It Must Be the Water - Cover

It Must Be the Water

by Mac Reynard

Copyright© 2001 by Mac Reynard

Erotica Sex Story: How an older woman buys a water softner from her younger next door neighbor and changes her life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Size   Transformation   .

It all started when I bought a water softener from our next door neighbor Eric. He is 16 years old and was raising money to go on a trip. Dr. Coles a science professor at the local university that I teach at was helping the kid giving him some water softeners that he had invented a few years ago for the government, but just as he was making progress, the government canceled the project at the last minute. I should have known that Eric wasn't quite telling me the truth. Afterall, he is always looking over my privacy fence and into my backyard while my daughter Alice and I lay out or swim. My name is Sarah and I am a single mother with a daughter that is about to graduate from high school in 2 weeks and leave for college shortly there after. I consider myself to be quite attractive, and my daughter is absolutely beautful. I take great pride in my religious workouts and constant running to keep my 44 year old body as nice as possible. I weigh about 124 lbs. and stand about 5'8" tall with a 34c chest that most of my male students can't seem to keep their eyes off of.

My daughter on the other hand stands about 5'5" tall and weighs about 116 lbs. with a nice 36d chest that all the boys stare at. She is a varsity cheerleader and was home coming queen her senior year. She usually wears skimpy things, but is also very smart. She plans on attending the university that I teach History at. Alice will be living on campus leaving me alone in the house for the first time in 18 years. A part of me is happy to be alone, but a part of me is really going to miss my daughter. I will still see her on campus from time to time.

About two weeks after Alice moved into her dorm room, Eric called me and told me that my water softener was finished and he could install it anytime I was ready. I told him I was about to go jogging, but I would be home in about an hour and he could stop by then. As soon as I came back from jogging, Eric was ringing my doorbell. Since he only lives next door I figured that he saw me return from my jogging trip. I answered the door wearing my long legged jogging tights. and a sports bra.

I invited Eric in and offered him something to drink. He told me that it would take about 30 minutes for him to hook up the water softener and then he would be gone.

I went into the living room and sure enough in 30 minutes he was finished. He showed me the different settings and told me how it worked. He told me that I would use less soap and that the water would taste so good that I would wonder how I lived without it. I thanked him and he left. I decieded that I would try out this new water softener by taking a nice hot bath. I grabbed a glass of ice and filled it with water to take with me upstairs for my bath. I glupped it down and filled my glass again. The water was very good. The bath was very nice and relaxing, causing my body to tingle. The next morning, I poured myself a thermos of my delicous water to take with me to teach.

One morning when I was leaving my house going to teach, I noticed that Eric was by the side of my house near my water softener. I asked him what he was doing and he told me that he wanted to make sure that none of the pipes were leaking. I didn't believe him, but I couldn't imagine him messing with my water softener. A few days after I saw Eric messing with my water softener, I started to feel my body changing. My nipples were becoming more sensitive and my pussy was constantly wet. Everyday, I could feel myself becoming more and more sexually frustrated. It felt like my boobs and pussy were growing. I couldn't explain what was happening to me, but I noticed I was looking at the crotches of the men in my classes. I would flirt with them if they came to my office to ask about any assignments.

It was two weeks before Thanksgiving break and I had spent most of the night staying up late grading exams. I had drank about 6 glasses of water and fell asleep on the couch. I awoke from a dream of Eric my 16 year old neighbor and I having sex. When I looked down, I could not believe my eyes. My breasts had grown alot. I was stunned. Before I thought that it might be my imagination, but now, I knew they were a lot larger. As I got up, I felt them and realized how sensitive they were. My nipples had grown and were very hard. I touched one and shuttered with pleasure from how good it felt. I figured that I must still be in a dream state and decieded that I would take a shower. As I washed myself, I noticed that the hair around my pussy was falling out. I was completely bald. I also noticed that my pussy has swelled up. My pussy lips were very large and extremely sensitive. All of a sudden, I was extremely horny and began rubbing myself off to a massive orgasim.

I could not figure out what was going on with my body. I decieded that I would go for a jog to try and put my mind at ease. I put on my long lycra jogging pants and tried to put on my sports bra, but my chest was too large. I looked in Alice's draw to see if she had anything that I could wear. I found a leotard that looked like it might fit. I put it on and then put my pants back on. I started my jogging. As I was jogging, I could feel the g-string of the leotard pulling up into my pussy. I was becoming extremely aroused, just from jogging. I looked down and noticed that my pants and the leotard had caused my pussy to stick out and were very noticeable. I cut my jog short and went home.

Once I got in the door of my house, I ran upstairs and laid down on my bed and started rubbing my pussy through my jogging pants. It felt so good rubbing myself. I had not masturbated since college and had never really craved sex like this before in my life. Now I was laying on my bed rubbing myself and playing with my nipples. As I was doing this, I noticed that my bedroom curtains were open. I could see that Eric was at his window looking right into my bedroom and watching me play with myself. I quickly got up to close the curtains when I saw him stroking the largest dick I had ever seen. I stood in the window in awe at the size of his dick when all of a sudden he came all over his window. I had never seen so much sperm come from a dick before in all my life.

That night after I fixed myself dinner, I took a hot bath and tried to relax, but all I could think about was how large Eric's dick was and how bad I wanted to feel him fuck me with it. I went to bed that night and didn't get a good night's rest. All night, I had visions of Eric and his massive cock and him using it on me. I wanted him so badly to come over and fuck me that I almost called his house. I didn't know what was going on with me. He was only 16 and I was old enough to be his mother. I awoke the next morning to find that my breasts had grown even more. I took a tape measure out to see how much they had grown. I was at least a 38D, maybe even larger. I hunted through Alice's drawers to find one of her old bras for me to wear. I also thought that it would be best if I dressed in some baggy clothes in order to hide my breasts. I looked around and found a school sweat shirt and a pair of jeans. I quickly put them on and dashed out the door.

