Shopping Kmart - Cover

Shopping Kmart

Copyright© 2001 by Kathy R.

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - She goes into Kmart out of curiosity, which leads her down a path she never thought about.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom  

From my kneeling position, I asked you again, "What now, Master? Please tell me."

I glanced over at my husband, but before I could evaluate his emotion at this turn of events, your voice brought my full attention back to you. I held my breath as you spoke to me, as you told me 'what now'.

"Pet, you are to stay here, with your husband, your rightful owner." My jaw dropped and tears threatened to spill from my eyes as you told me 'what now'. I felt my lower lip trembling, fear and hurt welling up in me with such a strength, I can't help but let the tears fall.

"Master, but why? I thought you wanted me. I... I want you, Master." I looked down at the floor, and with a trembling hand, I wiped at my tear-filled eyes and then looked back up at you. I couldn't look at my husband, not yet.

"I have taken on another slave, pet. One who will be able to dedicate all her time to me. I will, however, keep the key to the padlock that holds your beautiful pussy lips closed." I looked up angrily at hearing that last part.

"How dare you say you'll be keeping the key, Master! If you are disposing of me, then it no longer belongs to you -- it belongs to my husband."

"Uh hum..." The not-so-subtle throat clearing from across the table caught my attention. I looked over at my husband and waited for him to speak his peace.

"Dear wife, these past few days have taught me much. I now know that I will never be strong enough to keep you to myself. You'll always be needing more, just as you obviously needed more when you met your Master here." I followed your slight head tilt as you pointed back to the man I thought was to be my sole owner.

"I never did get rid of that other slut of mine, dear wife." My Master -- my soon to be ex-Master -- remained silent as you continued your monologue. I looked back at you, my husband and listened quietly as you spoke. "I kept her because I knew you'd never be happy with just me. That much was obvious. Even now, she's in the dungeon, bound and gagged, waiting for me to return to her."

My mouth dropped open again. I was dumb-founded. I was numb. I was totally speechless. "I expect you," you continued, "to be out of the house by the end of the week. I'll help you get set up wherever you wish to live, but aside from that, I'll have no part of you."

"Nor I of you."

I looked, with wide-eyed shock, at my ex-Master. "What... ? You are going to keep the key to my padlock and yet, have nothing to do with me?"

My head was spinning with this new information. It was all hitting me so hard I was beginning to have trouble assimilating it all. I was to be free of both my owners, yet my pussy would remain inaccessible. "How could you do that to me? How dare you?!" Anger etched red streaks across my cheeks, I could feel the telltale burning. I rose from the floor, no longer needing to kneel before these men who'd owned me together. I stumbled to the kitchen sink and, with barely any notice, helped myself to a glass of barely cool water. Turning, I looked at you both, hoping against hope that this was some cruel joke.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.