Shopping Kmart - Cover

Shopping Kmart

Copyright© 2001 by Kathy R.

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - She goes into Kmart out of curiosity, which leads her down a path she never thought about.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom  

I stripped, slowly and solemnly. I didn't want to do this, but I was not at liberty to walk away. "Yes, I was." I mentally corrected myself. "I could have walked away anytime -- the first time he approached me. I could have told him to leave me alone. I could have sought out security myself. I could have..."

"Why are you making me wait?"

I slipped my jeans down around my ankles and discovered that my shoes were in the way. Stooping, I clumsily worked on the laces of one shoe, but that proved difficult, since I was still standing. I wobbled, with my jeans still around my ankles, over to the ladder.

"What are you doing, pet?" You asked me.

I stopped my forward progress and foolishly pointed at the ladder, "I am going to sit on a rung so that I can remove my shoes easier." I thought I had explained my actions quite nicely and effectively. You saw different, though.

You pointed to the ground. I felt like I was being mocked. I guess I deserved that... maybe. "Sit on the ground and pull your shoes off." Then, as an after thought, "Come to think of it, pull your panties down first, then sit on the ground and remove your shoes." You smiled that evil smile of intent. "And while you are down there, you may remove your jeans and panties also. I hope you do wiggle your ass a lot as you remove these items, pet. I do wish to see your ass nice a red when you get back up."

I squatted down onto the cold concrete. "All the way down, pet." I did as ordered and sat, painfully on the rough surface. "Rub your ass. I want to see pebbles imbedded also."

"What?" My brain screamed. Orally, all I could say was, "Yes, Sir."

I tried to keep my knees together while I undressed, but that was difficult. I didn't want you to see how wet my pussy had gotten. I knew that if you saw that, you'd know you won. Also, I figured, you might be satisfied just watching me wiggle on the cold, rough concrete.

Boy, oh boy, I have got to stop trying to outsmart you.

Walking over to me, you brutally pried my knees apart. It really wasn't that difficult to do, since I didn't have my muscles flexed. I turned my face away from yours as your expression registered the moisture you saw coating the smooth lips of my well-groomed pussy. I didn't want to look at you anymore. I couldn't. I wouldn't. And I won't.

You didn't care. Well, not at the moment. I gasped and felt your fingers brush against my soaked lips. Then: "Why are your panties wet, pet?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.