Shopping Kmart
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2001 by Kathy R.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - She goes into Kmart out of curiosity, which leads her down a path she never thought about.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom  

I'm not sure how I did it, but I arrived home safely -- and in a complete daze. A whirlwind of questions entered my head, each going unanswered as I went about my afternoon routine in preparation for my husband's return from work. I knew things were being done sloppily... The meal was mostly precooked dishes, the laundry was sitting untouched in the dryer -- hidden for now. Even the last of the dusting was finished with a quick swish or two of a feather duster.

I had to admit it, I just wasn't into playing the wife this evening. I hoped hubby wouldn't notice, but I knew that was silly -- he noticed everything. Even when I'd met that strange man, my husband knew something was different about me. That I was quieter. Distracted. "A nap, honey. That's all I needed was some sleep." Softly I sighed as I mechanically made my way through the rest of my day and evening. Well, that excuse will have to work again -- if he asked.


I awoke the next morning feeling energetic -- alive. He hadn't noticed. Hadn't asked. He, himself, seemed more distracted than usual. Rather than get myself into an unwanted discussion about my day, I avoided asking him about his. And I got away without him finding out anything. Now, all I wanted to do was get him off to work and go find that man again. Yesterday wasn't very exciting, not as exciting as that first time, but I had a feeling things were going to progress -- going to be more severe.

This time, I was going to dress the part -- like a slut. As I heard the car pull out of the driveway, I headed to the bathroom for a quick shower and shave. I had just finished slicing away the stubble from around my lower abdomen and legs when I got this wild idea to shave the remaining hair off. I turned off the shower water and, quickly before I soaked the floor too much, I retrieved a small mirror. I got back under the warm water and, propping a leg back up onto the side of the tub, I used the mirror to survey the area.

Yes, it was in need of a shaving. And, yes, it was going to be work, but not too much by the looks of things. I pulled out a new blade, soaped up the area and finished shaving the pussy area. Looking again in the mirror, I realized how I now looked like a small child down there. It was -- strange. Intriguing, arousing, but so damn strange to be able to see everything. I brushed my clitoris with a finger and gasped at the sensation. Oh my! I hadn't expected such a fast response. I grabbed my razor, feeling quite aroused now, I turned it around and carefully fucked myself with the thick handle. I even pretended that that man was watching me, standing off in the corner as I fucked myself with my razor. What a wonderful orgasm I had from that little fucking. I hoped I could remain wet for him until I met up with him later that day.

Getting out of the tub was easy, now that my body was sated. Taking my towel, I headed to the bedroom, drying myself on the way there. I knew exactly what I was going to wear and I was going to delight in the fact that I was wearing them for someone other than my husband. And with that last thought I could feel my body reacting again. Oh, I definitely won't be having trouble staying wet this day! Smiling to myself, I headed for the closet and pulled out the items that would show off my slutty side. And the dog collar. I smiled again, as I hefted it's weight in my hand. I knew I'd be wearing it all day -- and be damned what others thought.

I studied my reflection in the floor mirror. Black stockings, my highest, and most daring heels, no panties and no bra. Over these items, I'd put on a lightweight, low-cut white blouse and a short, flowery skirt. My hair curled nicely around my face, so I decided not to tie it back today. That can be done later, if he wished it. But, for now, I'd wear this outfit while I ran errands before I met up with him.

First though, it was getting close to lunchtime and I promised I'd meet my sister for lunch. I knew she'd be curious about my chosen outfit, but that would be easy to explain -- a surprise for my husband. I touched the collar around my delicate neck. Okay, that one I might not be able to explain, so I'd just shrug when she asked -- avoid making a big deal out of it.

The restaurant was crowded. I blushed lightly as I felt several pairs of eyes follow me across the room. My sister was walking ahead of me, having met me outside the establishment. I was a bit shaky, starting to lose my nerve. But, I held in there and managed to make it to the table. The waitress placed one menu on the table, accidentally dropping the second to the floor. Without thinking of my attire, I bent forward to retrieve the menu and heard several gasps, whistles and catcalls.

Blushing furiously, I stood with the menu in hand and quickly sat down. The chair proved to be an enemy also, for as I sat, my skirt lifted, leaving me sitting bare-assed on the cushion. I didn't say a thing, only flattened my skirt as best I could and shook my head when my sister asked me what was wrong.

The rest of our meal was spent with my sister wondering why several men were watching us. I told her it was probably the slutty outfit and nothing more. It was rather early in the day to be dressed in such an exotic way. The waitress handed us a slip of paper... it wasn't the bill, it was a note saying the bill had been paid. My sister and I looked at each other, curious as to who would pay our meal, but happy that someone would do such a nice thing.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.