Shopping Kmart - Cover

Shopping Kmart

Copyright© 2001 by Kathy R.

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - She goes into Kmart out of curiosity, which leads her down a path she never thought about.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom  

That sneer. He still had that awful sneer. I couldn't help but to cringe, pull back from him. Or try to pull back. The tight hold on my shoulder kept me in firmly in place. Shit. I was so scared, I wanted to crawl into a hole and die... And, yet.

And, yet, I could feel myself fall under his power. I could feel that deep dark side of me being drawn to him, to that all-knowing, all-consuming stare. I licked my dry lips with my equally dry tongue. Stammering a few small sounds, was all I managed. Another lick of my lips and I could finally form intelligible words.

Except I had nothing to say.

I was so weak, of mind and body with him finally here. How could one man do this to a woman? To anyone? What a magnificent power to hold over those around you. And it was that power that drew me closer -- made me submit to his will. Willingly.

Taking a deep breath, flexing my wet pussy lips to be sure my bladder was still under control, I finally found the courage to speak. "You work security." I closed my eyes, mentally berating myself for stating the obvious.

A chuckle, low and almost foreboding, came to my ears. "Glad to see your eyes work, slut. Now, tell me. Why haven't you been around? You've caused me much anguish in not returning." His fingers dug deeper into my shoulder, almost pinching the skin.

Wincing in pain and leaning into the viselike grip, I was able to ease some of the discomfort. "I..." What was I to say? I'm sorry? I wanted to come, but my husband prevented me from doing so? Shopping at KMart isn't a favourite pastime anymore? "I was scared, sir."

"Master."

I corrected myself quickly. "Master."

"Master what?"

Oh God, here we go again. I had to think back to that bit of training he gave me two weeks ago. I didn't want to think about that day. It was the ultimate humiliation and painful experience of my life. I opened my eyes, remembering. "I was scared, Master, of encountering you again. Of meeting up with you and being degraded and, once again, put through pain." There. I said it.

But, now I couldn't stop. "I didn't want to wear the dog -- my -- collar for you, Master. I didn't want to be dragged around the store by my leash anymore." Tears were filling my eyes as we stood there, outside the main exit of KMart. "I didn't want to be used by you for your pleasure, Master."

Then, when I had said my piece, I took a deep breath and looked up into his eyes. And felt my resolve melt away. I wasn't afraid. I wasn't scared. I was...

I was just being human. One who has been discovering and rediscovering what she is capable of accomplishing. I took a step closer to him and felt his fingers leave my shoulder. I stood up straight. I stood tall. I walked to him and did the one thing I'd never ever expected doing in my entire life. I kneeled before him. Not once did I take my eyes off him. Not once did I show sign of the other customers walking around us, most probably gaping at my actions.

I didn't speak. There was no need to speak. Oh heck, I couldn't speak anyway -- my heart was in my throat. My pussy was on fire. And I could hardly breathe.

As I looked up at you, you reached out and offered me your hand. I stood, as carefully as I kneeled, before you. When you finally spoke, your voice was gentle, "go to your car and get your collar, slut. I have the leash in my car."

"How... ? How did you know I had the collar with me, Master?" I said, barely audible.

"It may not be anything fancy, but it was a gift. Gifts are rarely thrown out, not without good reason." God, I hated when he was right. At least he didn't sound so... arrogant. I turned and headed back for my car to retrieve the collar.

"Meet me at the side of the store, that's where the employees park. We need to get you properly collared and leashed. I wouldn't never admit it to him, but a shiver ran down my back when he said that. I think maybe I should be hating myself for what I've become. But I couldn't. I enjoyed it too much. For some perverse reason, I enjoyed being a slut to this stranger.

I quickened my pace to the car.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.