Shopping Kmart - Cover

Shopping Kmart

Copyright© 2001 by Kathy R.

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - She goes into Kmart out of curiosity, which leads her down a path she never thought about.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom  

I stared at the ceiling and held my breath. Every nerve was taut, every nerve ending tuned in to any touch of the young man's hand.

"Breath, slave."

I shifted my eyes to my master, then to my husband, blinked and focussed on breathing.

"Deep breaths."

I inhaled deeply. Held it. Exhaled. I felt my body relaxing and smiled a silent thanks to my master. Then I felt hands on my crotch, pulling and tugging on my pussy lips. What the... ? I glanced down at saw the young man working intently on my pussy, seeming to examine it as if he were a doctor. He glanced up at me, probably feeling my own eyes watching him.

"Would you like the hood of your clitoris pierced or the clitoris itself?" I hadn't thought about options, but took the opportunity to ask questions I hadn't realized, until now, that I had.

"Which will hurt more to pierce?" I couldn't imagine anything painful on my clitoris. Call me a wimp, but damn it, it was my body.

"The clitoris would be more painful. Plus, I'd have to hold the hood back to get a good piercing." I stopped to imagine such a pain to my poor clit and shivered in... ? Horror? Disgust? Arousal? I looked left and right to the two men who co-owned me, but neither said a word, they only stood and quietly listened to the conversation.

"Okay, let's do the hood then, young man." I felt happy that I had this choice, but I wondered just how bad it really was going to be. I jumped a bit as I felt the young man's hands clamp my pussy lips open. I looked down and saw a leather band around each of my thighs, with the simple metal, non-painful clamps biting firmly into the thick skin.

"Spread your legs wide, hon. I need to get a good clear working area." I did as ordered, spreading my thighs as far as possible. I groaned softly as my body responded to a cool breeze that hit my fully exposed cunt. "Good, girl."

A soft towel wiped the area clean. Shivering again slightly, as he applied a cool liquid to the area, again, to avoid infection. "Gentlemen, hold her arms for me again, if you please?" My arms were firmly clamped down by two pairs of hands. I looked left and right, trying to fathom what my master and my husband were thinking, but saw that they were watching the young man intently. I couldn't resist; I glanced down, and sure enough, saw that each of the men had a large bulge in his pants. I smiled, liking how this treatment of my body was affecting the two of them.

So distracted was I by the view of the bulges, that I was unprepared for the young man's needle. I didn't scream, but my body did jerk, my back arching high from the sudden pain to the sensitive area. Beads of sweat broke out on my forehead as he finished up, quickly slipped, what looked like a small barbell type piece of jewellery through the hood of my clit.

My head was spinning with pain, shock and relief when, without warning, the piercing needle punctured a hole in my left pussy lip. I tried to sit up, forgetting in my panic, that hands were holding me firmly to the table, when the needle punctured the second lip. Four times my pussy lips were pierced. Four times, my body jerked with the pain. I knew a bit of urine had dribbled out at one point, but that fact didn't bother me; What bothered me was that this young man, who worked silently and quickly, was placing even more jewellery through the new holes in my pussy lips.

"Master... ?" I couldn't believe how dry my voice sounded, how small and weak.

"Yes, pet?" Your soft eyes met mine. I looked from you to my husband.

"M'lord... ? Again, that dry, small voice.

"Yes, dear wife?"

"I want to go home." I started to cry in pain, confusion and relief. I heard the young man's voice come from my crotch as the pressure of the leather bands and the clamps were removed from my body. "You may take her home anytime, but I first suggest letting her rest a bit. I'll give you a list of do's and don'ts for her in the care of the piercings." The men nodded and one of you, I'm not sure which, said payment will be taken care of while I rested.

My husband walked away, leaving me alone with my master. So, now I knew it was him who had spoken of the bill payment. I cried softly, resting my face against master's proffered hand. I hadn't realized how soft, how gentle his touch could be. It was a nice counter to the pain I was feeling in my body. My poor, poor body.

"You'll be fine, pet. You'll be given a few days to rest also. Time to adjust to the new jewellery and plenty of time for your body to heal from the trauma of the piercings. You'll also be free of any heavy play while your body heals." I nodded, not really understanding fully what you were saying, but liking the softness of your voice.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.