Shopping Kmart - Cover

Shopping Kmart

Copyright© 2001 by Kathy R.

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - She goes into Kmart out of curiosity, which leads her down a path she never thought about.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom  

I gritted my teeth. That pretty blonde's tongue was buried deep in my cunt. Her nose was buried in my ass. I closed my eyes and kept them closed. I let my body float with the attentions of her tongue. And I let my ears go deaf to the jeers and low catcalls of the men around us.

But, you. You, Master, never said a thing. I could tell, because you were, in my opinion, too much of a gentleman to make such childish noises. I also knew that you enjoyed the reactions of those around us, immensely.

The tongue jabbed harder at my tender, swollen clit. The blonde's persistence couldn't be ignored. She wanted me to cum. I wanted me to cum. I hoped you wanted me to cum. Only one way to find out...

I opened my eyes as the tongue rammed home, plunging my cunt with it's warm softness. I moaned loudly and pushed back against that tongue, meeting each thrust. I was cutting it close, knew I had to ask quickly, but that damn tongue kept interfering, kept distracting me. I closed my eyes part way and groaned again, louder. Damn she was good. I held my breath, opened my eyes and looked at you, making my plea. "Master, may I please cum?" A groan pierced the room.

"Master, oh please! May I cum for you?" That should do it. That should please you.

"No."

"Shit." I groaned again, but refused to close my eyes -- refused to take my eyes off you. That tongue was digging deep. Even her nose was driving me nuts.

"What did you say, pet?" I watched as you stood, taking a menacing step forward.

I gritted my teeth, my poor mouth was becoming sore from keeping the muscles tense against the assault on my clit. "Master, I said 'shit' in response to the woman's tongue fucking me." Well, that was the truth! True, it was also said because I was denied cumming, but he didn't need to know that. Damn, I was a good liar.

"No. I think you said it to me." You stepped closer, reached out and lightly touched the pretty blonde on top of the head. She pulled back away from me. I heard her behind me standing up and walking away. I couldn't see her expression, but I knew she wasn't pleased. She tried to warn me earlier and I had ignored it.

"Out." I remained still, my body tense as it rested against the desk. I was so fucking horny, so fucking hot. I was completely aware that the small room was draining of spectators. This wasn't good. Not fucking good at all.

Your hand grabbed swiftly onto my hair and pulled me down to the floor. I didn't even have a chance to cry out -- in pain or surprise -- as I was dragged to the floor, to my knees. I looked up at you once I was down. I was miserable. I was horny. Hot. And, now, I was in trouble.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.