, baby. That was the best blow job you have ever given me."

"Bobby, stop talking so dirty. You know I don't like to hear that kind of talk from you."

"Wait a minute, Jill. You just told me a story about sucking and fucking my boss and your upset with the way I talk?"

"Bobby, even with what has happened and what is going to happen, I do not want it to change our relationship."

"OK beautiful. I understand." I petted and stroked her hair. "Jill, what happens if you say no to Roger?"

"This is where it gets nasty, Bobby. I asked Roger that same question and his response was 'LA is a tough town. I hope you and Bobby enjoy your life here'. He threatened us yet he didn't threaten us. It was a weird moment. Anyway, I decided to go along with him on the sex thing. What is the worst thing that could happen? I spend some time in bed with your boss and you become a valued employee."

As we drove home, I pondered aloud, "I don't think that that is the worst Roger can think up."


When we arrived home, we went straight to bed. Jill did something she never does, she stripped in front of me and crawled into the bed pushing the cover down and spreading her legs in invitation. She even rubbed her finger threw her moist slit.

"You want some of this, Bobby? I can be your slut, too."

"Yes I do!"

I crawled between her legs and started to lick her wet pussy.

"Oh, baby, yes eat me. Oh that feels so good. Lick deep inside of me. Ooooo, that is sooo good. Mmmmm!"

I continued to eat her pussy as she thrashed about the bed. I knew I was eating her 'used' pussy and it spurred my passion on. I felt nasty and wicked. I knew she was very close to cumming when her belly began to contort as her muscles rippled. The next words Jill spoke both shocked me and turned me on.

"Eat my cunt baby. Suck all of Roger's cum out of my dirty slut hole."

Then she came screaming. No words only a scream.

When her orgasm subsided and she became calm, I looked into her eyes and she smiled.

"Was I a good little slut for you honey?"

"That was spectacular sweetheart. I have never heard you talk dirty before and it excited me. I have never seen you cum like that before. Did you enjoy it?"

"Mmmm, yes baby I did. Now make love to me."

Jill and I engaged in a marathon of sexual pleasure. We continued our lovemaking into the wee hours of the morning before we feel apart and slept. That was the last time we 'made love'.


The First Date

Around noon the next day, I answered the telephone. It was Roger calling.

"Bobby, I take it that Jill and you discussed the wager. I promise you that you will get back a sexier and more open lover. Jill will blossom into a true woman. You can be sure that I will take excellent care of her. Now let me talk to my newest sex slave."

"Aaa, Roger. Look, I do not think that I am very comfortable with this wager. Is there some other way of satisfying the debt?"

"Not really Bobby my boy. You see after our little tryst yesterday afternoon, I want more. Now Jill has agreed and I demand my satisfaction. LA can be a cold and heartless town for the dispossessed, Bobby-boy."

There was the threat again. I quickly considered my job and the money. The position my employment with Roger has afforded Jill and I. I knew I was in a hopeless position when I recalled Jill's own words, 'I looked up into his face and I knew I could deny him nothing'. I was sunk!

"Jill," I called to her. As I handed her the telephone, I informed her, "It's Roger."

"Hi sweetie," Jill said into the telephone. Then she listened and hung up. She looked at me and said, "Let's have something to eat. Then I have to fix myself up because Roger is taking me out to a party tonight."

We eat our lunch in silence. Then Jill went upstairs to get ready. I heard Jill rummaged through her closet to find the right outfit. I wondered what does a sex slave in training wear on her first 'date.' I heard the water in the shower turn on and the sound of Jill's singing voice drifted down to my ears. Jill came down stairs dressed in her 'hooker' outfit, a black Lycra short dress that showed every curve. She had only worn it once for me at the house. She said she was too embarrassed to wear it in public. One of her girlfriends had given it to her as a gag at our going away party. I remember what her friend said when Jill unwrapped the present, 'If you are going to sin central, you might need this'. We all laughed. Jill and I sat across from each other sipping a cocktail. I noticed that as she crossed her legs her bare pussy was visible. My dick got hard thinking about my wife being used as a 'party favor' tonight. At six o'clock that evening, a taxi pulled up into our driveway. Jill kissed me goodbye but neither of us said a word.

Jill walked in at three that morning, smelling of booze and sex. I was in the living room on the sofa. She walked over to me and stood with her legs wide apart. A rivulet of cum ran down her thigh. She grabbed the hem of her dress and slowly pulled her dress to her waist. Her pubic hair was matted with cum. The lips of her pussy were thick and swollen. The smell of semen permeated the air.

"I need a 'hello' kiss, Bobby."

I leaned into her pussy and inhaled deeply. My tongue licked the matted sperm from her pubic hair. Jill pulled away and stepped stride my head. As she squatted down, her pussy bubbled and farted cum onto my face. My tongue lashed out at her juice pussy. I could feel cum flowing into my mouth and down my throat.

"Mmmm, that is baby. Soothe and pleasure my slutty cunt. Suck all of their cum from my hole while I tell you what happened to me tonight. Oooohhh, Bobby that feels so good."