Through all my classes, I noticed that I would stare at the mens crotch to see if they had anything as large as Eric's. I knew that I could have sex with several of my students, but I wanted Eric. I needed Eric and his cock. I didn't care about anything else. When I got home from teaching, I was so horny that I dashed upstairs and stripped off all of my clothes and began playing with myself. I was on the brink of an orgasim when the doorbell rang. I quickly grabbed my tight lycra jogging pants and top that I jogged in yesterday and answered the door to find Eric standing at the door. Eric said that he had something that he needed to discuss with me and asked if he could come in. I don't know why, but I let him in and offered him something to drink.

We went into the living room and Eric and I sat on the couch together. Then Eric spoke up. "Sarah, the water softener that you bought from me is very different from any water softener of its kind. It has a formulated solution that I have been adding to your water to cause your breasts and pussy to grow. You probally are already aware of those changes, but what you probally aren't aware of is that from now on, you will be mine to do with as I please." I started screaming at him "you can't do that, I will stop drinking the water and everything will be back to normal." Eric laughed and said "it isn't that simple, you are addicted to the water worse than a person can become addicted to crack. You are mine to do with as I say. Even when I am not around, you only think of my cock and when we will be together. You will become a slut and fuck anyone that I tell you to. But first, you need to come over here and suck my cock!" I shouted back "I will not suck your cock and will not fuck anyone for you..." but nothing came from my mouth.

All of a sudden Eric stood up and said "come suck my cock. With that I knealt down in front of Eric even though I was fighting myself inside and unzipped his pants, I reached in and pulled out a monster of a cock. It was at least 12" long and very thick. I began to suck his cock and could feel him swelling inside my mouth. I gagged a little as I was trying to accommadate his size. Eric laughed at me for gagging and said "the same way I made your chest bigger is the same way I made my cock bigger. While I was sucking Eric's cock, he had started rubbing my pussy through my jogging outfit. He was trying to push his fingers into my pussy through my jogging outfit. I was humping back against his hand the entire time. Finally I could feel his cock starting to swell in my mouth and knew that he was about to cum. He blasted a large load of cum down my throat and when he went to cum again, he pulled out and blasted my face.

I sat there for a few minutes and then felt Eric pulling my pants down and then I felt the tip of his large cock at the entrance to my pussy. It felt so good that I felt myself backing up onto his massive tool. My pussy was so wet that I was amazed at how much of Eric's cock I was able to take in his first stroke. After about 10 minutes of him fucking me, he finally was able to get his entire cock in my pussy. Then Eric really began to fuck me. I was begging him "PLEASE FUCK ME, PLEASE FUCK ME HARDER... I NEED YOUR BIG COCK IN MY PUSSY". I didn't know where I learned such language, but I knew that his cock felt wonderful in my pussy. He was stretching me to my limits. Then I felt his cock starting to swell and jerk, then I felt blast after blast of hot sperm erupting inside my pussy. Eric pulled his cock out of my pussy and told me to suck him clean. I did as I was told and for the first time tasted my own juices mixed with someone elses.

Then Eric said, this Friday we will take a little trip to the mall and help you with your wardrobe. Friday came and as I was sitting on the couch hoping that he had forgotten about going shopping the doorbell rang. I got up to answer it and sure enough it was Eric. I let him in and immediately Eric told me that I would have to change before we left. I was wearing a pair of jeans and a baggy shirt. He followed me upstairs and was looking in my closets. Finally, Eric left my room and went into Alice's room. She still had some clothes that she didn't take to school hanging in the closet. He found a mini skirt and a lace up the sides top. He had me try it on. The top I looked like I was going to burst out of and the skirt was very short. He then handed me a pair of pantihose that he had cut the crotch out of. As I put them on, he found a pair of 4" heels in Alice's closet and made me wear them. I looked like a complete bimbo.

Eric took my car keys and told me he was driving. I was hoping that he wouldn't take me to the local mall, I did not need to be seen out in public looking like this. Luckily we were headed for the mall that is about an hour away. During the drive, Eric was playing with my nipples and had a hand up my skirt playing with my pussy. I was soaking wet and wanted to be fucked, but I didn't want him to know that. Finally when we were about half way to the mall, I pulled Eric's cock out and began sucking him off. I was just getting use to his size when he pulled over on the side of the highway and picked me up and sat me down on his cock. I worked back and forth working his cock in and out of me until I had him all the way inside me. It felt so good sitting on his cock. Just when I was about to cum, I felt Eric pick me up and we started toward the mall again. I was very frustrated and started sucking Eric's cock agian. Just as he was pulling into the parking lot, Eric shot a massive load down my throat.

We walked into the mall and he immediately took me to Fredericks. He told me that I could pick out anything, but he would have the final say as to if I was going to get it. A lady was helping me find the right bra that fit. She gave me a 38dd, and I couldn't believe that I was trying it on. While I was in the dressing room changing, I could feel my nipples get hard. The bra fit perfect and pushed my breasts together showing even more cleavage. I ended up picking out 3 new bras and while I was there, I looked around at a few other things. Eric had picked out a couple pairs of crotchless pantihose and a garterbelt with an assortment of stockings and a bra that had the nipples cut out. I couldn't believe what I was buying, but I was drawn to it. Eric purchased the items with a credit card and we went down to a shoe store. He wanted me to try on a pair of heels. I found a pair of 5" heels that were very nice. He bought me 3 pairs, a pair of black, red, and white.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.