Shopping Kmart - Cover

Shopping Kmart

Copyright© 2001 by Kathy R.

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - She goes into Kmart out of curiosity, which leads her down a path she never thought about.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom  

It'd been a while since I'd driven passed this particular KMart store. Others in the area, well, not really in the area, more like across town, have been receiving my business. I tried, a couple of times, to drive by, to reenter this store, but until today, the very idea would send a chill down my spine. I never did stop thinking of that man. Two weeks had gone by and all I could do was think of him. Think of the humiliation. Think of the pain. Think of the "what ifs" if I'd...

If I'd what? There I go again. Thinking about that overbearing excuse of a man and what it'd be like to continue allowing him to do... Do what? Make me feel like a slut? To make me shed my prudish mien? To force me to see myself as something sexual? Something other than a baby-making, frumpy old housewife?

Panic crept in as I neared the store. Flipping on the directional, I swerved my car into a severe U-turn. Cars around me honked. Wheels squealed. Drivers cursed -- I think they did anyway. It's hard to tell since my windows are raised. The turn completed, and my car firmly positioned in traffic, I headed for home. The safety of home. The safety of my sane, quiet, loving husband. NO! I had to do this! I had to see what will happen if I were to encounter this man again. My marriage is solid, loving and not in danger of disharmony. I can risk this one little endeavour without fear of severe retribution. A sharp jerk of the steering wheel forcing the car into a U-turn and again, I was headed back to the KMart. The KMart where it all began -- and ended in a matter of hours. For the most part, I couldn't even remember all the details, not even how the illicit meeting ended. I only remembered that he made mention that this was not to be our last encounter.

I tried to make it just that -- for two weeks. Now, however, a strange yearning drove me on. One that I feared, yet had to explore. I had to know. Was I a slut? Am I a slut. To be used by men for their enjoyment. I had to laugh, for I suddenly realized that this latter part was my marriage: Being used by hubby. The selfish bastard.

KMart was coming back into view. Driving more carefully, more attentively, I switched lanes. The centre. The right. The turn lane.

Fear gripped me.

A quick glance over my left shoulder, a mighty jerk on the steering wheel, and I was propelling the car recklessly back into the line of traffic. I breathed a sigh of relief as I drove passed the store. Well, at least I made it passed! That's a good start. Right?

Wrong.

Mentally I kicked myself. Not once. Not twice. But several times. I wanted to cry. I wanted to scream. I wanted to laugh -- hysterically. I wanted...

I wanted to go through with this so badly it hurt. I was tired of thinking of the "what ifs". I was tired of imagining my husband dominating me. I was tired of the games my mind was playing on me.

At the next intersection, I turned my car around the corner. This put me at the far end of the parking lot, at the side entrance. No biggie. My car crept a long. Should I park up close? Or toward the street? Does it matter? No. It didn't matter. I found a space well surrounded by other cars and pulled in.

I didn't bother to sit there and let myself worry. I had a mission. Besides, I reminded myself for the umpteenth time -- he may not even be in there. Wouldn't that be awful? Or... ? I shook the thoughts from my head. Even if I saw him, he might not remember me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.