Jill ground her wet pussy onto my face. She was using my tongue to clean the cum from her pussy. I knew this would become our routine when she returned from her 'dates' with Roger. I hoped that this perversion would stay our secret. Then the phrase 'Suck all of their cum from my cunt' took form in my lust driven brain. 'Their cum' echoed in my mind. Jill had fucked someone other than Roger.

"Do you want me to tell you what Roger made me do, Bobby?"

"Oh, baby, tell me every detail," was my muffled replied as I sucked her sloppy cunt. I returned to my perversity and listened to Jill sordid tale of debauchery.

"The taxi dropped me off at the Notingham Towers and I was ushered to the penthouse. Roger met me at the door and guided me into the living room. He introduced me to the four gentlemen as 'the fuck of the century!' Then he reached down, grabbed the hem of my dress, and slowly lifted it over my head. I stood there wearing only my high heels and thigh high stockings. Without an invitation, I walked to the closest man and kissed his lips gently while grabbing a handful of his hardening cock. He fingered my wet pussy while sucking and licking my nipples. Then I moved on to the next man repeating this ritual. My pussy was dripping juice down my thighs by the time I returned to Roger's side. He asked if I was ready for the fucking of my life. I licked his lips and smiled."

"Jill, you little slut!"

"Oh Bobby you have no idea how much of a slut I am. What happened next was something that I've only fantasized about when I masturbated."

I was shocked by those words. I did not even know my wife masturbated. This piece of information acted as an accelerant that fanned the flames of my desire. My tongue dug deeper into her cum filled cavity.

"The party began with all the men stripping. I have never seen so many big cocks. Not even in those dirty films that you hide in your dresser. They all were bigger than your seven inches, Bobby. Big fat juicy pussy stretching cocks. Does it excite you that I call them cocks, Bobby?"

"Oh, baby, I have never been so fucking hot. I love to hear you talk like a slut."

"Bobby, look at my asshole."

Jill raised her ass from my face and noticed for the first time that white fluid was leaking from her swollen anal passage. My tongue gently licked the secretions oozing from her asshole.

"Mmmm baby you are as much of a slut as your wife. You like this don't you? You like sucking the cum from my used fuck holes."

"Oh Jill, I am embarrassed to admit it, but I do so like sucking you after you have been with another man."

"Why you dirty little cum sucking husband," she said as she grabbed me by the ears and forced my tongue deep into her asshole. "I like you to lick me after I have been fucked. And tonight I was gang-fucked by big fat cocks. They shot their juicy loads deep inside my fuck holes just for you, Bobby. Clean your slut real good and I will reward you. I'll let you fuck me in the ass, just like my 'dates' did tonight. Mmmmm, that's it baby, now suck my clit. Oh yes suck it. Oooohhh Bobbbbbyyyyy."

My tonguing did the trick. Jill exploded in a fantastic orgasm. Her and her 'dates' combined juices flooded my face. I would have happily drowned in the mixture of semen flowing from my wife's cunt.

I continued with a lazy licking of my wife's ass and pubic area as she calmed down from her orgasm. Jill lifted herself from my face and walked toward our bedroom. She stopped at the hall doorway, looking over her shoulder she said, "What are you waiting for. My ass needs another good fucking tonight."

I sprung from the couch and met her at the doorway. My right hand cupped her beautiful ass checks and my index finger found her hole. I eased my finger past her sphincter and entered her anal cavity. Her ass tunnel was still greasy from the fucking she enjoyed earlier that evening. My ministrations caused her to wiggle her ass forcing my finger deeper into her bowels. As we walked to the bedroom, my finger still buried deep inside her, she looked at me and asked, "Are you ok with this, Bobby? I don't think I can ever stop. I like being gang-banged. Tonight for the first time, I truly enjoyed sex. Not lovemaking but raw animal sex. I had my ass, pussy and mouth filled with hot juicy cocks and I loved it. I would do anything that Roger wants me to do. Anything!"

"Does Roger know that you would do anything he asked of you?"

"Oh, yes Bobby. I told him I would do anything at anytime for him."

"What did he say?"

"He patted me on my wet cunt and said he knew it from the very beginning."

Jill crawled onto our bed on all fours and spread herself open for me. I eased my cock into her asshole. She cooed as my cock reached its seven inches into her bowels. Her anal cavity was slippery from the cum that had been deposited and it was warm from her excited body. I gave Jill, and myself, a long luxurious ass fucking. Only when my balls began to bubble over did I fuck into her with wild abandon. As I added my sperm to the others, I bellowed my satisfaction. After my release was finished, I collapsed on my back and tried to gain my composure. Jill lay beside me smiling.

"You realize everything has changed. I can never be that shy girl anymore."

"Do you want to tell me more now or tomorrow?"

"Now. Tomorrow I will have new stories for you. Roger is taking me out to a friends ranch tomorrow afternoon."

