Shopping Kmart - Cover

Shopping Kmart

Copyright© 2001 by Kathy R.

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - She goes into Kmart out of curiosity, which leads her down a path she never thought about.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom  

The barn was huge, as all such buildings were. This one, was equally as ramshack-led, worse than when I'd first laid eyes upon it. "God," I wondered to myself. "What could this man have in store for me in there?" I felt creepy just thinking about all the little critters and winged vermin in that huge building.

You will strip here, outside. I looked around me again and saw no sign of life. Shrugging, I did as ordered, removing my clothing. Leave them in the car, you won't be needing them. I couldn't help but stare at the huge barn as I undressed and placed each item in the back seat. When I was completely naked, I stood, not saying anything, just staring at that building, wondering when it'd collapse. Today? Tomorrow? Next week?

A sharp jerk on my collar caused me to lose my footing. Stumbling, I regained my balance and followed you to the barn. My gaze never left it. Never wavered from the sight of the dark, foreboding interior.

We entered the barn, the smells of animals, hay and farm machinery long since gone. Now, the building was nothing more than a hollow shell, an old relic. My second home. That idea scared me to no end.

We came to a halt well inside the barn. You turned to look at me, still holding the leash in your hand. "Before we go any further, I want to apologize for my behaviour earlier." I raised my hand to my cheek, glad to note that it felt just fine now. "You didn't deserve such treatment -- no one does. I may be strict and I may even have high expectations of you, but I do not condone such abuse."

I watched, stunned, never expecting an apology from this man. "Now, young lady. If I ever step out of line like that again, I hope that you'll remember that I'm only human and I have faults, though few. Still, I want you to always let me know when I have acted the brute."

I could only nod.

"With that said, I want you to step over here." You stepped aside and I found myself staring at a rope hanging from the ceiling with an odd contraption attached. "Now." Trembling, I stepped forward as ordered. A small hook was placed through the "D" ring of my collar. This seemed harmless, so without balking, I allowed myself to be suspended. I knew you weren't out to hang me, not yet anyway, not when you were just started your fun.

Then you pulled out a set of alligator clamps. I wondered if they were brought from the KMart store. Your smile said my thoughts were correct. After pulling, squeezing and twisting my nipples, you placed the clamps on them. The small chain connecting the two where looped through the small hook, alongside the "D" ring of my collar. I had to gasp, for the chain was small and the pull of them on my nipples was quite painful.

I started to piss. Gasping for air, fighting the pain and trying to be the obedient slave, I kept from saying a word of protest. I wonder if the slap would have been better, surely it would have been over with faster. "You're doing well, my pet. But, I was hoping for some kind of reaction, after all, you are capable of speech, so therefore, should be able to voice your opinion." Taking rope in hand, you pulled sharply upward.

I screamed. The pain was horrendous, or so my brain told me it was. My head snapped back only slightly. The pain came from my nipples which were now painfully pointed toward the ceiling. My screams subsided as you released the rope, easing the tension on my nipple clamps. Shaking, and releasing more piss, I was now a babbling wreck.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.