Shopping Kmart - Cover

Shopping Kmart

Copyright© 2001 by Kathy R.

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - She goes into Kmart out of curiosity, which leads her down a path she never thought about.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom  

"Well,... ?"

"Well, what, Sir?" I asked, genuinely confused this time.

"Pet, do you know why you were punished?" Your mien took on that of a concerned teacher attempting to get a tough math problem across to his young, impressionable student.

I felt exactly like that at the moment -- very young and you were my father; my teacher; my lover. My life. "Sir," I began in a rather sounding childlike voice, "you punished me because I did not get permission to use the ladder."

"Very good, pet." You smiled what seemed a real smile. My heart melted. My crotch grew wetter with pleasure, and anticipation at what you might teach me next.

"Sir, may I finish undressing now?" After seeing your nod of consent, I unbuttoned my blouse and let it slide down off my shoulders to fall to the ground. I didn't wear a bra, so I didn't have to worry about that bit of garment.

"Why didn't you use the ladder, pet?"

I looked up and, as I stooped back into a proper kneeling position, as was your wont, I replied, "Because, Sir, I did not seek your permission." Your smile broadened, it grew even larger as you watched me re-lace my fingers behind my head, completing my position of submissiveness.

Quietly I awaited your next command, but never took my eyes off the ladder.

"Look at me, always." I did as ordered. I watched as you approached me. Coming to stand behind me, I feel you leaning over. I blush and scooch forward on the rough ground, as your fingers pry my cheeks apart. A sharp pull of a fistful of my hair brings me back to you. I quickly readjust my position, scraping kneels and feet in the process.

Holding tight onto my hair, you tell me that I will always be available to you for inspection. Nodding my understanding, I feel your fingers work again at my cheeks. "This will never do." Standing, you take hold of the leash and pull me to the ladder.

Gingerly, I walked on hands and knees to the ladder. With your assistance, I am maneuvered into the inverted "V", my legs hanging below the knees on either side of the ladder. You permit me to use my hands to hold myself up.

I can hear you moving around behind me, but can't see what you are doing. I feel my cheeks turn red as I blush furiously, when you, again part my cheeks. I grunt as I feel a thick, hard object being inserted inside. "That's to help you remember who your body belongs to, from this day forward."

I'm trying to look behind me, "What is it, Sir?" My ass is sore from the brutal entry of the dry object.

"Ouch!" I wince as you slap my ass hard with the palm of your hand. The force of the slap drives the object in deeper. The muscles of my anus grabbed tighter to the object in response to the slap.

"It is a small dowel, one that I found as we passed by the crafts section." I felt you rub my cheeks warmly, "I expect you to hold it in the whole time we are together today. If it drops out, even once, you will be punished for slacking in your duties." I shift and winced as the dowel, obviously a thick one, shifted inside me.

Coming around to stand in front of me, you reach out and pull my labia apart. "What have we here... ?"

"Aw fuck," I mumbled to myself, knowing you were inspecting the thick cum that coated my whole crotch. "Let me just fucking cum so we can both get this over with..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.