So, for the next hour, Jill told her tale. I heard about her sloppy blowjobs and the cum she drank. She described the non-stop cunt fucking. Each man taking his turn filling her cunt with cock followed by his sperm. She went into great detail about the Puerto Rican guy with the eleven-inch cock. How his friend squirted lubricant in her hole and then cheered him on as he sank his monster cock into her cunt balls deep. Jill related how they drew cards for the right to deflower her ass. She told me she was not nervous at all. In fact, as the winner shoved his dick into her, she fingered herself to an orgasm, which damn never pinched his dick off. We both laughed hard at this. She said the most exciting thing that happened tonight was taking on three guys at the same time. The Puerto Rican had her squat on his cock, and then Roger pushed her forward so that he could stick his dick into her ass. The others took turns fucking her face as she rocked on the two cocks inside her. Someone came in her mouth just as Roger let loose in her ass. This rocketed her over the top. As she started cumming, her whole body quivered. Her cunt contracted repeatedly as she juiced the cock inside her, causing the cock to release its seed deep in her vagina.

"Fuck me one more time tonight, Bobby. I want your cum inside of me while I sleep and dream of tomorrow."

I turned her over onto her back and entered her. It was a long, slow, wet fuck that was satisfying to both of us. Then we slept.


The Morning After

The telephone rang and through the fuzziness of my deep sleep, I retrieved the handset if only to shut it up.

"Hello?"

"Bobby old boy. It's Roger. How are you doing this bright and beautiful day?"

"Sleepy. Jill and I stayed up late last night after you and your friends sent her home."

"Wow, Bobby. You have yourself one fine fuck there. Just thinking about last night gets my dick hard. Tell my little love slave that I will be there to pick her up in about thirty minutes. Ok?"

"Ok, Roger, I'll wake her up and make sure she's ready."

I hung the telephone up and rolled over to wake Jill but she was not in the bed. I smelled the aroma of coffee wafting up the stairs. I rolled out of bed and slipped on my workout shorts. I stumbled into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash up a little. As I was headed downstairs, Jill was on her way up. She was already showered and dressed in a light summer dress, she looked radiant.

"Well hello sleepy head," she said. "Coffee and cereal are awaiting you in the kitchen. I was dumping the trash so who was on the telephone?"

"Your big dick," I grumbled.

"Oh honey, you're angry with me," Jill said with a hurt tone. She held my hand and reassured me, "Baby, I know this is tough on you and I am sorry. It's just that I thought after last night everything was ok."

"It is, I guess. I'll be ok. It's just in the light of day things seem different. Besides, having Rog-ol-boy popping off about his slut the very first thing in the morning isn't easy to swallow."

"Go get some coffee in you while I finish getting ready. You'll feel better."

It was true. I was feeling better after some coffee. I wasn't very interested in the breakfast part though. I glanced at the clock and noticed it was nine thirty in the morning. My wife was up and raring to go at nine in the morning after being out all night. As I sat there pondering my lot in life, Jill came bounding down the stairs.

"How do I look? Do you think the 'ranch-hands' will like me," she asked as she twirled around. Reacting to her actions, Jill's short summer dress rose up her thighs revealing her naked ass.

"No panties again my dear?"

"Roger's orders. I cannot wear any underwear in his presence. As his sex slave, I must be ready for his every pleasure. Look," Jill said as she turned around and bared her ass for my review, "I lubricated my butthole just in case."

I reached out and wiggled a finger into her rectum.

"My aren't we the eager little beaver."

Jill giggled and danced away from me. My finger made a popping noise as it dislodged from her ass.

"Yes, I am eager. I like being this person Bobby. It makes me feel pretty and desirable. Besides, I get to enjoy big fat juice cocks."

She laughed a hearty laugh. I have always loved her laugh but this time I became melancholy.

"Jill, I am not going to lose you over this sex slave thing, am I?"

She looked into me eyes and saw the tears that I was holding back. She sat on my lap and held my head to her breast.

In her most soothing and loving voice, Jill reassured me. "No baby. You will never lose me. I will be right here by your side. This is only temporary. It's just a fad or passing phase in our lives. I am living my fantasy life. You are my real life and my only true love."

A knock on the door shook us from our tender moment. Jill went to answer it while I composed myself. She returned with Roger, whose arm was around her shoulder and his hand toyed with her breast.

"Well, good morning Bobby. It is so nice of you to loan your pussy to me for the day." He sniffed her hair, "Mmmm she smell so good."

Turning to Jill he said, 'Look sweetie, it is a long ride to the ranch and my dick is getting hard looking at you. How about a blowjob before we head out?"

Jill smiled and took his hand and led him to the downstairs guestroom. As they exited the kitchen, Roger called over his shoulder to me.

"You want to watch your old lady sucking my dick Bobby?"

As if in a trance, I followed the two into the guestroom. Roger kicked off his boots and Jill helped him remove his pants. I though it strange that she paused to fold them neatly. He sat in the big stuffed chair with his big balls dangling over the edge. Jill knelt in front of him and engulfed his fat cock. His cock swelled to full size immediately. Jill's head bobbed up and down the length of his dick. She slobbered and moaned as she pleasured Roger. I was feeling very jealous but I have to admit that the viewing of my wife sucking his big cock was turning me on. My cock became as hard as a rock. I pushed my shorts down to the floor. I began to stroke my cock in unison with the movement of Jill's head.

"Oh yyyeeess, baby. Suck daddy's big cock," Roger moaned.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.