Shopping Kmart - Cover

Shopping Kmart

Copyright© 2001 by Kathy R.

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - She goes into Kmart out of curiosity, which leads her down a path she never thought about.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom  

We walked into KMart, my husband and I, in search of my Master. I still didn't know your name, but that didn't seem to matter. For now, all that mattered was getting my life back on track, keeping my marriage intact and retaining a firm hold on the only man who'd ever managed to make me feel like something more than just a dowdy housewife -- you, my Master.

We found you easily enough, since I took him directly to the security office in the back of the building. You were there, watching us approach the door. I think, even before introductions were made, that you already knew who this man with me was. I stood, silently, as you both shook hands and went through the ritual of sizing each other up. I was so nervous. So excited. My pussy was on fire with yearning for release. Not from my husband, but from you, Master. My heart pounded so hard in my chest, I was surprised that neither of you noticed; even my mouth had gone dry. But, my body was shaking -- hard. I was that nervous of the encounter between the two of you. Now, here we stood, the three of us quietly assessing one another. Quietly contemplating the next move.

Not many minutes ticked by before you moved back to your desk. "Well,... ?" You were looking directly at me. What was expected of me? Well, what... ? I looked from one masculine face to the other and back again. I felt awkward, confused, lost. What? What was he expecting of me? Oh. I took a step forward and kneeled before you. I have to confess I did wonder as to my husband's reaction, but at that moment, I wasn't going to ask; nor to even look his way. Obediently, I completed my kneeling pose and looked up at you, feigning patience as I waited to hear your next command.

"Your wife makes for a very good slut, Dave." I couldn't believe what you said, Master. My ears were burning in embarrassment. "You wouldn't believe what she was willing to do for me on our first meeting." You looked down at me with lust in your eyes. I couldn't believe it! You were going to tell about how the truck driver fucked me with that damn baseball bat, weren't you? I'd spent all these weeks trying to forget about that little episode, but no-o-o, you had to tell my husband upon first meeting him, didn't you?

I felt ashamed as I heard your litany. "Ah, yes, she was bound to that step ladder, completely nude. I do believe her blind fold was removed so that she could see the man that was about to fuck her with the baseball bat." There was a pause for emphasis.

"Tell me, did she enjoy the fucking?" Your question shocked me to no end.

"Why, yes, I believe she did, though, I never did ask her afterward." You looked down at me. "Answer the man, slave. Did you enjoy being fucked by the truck driver and the baseball bat?" I nodded, feeling both ashamed and proud of myself. How could I possibly deny not enjoying it? I'd cum so much that day, I thought I'd be drained completely dry.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.